Breaking: Live Streaming Link To Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Against Illegal Immigrants At 2pm MST

I join you in encouraging everybody that can to watch Trump. Many have heard about the crazy things he says, but the full impact of his lunacy can only be fully appreciated first hand. Years from now, you can tell your grandkids how you personally saw the last bit of life being choked from the already dying GOP by a megalomaniac crazy guy and the right wingers cheered while he did it.

I join you in encouraging everybody that can to watch Trump. Many have heard about the crazy things he says, but the full impact of his lunacy can only be fully appreciated first hand. Years from now, you can tell your grandkids how you personally saw the last bit of life being choked from the already dying GOP by a megalomaniac crazy guy and the right wingers cheered while he did it.
You're scared shitless. Excellent. Continue with your meltdown.

trump1.jpg

The Ministry Of Propganda is watching all their years of trying to convince Americans to give up their country without a fight is about to go up in smoke.

The left and GOP establishment are shitting themselves.

You're half right. The GOP knows trump will soon fall by the wayside, but each word out of Trump's mouth runs more people away from the republican party, and they will never be regained. The left is enjoying the show.

Ah it's the old 'scared shitless' routine by the RWnuts. Made part of the RW playbook of propaganda by the Sarah Palin crowd.

Sarah who?

The pied piper is gathering the rats and leading them to death (of the GOP).

Ah it's the old 'scared shitless' routine by the RWnuts. Made part of the RW playbook of propaganda by the Sarah Palin crowd.

Sarah who?

You made her a millionaire. I love it.

Sarah who?

You made her a millionaire. I love it.

Then you're poor because you're a failure. Is that how that works?

The Arizona presidential primary (although they call it something else because they're idiots) is in March 2016.

The left and GOP establishment are shitting themselves.

You're half right. The GOP knows trump will soon fall by the wayside, but each word out of Trump's mouth runs more people away from the republican party, and they will never be regained. The left is enjoying the show.

So you have 1 follower on social media your mom, got it.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but you realize that those people who have friended you on social media aren't really your friends.........right?

Forum List

Back