Breaking! Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted Again This Morning (8-25-2022)

Who does it benefit? That’s what I asked. You’re the one jumping to conclusions.
No, you are claiming it was a false flag operation and that either she or one of her people made the call. If you have evidence beyond your imagination, feel free to post it. Otherwise, you're just making it all up.

No, you are claiming it was a false flag operation and that either she or one of her people made the call. If you have evidence beyond your imagination, feel free to post it. Otherwise, you're just making it all up.
Just asking a question. Why don’t you want it asked?

No, you are doing more than that. You're stating as a fact that she or one of her people made the call and that it's a false flag.
It’s called positing alternate theories. It’s done every time Biden does something, why can’t I?

It’s called positing alternate theories. It’s done every time Biden does something, why can’t I?
Because you want people to believe they are facts when instead you made them up. In polite society, that's called lying. Just post the question you want to ask.

Because you want people to believe they are facts when instead you made them up. In polite society, that's called lying. Just post the question you want to ask.
Polite society? You’ve been on the board long enough to know that isn’t the case!

Forum List

Back