Breaking: Man linked to Boston Bombers killed by FBI

Just reported that the man killed by the FBI, Ibragim Todashev and he and Tamerlan Tsarnaev ( boston bomber) committed the gruesome triple murder on 9-11.

Source: Man killed by FBI agent 'directly involved' in murders, knew Tsarnaevs

(
CNN) -- Ibragim Todashev, shot dead early Wednesday by the FBI in Florida, was "directly involved" in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts, a law enforcement official told CNN Wednesday.

Todashev was fatally shot by an FBI agent during questioning about those homicides and whether he played a role in last month's Boston Marathon bombings.

Source: Man killed by FBI agent knew Tsarnaevs, tied to triple murder - CNN.com

REPORT: Orlando Man Shot By FBI Confessed To Involvement In Boston Triple Murder

Read more: Ibragim Todashev Reportedly Linked To Triple Murder - Business Insider

REPORT: 'Mounting Evidence' Ties Tsarnaev Brothers To 2011 Triple Homicide

Read more: REPORT: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Triple Murder Link - Business Insider

Ibragim Todashev Reportedly Linked To Triple Murder - Business Insider

My father recently had his home searched and computer seized by the FBI and Homeland security after my half brother (who was living with my father) was found to have searched "chechen rebels" on his iphone.

I'm waiting on them to show up at my door anytime now.

There has got to be more to the story then what you mentioned.

No not really, my half brother was pulled over and subsequently arrested for driving with a suspended license and the officer went through his phone and noticed the links to Chechen rebel websites and called the FBI. The rest is history.

No offense, but that sounds like typical CTBS.

There has got to be more to the story then what you mentioned.

No not really, my half brother was pulled over and subsequently arrested for driving with a suspended license and the officer went through his phone and noticed the links to Chechen rebel websites and called the FBI. The rest is history.

Sounds like an illegal search to me. WTF?

Sounds more like Lonestar BS to me.
"Really officer ... I have no idea how that bomb attached itself to my leg."

Sounds like an illegal search to me. WTF?

My half brother is not very bright. He probably gave them permission. I haven't spoken with him since he's still in jail.

Why the fuck would a traffic cop even want to peruse your bro's phone?

Forum List

Back