🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

[
Actually, that would be RW, along with handing out concealed hand guns to everyone. Really, civilian gun ownership in the future should be limited to hunting guns. This is nuts.

Who is handing out guns, Franco hater dupe?

Lying doesn't help you make your point.

Tell me, if this turns out to be a Muslim - an act of terrorism by your beloved allies, what will you say?

Yes, Obama will lie like the cocksucking pile of shit that he is, and call it "work place violence" or some such, but what will you as an average Communist do?

Oh good, another shooting so now the left loons can run around hysterical calling for more gun control, stricter laws, etc....meanwhile Chicago has all that, how's that working out?
I'm calling for more sedatives and medication for white males that feel disenfranchised.

You should call for that for every inner city in this nation, since more than 13 will die violently by the hands of violent black males every weekend in this country.

Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.
320 MILLION firearms in private hands, MILLIONS more in police and military hands 500 accidental deaths a year to shootings, the chance is so REMOTE of being accidentally shot that you would win the lottery before it happened.

And you are more likely to be accidently shot than a victim of a mass shooting.
Which proves that mass shootings are rare and unlikely to effect you, thanks for agreeing.

I didn't say they weren't.

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.

Your evidence is underwhelming. Fact remains, every mass shooting has been done by a Muslim or atheist.

again... lies.

I notice you failed to respond to my reminder to you that it is ALREADY the law that those adjudged mentally incompetent can not legally own possess or buy a firearm.

A law is only as good as it's enforced, Bro'. And that applies to attitude as well as practicality.

The RW loons on here wants us all the return to the old west. Strap on the six shooters and go to the grocery store, to school, to work, to church....you name. All the shooting can be solved if we are all "packing heat."

Fortunately, the majority of voting Americans know this is a lie concocted by the NRA and its disciples. The more guns, the more shootings.

Simple....... mental illness and/or instability and fire arms do not mix well. There will be solution as long as the RW loons keep shouting, 'WE NEED MORE GUNS!"

Sober up Jim

Just to see what it's like.

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

More ignorance on display! :cuckoo:

Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries a Gun

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.

[
Actually, that would be RW, along with handing out concealed hand guns to everyone. Really, civilian gun ownership in the future should be limited to hunting guns. This is nuts.

Who is handing out guns, Franco hater dupe?

Lying doesn't help you make your point.

Tell me, if this turns out to be a Muslim - an act of terrorism by your beloved allies, what will you say?

Yes, Obama will lie like the cocksucking pile of shit that he is, and call it "work place violence" or some such, but what will you as an average Communist do?
Hey, I want my Obama gun!

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

More ignorance on display! :cuckoo:

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.
Different issue. Different state. Failed smokescreen.

again... lies.
I notice you failed to respond to my reminder to you that it is ALREADY the law that those adjudged mentally incompetent can not legally own possess or buy a firearm.

is there a federal data base, bubbalah?

You need big brother to tell you everything? You said it's a lie, how come you can't name one mass shooter who was not a Muslim or atheist? Know why? I'm right.
We just named two. Youre wrong.

wrong or compulsive liar?

and that doesn't even begin to talk about Christian terrorists

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

and Dylan Klebold was buried in a Lutheran service.

There it is !

The question one must ask is why haven't we been told who the shooter was? They have known for a quite a while now. Was it a protected class maybe? Or somone embarrassing to the Government?

Guns everywhere and no mental health system to speak of. Thanks New BS GOP. Insane party, insane country.

Yes, and you morons insist on people remaining defenseless so that your progressive nut cases can kill them easier.

I realize that you scumbag Communists really just want to strip civil rights from Americans.

BUT, given that anyone can print a fully functional gun on a 3D printer, what is the point of the bullshit you Commies are spewing?

Outlaw whatever you like, the crazies will have guns. It was ALREADY illegal to have a gun on this campus, did that stop the shooting, comrade?

Look, I don't think you Communists give a fuck about those people killed, in fact I think you were pleased, because it would aid you in your war on civil rights.

I realize that you scumbag Communists really just want to strip civil rights from Americans.

BUT, given that anyone can print a fully functional gun on a 3D printer, what is the point of the bullshit you Commies are spewing?

Outlaw whatever you like, the crazies will have guns. It was ALREADY illegal to have a gun on this campus, did that stop the shooting, comrade?

Look, I don't think you Communists give a fuck about those people killed, in fact I think you were pleased, because it would aid you in your war on civil rights.

What did I suggest outlawing?

You'd think you meatheads could wait till the bodies are at least cold...or buried...before you make a political football out of this tragedy. I swear that watching how some of you vultures swoop in on these sad incidents makes me understand why someone would want to shoot the lot of you.

Tragedy?

What makes it a tragedy? We go through one of these every month or so. It is common

Nobody cares anymore. Just say too bad and go about your life. There will be another one in a few weeks
Move along...nobody cares anymore
One of the reasons I left 20 years ago was the gun problem, and it has gotten so much worse.

Forum List

Back