🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

More ignorance on display! :cuckoo:

Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries a Gun

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.
Different issue. Different state. Failed smokescreen.

Once again you expose your lack of honesty and integrity when the facts prove you flat out wrong.

Now why don't you try and provide something that would actually prevent what happened in the OP?

Fuck everyone one of you assholes who couldn't wait until the bodies were cold to make political hay out of this tragedy. Not a single one of you cares one whit for the victims except for how they can further your personal and political agendas. Never let a tragedy go to waste, right boys?

I didn't say they weren't.

I realize that you scumbag Communists really just want to strip civil rights from Americans.

BUT, given that anyone can print a fully functional gun on a 3D printer, what is the point of the bullshit you Commies are spewing?

Outlaw whatever you like, the crazies will have guns. It was ALREADY illegal to have a gun on this campus, did that stop the shooting, comrade?

Look, I don't think you Communists give a fuck about those people killed, in fact I think you were pleased, because it would aid you in your war on civil rights.

What did I suggest outlawing?

Right down the road from me.

Oregon state police: Reports of 10 dead at college

(CNN)Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

CNN's Sheena Jones and Jason Hanna contributed to this report.

Promoted Stories

10 Luxury Cars Under $35,000 That Are Worth Every PennyKelley Blue Book

Celebs you didn't know passed away: #17 is ShockingYour Daily Dish

Surprise! Fisherman Didn't Expect This! (Watch What…WebBrewed

What Two Lions Did Left These Tourists SpeechlessFuzzfix

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

Dogs Breeds That Don't Take a Lot of Work PetBreeds

24-year-old pleads 'Not Guilty' in Costco elder abuse claim KFI AM 640

The 10 Best 3-Row Vehicles Kelley Blue Book

This Heroic Whale Rescue Will Leave You Gobsmacked Fuzzfix

You Won't Believe What These 31 Bond Girls Look Like Now!! Your Daily Dish

The 20 Most INSANE Wedding Dresses Of All Time LittleBudha.com

More from CNN

Derrick Rose: I didn't rape ex-girlfriend

H&M's latest look: Hijab-wearing Muslim model stirs debate

New Jersey high school quarterback dies after leaving game with injury

Iran's Khamenei threatens 'harsh' retaliation over Hajj stampede at Mina

Medical examiner: We now know how Bobbi Kristina Brown died

Family: Ahmed Mohamed, clock-making teen, transferring to another school

Recommended by

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block;">

More Top Stories

Oregon shooting: Initial reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College - CNN.com

Oh my... Another mass abortion.

Golly... I wonder if the Shooter will be one who recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the Laws of Nature governing human behavior, or if it was the product of Left-think, raised on the psychotropic medications used to sooth those afflicted with the Alphabet soup so often diagnosed by the more progressive head-shrinkers?

WILL WE EVER KNOW?

How can we EVER know for sure?

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

More ignorance on display! :cuckoo:

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.
Different issue. Different state. Failed smokescreen.

Once again you expose your lack of honesty and integrity when the facts prove you flat out wrong.
I would add "lack of intellect" to that necessarily short list of negative attributes.

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.

Your evidence is underwhelming. Fact remains, every mass shooting has been done by a Muslim or atheist.

again... lies.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Prove its a lie. Name one mass shooter in America who was not a Muslim or atheist. Just one. Uno

I shouldn't have to disprove your lie. you should have to PROVE YOUR ASSERTION.

but here's the first one I googled. have fun, lying liar who lies. :thup:

Dylann Roof was a devout Christian who was baptized in the Lutheran faith, went to church camp and worshiped regularly, reveals pastor as family attend church services and pray for massacre victims

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dylann Roof was baptized, went to church camp and attended worship

Many atheists started off going to church as a kid and hated it.

There was no mention of religion in his manifesto rant either.

He did post pics of himself spitting on and burning the American flag, a favorite pastime for many left wing atheist types.

Good luck trying to push the idea he was a "right wing devout Christian" type.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

When will Oregon outlaw murder?

They'll have to change the signs.

Oregon%252520murder%252520free%252520zone.jpg

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

that's a lie.

Your evidence is underwhelming. Fact remains, every mass shooting has been done by a Muslim or atheist.

again... lies.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Prove its a lie. Name one mass shooter in America who was not a Muslim or atheist. Just one. Uno

I shouldn't have to disprove your lie. you should have to PROVE YOUR ASSERTION.

but here's the first one I googled. have fun, lying liar who lies. :thup:

Dylann Roof was a devout Christian who was baptized in the Lutheran faith, went to church camp and worshiped regularly, reveals pastor as family attend church services and pray for massacre victims

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dylann Roof was baptized, went to church camp and attended worship

Yeah... Look at all these Christians...

flag.jpg

burning-1.jpg

54812f3bd749a.image.jpg

83760335_burningflag.jpg

In fairness, we should also point out that apparently Body Builders, Steel pushers and other physical fitness freaks are also known to burn the flag too... at least little pencil neck flags. But it's the message and not the size of the flag one burns... just as it's the tee and not the size of one's guns.

All we know for sure is that another Prog has committed yet ANOTHER MASS-ABORTION!

Golly... I wonder if the Shooter will be one who recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the Laws of Nature governing human behavior, or if it was the product of Left-think, raised on the psychotropic medications used to sooth those afflicted with the Alphabet soup so often diagnosed by the more progressive head-shrinkers?

WILL WE EVER KNOW?

How can we EVER know for sure?

Last edited:
Note to self:

Self, stay away from "gun free zones"....too many people get shot there!

Way more people are killed in accidental shootings than mass shootings. You'd be better to stay away from guns.
320 MILLION firearms in private hands, MILLIONS more in police and military hands 500 accidental deaths a year to shootings, the chance is so REMOTE of being accidentally shot that you would win the lottery before it happened.

Dropping a baby during delivery or at postpartum is extremely very very very rare. So dropping one is acceptable? Is 500 accidental shooting is acceptable so you can prove your points?

Forum List

Back