🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.

Your evidence is underwhelming. Fact remains, every mass shooting has been done by a Muslim or atheist.

again... lies.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Prove its a lie. Name one mass shooter in America who was not a Muslim or atheist. Just one. Uno

I shouldn't have to disprove your lie. you should have to PROVE YOUR ASSERTION.

but here's the first one I googled. have fun, lying liar who lies. :thup:

Dylann Roof was a devout Christian who was baptized in the Lutheran faith, went to church camp and worshiped regularly, reveals pastor as family attend church services and pray for massacre victims

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dylann Roof was baptized, went to church camp and attended worship

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.

Your evidence is underwhelming. Fact remains, every mass shooting has been done by a Muslim or atheist.

again... lies.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Prove its a lie. Name one mass shooter in America who was not a Muslim or atheist. Just one. Uno
I'll bite. Michael Page

that's a lie.

again... lies.
I notice you failed to respond to my reminder to you that it is ALREADY the law that those adjudged mentally incompetent can not legally own possess or buy a firearm.

is there a federal data base, bubbalah?

You need big brother to tell you everything? You said it's a lie, how come you can't name one mass shooter who was not a Muslim or atheist? Know why? I'm right.

that's a lie.

again... lies.

I'll bite. Michael Page

Dylan Roof

I am sorry but only machine guns can fire more then one round every second or so. And those are tightly controlled.

In other words it is possible to regulate firearms and deny citizens their 2A rights.

Thanks for admitting as much.

that's a lie.

again... lies.
I notice you failed to respond to my reminder to you that it is ALREADY the law that those adjudged mentally incompetent can not legally own possess or buy a firearm.

You need big brother to tell you everything? You said it's a lie, how come you can't name one mass shooter who was not a Muslim or atheist? Know why? I'm right.
We just named two. Youre wrong.

I am sorry but only machine guns can fire more then one round every second or so. And those are tightly controlled.

In other words it is possible to regulate firearms and deny citizens their 2A rights.

The Courts have ruled the 2nd applies to rifles pistols and shotguns not fully automatic weapons. Further those weapons must be "of use" to the military.

that's a lie.

again... lies.

I did, loony toon. try reading. :cuckoo:

that's a lie.

again... lies.

Dylann Roof was baptized, went to church camp and attended worship

EXCLUSIVE: Dylann Roof was a devout Christian who was baptized in the Lutheran faith, went to church camp and worshiped regularly, reveals pastor as family attend church services and pray for massacre victims

Read more: Dylann Roof was baptized, went to church camp and attended worship
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We are America

Our second amendment rights are more important than our children

Only ten were killed.....think of all the guns that didn't kill anyone today
Daily average abortions 115,000 babies.

But...but...What about Abortions? <sob> <sob>

We can't worry about anything else as long as there are abortions
I'm stating when whenever a woman gets pregnant, she can go whenever she feels like it and kill her baby for conscience. That is downgrading morality in society.

again... lies.

wrong or compulsive liar?

and that doesn't even begin to talk about Christian terrorists

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

and Dylan Klebold was buried in a Lutheran service.

Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.

Things that make Americans look stupid from space, number 2:

Living in a society where every Monkey needs to pass both a written and a practical skills test and provide proof of liability coverage before being granted the privilege of driving a car, which is a VERY practical, albeit dangerous, tool, but any idiot with $600 can get a mighty fine shootin' iron, a tool designed only to maim and kill.

:smoke: It's no wonder we get so few visitors.....​

Oh you leftists and your war on civil rights...

So you want to give tests before people can speak in public, or have arms to defend themselves, or vote?

How very leftist of you.

again... lies.

wrong or compulsive liar?

and that doesn't even begin to talk about Christian terrorists

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com
Probably both. He was really harping on it so expect some kind of looney response.

The Courts have ruled the 2nd applies to rifles pistols and shotguns not fully automatic weapons. Further those weapons must be "of use" to the military.

Thank you for confirming that it is constitutional to regulate the possession of firearms.

Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.
320 MILLION firearms in private hands, MILLIONS more in police and military hands 500 accidental deaths a year to shootings, the chance is so REMOTE of being accidentally shot that you would win the lottery before it happened.

It's gun free.

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

As usual, the leftists are trying hard to use this tragedy to impose more restrictions on law-abiding people, with laws already proven to have no effect whatsoever on crimes.

Since nearly 90% of the population is white here, I would say you probably got this one right for a change.
It could have been downtown Detroit and I would have gotten it right. White guys love shooting up schools.

The problem is, black males burned down all the schools in downtown Detroit, so the white guys had to move to the suburbs.
So you admit there is something wrong with white culture that makes white guys shoot up schools?

I think there are cases of mentally unstable white people.
Wonder how many black dudes will get shot and killed by other black dudes this weekend in Chicago ?

Forum List

Back