Breaking: machete attack in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then why is it happening so often?

Germany used to be one of the safest places to live. One never thought twice about going out at night, alone. Even after midnight.
if it was just a regular everyday Germany citizen it wouldn't be news worthy.
the only reason it is now is paranoia.
the same shit was going around this country every time a new wave of immigrants arrived for most of the last 240 years.
new immigrants new immigrants are no more bloodthirsty then the locals,

Regular every day German citizens never carried out such heinous acts. Unless they were part of a group, like Bader Meinhof.

Your attempts at moral equivalence don't work.
Bullshit !
Morality is subjective.
Fail.

You want to troll?

There's a thread for that purpose, I believe.
Fact is not trolling.
Fail.

Merkel has a lot of blood on her hands.

"A Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a woman and injured two other people in Germany before being arrested by police."
Machete-wielding attacker kills woman in new German outrage
so only refugees murder people in Germany?
10 Dead In Munich Mall Shooting Rampage; Police Say Gunman Killed Self, Acted Alone

Germany used to be one of the safest places to live. One never thought twice about going out at night, alone. Even after midnight.
the same shit was going around this country every time a new wave of immigrants arrived for most of the last 240 years.

Regular every day German citizens never carried out such heinous acts. Unless they were part of a group, like Bader Meinhof.

Never? You sure about that? Lol

POL-RT: 29-Jähriger nach Angriff auf Polizeibeamte durch Schusswaffengebrauch der Polizei tödlich verletzt (Filderstadt-Bernhausen)

"Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch said in a statement Sunday that witnesses said the 21-year-old man, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 pm."

Pay attention to the spin: The terrorist had an argument with the woman. So, the question arises, is it customary in Germany that "refugees" walk around with machetes in case they get in an argument with women? Then why he injured two others in the process before he got run over by a BMW to incapacitate him?
It is completely normal to hack pregnant women to death if they argue with you - and then to try to hack some more people to death. What's the matter with you?

"Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch said in a statement Sunday that witnesses said the 21-year-old man, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 pm."

Pay attention to the spin: The terrorist had an argument with the woman. So, the question arises, is it customary in Germany that "refugees" walk around with machetes in case they get in an argument with women? Then why he injured two others in the process before he got run over by a BMW to incapacitate him?
It is completely normal to hack pregnant women to death if they argue with you - and then to try to hack some more people to death. What's the matter with you?
It is certainly not normal.

Bullshit !
Morality is subjective.
Fail.

You want to troll?

Fact is not trolling.
Fail.

Is your el Stupido an act?

At least it was only a machete rather than an AK 47 with a large capacity magazine.

The body count would have been MUCH higher.

But the winner for the most lethal weapon in terror attacks so far has been a delivery truck.

It seems like every day the muzzie savages give us one more reason not to vote for Hillary:

BREAKING: Syrian Refugee in Germany Kills One, Injures Two More in Machete Attack

Less than a week after a man who had claimed refugee status as a 17-year-old Afghan attacked train riders with an axe in Wurzburg, Germany, and after an attack by a German-Iranian teen in Munich on Friday that killed nine, now come reports that a Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a pregnant woman and wounded two others in Reutlingen, Germany.

Reuters reports:

A 21-year-old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people on Sunday before being arrested in the southern German city of Reutlingen, a police spokesman said. The asylum-seeking Syrian man had been involved in previous incidents causing injuries to other people, he said. The spokesman had no immediate information on when the man arrived in Germany, or when the previous incidents took place.

Bullshit !
Morality is subjective.
Fail.

You want to troll?

Yes, sweetheart, he is a fucking troll. Just ignore his ass.

Try as I might, I cannot feel the slightest trace of pity in my heart for German pigs. Besides their culture/media being an exercise in the most sadistically American-hating filth on this planet, I remember countless German swine joyously welcome a MILLION members of the most praised-by-Hiter, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history. Which proves their "holocaust guilt" is faker than a $6 bill. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi; that's why this German filth of my race is using their muslim proxies to do their dirty work. And after 13 years of dealing with German backpacker arrogant spoiled brats and their "attitude" (said attitude inserted by a proctologist), I believe we nuked the wrong country in WWII. I would get pure schadenfreude if I saw a city of German pigs going up in a mushroom cloud. I daresay attacking German pigs is the first good thing a muslim has ever done.

LK Elder is a traitor to his country.

Who is he?
Stat's friend....

Never heard of him.
Statistikhengst has been posting here almost every day mostly statistical analyses before the presidential primaries predicting every kind of stuff and landslide Clinton win. He was very active on other threads also randomly. L.K.Eder is his friend, they are progressives.
You ever notice how with all the regions Guno attacks he REFUSES to comment on islam?

Guano is about as Jewish as Jake is conservative.

Try as I might, I cannot feel the slightest trace of pity in my heart for German pigs. Besides their culture/media being an exercise in the most sadistically American-hating filth on this planet, I remember countless German swine joyously welcome a MILLION members of the most praised-by-Hiter, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history. Which proves their "holocaust guilt" is faker than a $6 bill. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi; that's why this German filth of my race is using their muslim proxies to do their dirty work. And after 13 years of dealing with German backpacker arrogant spoiled brats and their "attitude" (said attitude inserted by a proctologist), I believe we nuked the wrong country in WWII. I would get pure schadenfreude if I saw a city of German pigs going up in a mushroom cloud. I daresay attacking German pigs is the first good thing a muslim has ever done.

They've all turned into idealistic far left liberals.

There's no middle way with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back