🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

One security guard that was unarmed. Sounds like a real liberal utopia there. You can't make this shit up.

Tragic, yet more families won't be seeing their kids again. Given some of the flippant responses in this thread its clear that people are becoming desensitized to these tragedies. If US polls show a majority in favour of stricter gun laws then why does Congress sit on its arse doing nothing. Its just impossible for people in Europe to understand why nothing evera gets done.
Because Mr. UK Fuckstick, we have a Constitution, not subjects of the crown. Besides, what legislation would prevent this?
USA 9,000 gun murders a year, the USA has 5% of the worlds population but its level of gun ownership is between 35 and 50% of the worlds civilian held guns. You are 30 times more likely to be murdered by a gun in the USA than the UK. You may ignore these facts but its not something to be proud of.
I realize you're just a deranged drone repeating talking points, but I'm a person, not a statistic. I feel no shame since I'm not contributing to the illegal use of weapons. Why don't you lecture your countrymen instead? We already told the crown to go fuck themselves.

I'll leave you with this thought. The amount of Americans killed by a gun in the last ten years would easily fill 2 Yankee stadiums. That's over 100,000 people, how many families have had their lives wrecked. Please America wake up, I'm not bashing America I've visited quite a few times, I've had wonderful holidays, as a country you have so many great things but these terrible murders need to stop.

Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.
320 MILLION firearms in private hands, MILLIONS more in police and military hands 500 accidental deaths a year to shootings, the chance is so REMOTE of being accidentally shot that you would win the lottery before it happened.

And you are more likely to be accidently shot than a victim of a mass shooting.

Things that make Americans look stupid from space, number 2:

Living in a society where every Monkey needs to pass both a written and a practical skills test and provide proof of liability coverage before being granted the privilege of driving a car, which is a VERY practical, albeit dangerous, tool, but any idiot with $600 can get a mighty fine shootin' iron, a tool designed only to maim and kill.

:smoke: It's no wonder we get so few visitors.....​

Oh you leftists and your war on civil rights...

So you want to give tests before people can speak in public, or have arms to defend themselves, or vote?

How very leftist of you.
Actually, that would be RW, along with handing out concealed hand guns to everyone. Really, civilian gun ownership in the future should be limited to hunting guns. This is nuts.

The RW loons on here wants us all the return to the old west. Strap on the six shooters and go to the grocery store, to school, to work, to church....you name. All the shooting can be solved if we are all "packing heat."

Fortunately, the majority of voting Americans know this is a lie concocted by the NRA and its disciples. The more guns, the more shootings.

Simple....... mental illness and/or instability and fire arms do not mix well. There will be solution as long as the RW loons keep shouting, 'WE NEED MORE GUNS!"

It's gun free.

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.
It is not difficult for criminals to get firearms but you would make it hard for the law abiding to do the same? When it is proven over and over it does not stop crime or murder? Talk about STUPID.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against murder.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against burglary and theft.

it's also not difficult to violate laws against drugs.

does that mean we should throw up our hands and say "well, they're going to be violated anyway, so screw it".?
No, it means we need to throw all the liberal scumbags out of office and get back to teaching kids personal responsibility and self reliance. The nanny state isn't working.

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

Communists are stupid, and liars.

A person can 3D print a gun. The attack on civil rights by the trolls in this forum has nothing to do with stopping mass shootings.

Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.
320 MILLION firearms in private hands, MILLIONS more in police and military hands 500 accidental deaths a year to shootings, the chance is so REMOTE of being accidentally shot that you would win the lottery before it happened.

And you are more likely to be accidently shot than a victim of a mass shooting.
Which proves that mass shootings are rare and unlikely to effect you, thanks for agreeing.

Wonder how many black dudes will get shot and killed by other black dudes this weekend in Chicago ?
More than were killed in Oregon today. But the liberals don't care about those, because they can't bash conservatives for them.
Sure we do, and you can blame that on the RW too. The war on drugs, racist hiring and housing, and red states sending in the guns.

If liberals would stop babying everyone, we would not have this problem. Don't blame conservatives

The RW loons on here wants us all the return to the old west. Strap on the six shooters and go to the grocery store, to school, to work, to church....you name. All the shooting can be solved if we are all "packing heat."

Fortunately, the majority of voting Americans know this is a lie concocted by the NRA and its disciples. The more guns, the more shootings.

Simple....... mental illness and/or instability and fire arms do not mix well. There will be solution as long as the RW loons keep shouting, 'WE NEED MORE GUNS!"
WE need less liberals. We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that. The lies are on the left, it's what they do.

Shooter is dead. All mass shootings end when the shooter is confronted with a gun. Also, every mass shooter is either Muslim or atheist. No exceptions to either point.

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.
I repeat Jillian be specific what law or laws would you create to keep normal seeming people from obtaining a firearm? Be specific.

we can start with mandatory safety
registration of people diagnosed with mental illness into a federal data base.
refusal of guns to people with a history of mental illness, criminal activity, domestic violence or child abuse.
how's that for a start?

you have a problem with that, pops?

You're missing the point.

You can create all the new laws you like, but the problem is not from a lack of laws.
The problem is the fact that there is already over 300 million guns in the hands of private citizens, and unless you round up the vast majority if them, these situations will continue to happen.

We are America

Our second amendment rights are more important than our children

Only ten were killed.....think of all the guns that didn't kill anyone today
Daily average abortions 115,000 babies.

But...but...What about Abortions? <sob> <sob>

We can't worry about anything else as long as there are abortions
I'm stating when whenever a woman gets pregnant, she can go whenever she feels like it and kill her baby for conscience. That is downgrading morality in society.

Thank you... I could never understand that either...

Forum List

Back