Breaking! Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted Again This Morning (8-25-2022)

2 calls for the same incident don't constitute being SWATted twice. One call was made to say that there had been a shooting at MTG's home, and another call was made a bit later to say that the reason the first had happened was because of MTG's views on transgender youth. No, she wasn't SWATted twice, just the one time. I even went to Google to see if a second incident had happened, and it hasn't. But, I guess that doesn't stop the conservatives from crying out that they are being attacked and this was an assassination attempt on MTG. And, while the police may have went out on the call, when they realized it was her home upon arrival, they didn't go into full standoff mode, they simply knocked on the door and asked if everything was allright. MUCH different from other SWATting calls that ended tragically that have made it to the news.
Once is one too many. What assassination attempt? First I heard of that, do you have a link?

She was swatted twice according to the article, once this morning and once the morning before. 1+1=2, hope that is easy to understand.

This is crazy. Liberals are literally trying to use the police to hopefully charge in with guns blazing.

1661447189197.png

MTG is using the computer generated voice for her fake 911 calls she blames on the left. She is using this as a publicity stunt like she always does for attention, fund raising, power & fame. Never believe a narcissist politician.

Look I can't stand her, but do you or anyone have even a shred of proof of this accusation? If not then just stop.
MAGA

MTG needs to stop calling 911 & crying wolf. They know the calls are originating from inside her home. She is baiting them so she can scream illegal raid like her idol Trump.

Where is your proof of that accusation?

This is crazy. Liberals are literally trying to use the police to hopefully charge in with guns blazing.

What is crazy is that:
  1. Emergency services don't identify the origin of the call to know it isn't coming from her or her home.
  2. That they haven't already traced these prank calls back and arrested the perp.
  3. No one on the far left has anything better to do with their lives than dangerous grade school pranks. Eventually, this could get a legit call ignored and someone killed.

What is crazy is that:
  1. Emergency services don't identify the origin of the call to know it isn't coming from her or her home.
  2. That they haven't already traced these prank calls back and arrested the perp.
  3. No one on the far left has anything better to do with their lives than dangerous grade school pranks. Eventually, this could get a legit call ignored and someone killed.
Update! The first and second swatting call was done using a suicide chat line with an untraceable VPN.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-25-at-10.57.55-AM.png

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reported that she was swatted for a second time in as many days on Wednesday night. This after having been swatted on Tuesday night, as well.

(snip)

"The suicide chat line that was used could not get a location due to the person(s) using a VPN."

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostmillennial.com ...

They may be crazy, but they are also winning at every bold, audacious step they take. And so they are getting ever bolder.

Face it......Conservatism in America is dying because the Right simply does not have the fortitude or courage to defend freedom.
They are winning the race to Communism as sure as the Sun will rise.
"I've got MY comfy little house, in my comfy little neighborhood, with my cushy little savings and I sure as hell value those" (as if it will last)
The American dream has died and all you're doing is waiting for the tidal wave to sweep you under.
The Left is using inflation and chaos to do just that. You cannot run and hide for long. You are living a grand illusion.

The only "strategy" the Right ever came up with was "making a last stand when they arrive at your door"
Every person on the Right really believes they will save America on their own, with their gun, at their doorstep...."when the time comes".
(The few who have not already decided it is a "fight best left to their neighbor"). Vast majority will never lift a finger.
A 100% Guaranteed Losing Strategy.
What's your plan? All I ever hear from you is complaints about the sure failure of what others are doing. Never any suggestions or solutions. So let's hear it, what should people be doing?

The perpetrator is using an untraceable VPN according to the police. See my post above.
MTG used an untraceable VPN to hoax swat herself. - (there I fixed it for you)

It's always those who accuse others of false flag hoaxes (like MTG usually does), who are guilty of the crime they believe others are doing.

It's always those who accuse others of false flag hoaxes (like MTG usually does), who are guilty of the crime they believe others are doing.

You donated to Jussie Smollett's defense fund, didn't you?

LOL

Where's the US AG?

Threats / Harrassment / Endangering the life of a US Federal Govt politician / Republican and the lives of 1st responders...this is a pretty serious issue.

I'm sure Garland is just busy,tracking down the USSC Justice draft leader, tracking down the leftist extremists domestic terrorists who perpetrated over 60 terrorist bombings against churches, women's centers, and pro-life centers, making up netter justifications for the raid on Trump's home, after waiting 2 weeks, due to the 'national security threatening nuclear secrets' the FBI & DOJ claimed Trump had.

:p

or

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Where's the US AG?

Threats / Harrassment / Endangering the life of a US Federal Govt politician / Republican and the lives of 1st responders...this is a pretty serious issue.

I'm sure Garland is just busy,tracking down the USSC Justice draft leader, tracking down the leftist extremists domestic terrorists who perpetrated over 60 terrorist bombings against churches, women's centers, and pro-life centers, making up netter justifications for the raid on Trump's home, after waiting 2 weeks, due to the 'national security threatening nuclear secrets' the FBI & DOJ claimed Trump had.

:p

or

Somewhere there's a school board meeting, and Garland needs to be there to bust the parents who show up.

Once is one too many. What assassination attempt? First I heard of that, do you have a link?

She was swatted twice according to the article, once this morning and once the morning before. 1+1=2, hope that is easy to understand.

I believe she may have called it an assassination attempt. And certainly a few of our good posters called it an assassination attempt.
MAGA

Forum List

Back