🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

More ignorance on display! :cuckoo:

Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries a Gun

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.
Different issue. Different state. Failed smokescreen.

Once again you expose your lack of honesty and integrity when the facts prove you flat out wrong.

Now why don't you try and provide something that would actually prevent what happened in the OP?
You lying asshole, you prove your point, you claimed the 12yo shot by cops refuted my point that ccw isn't causing shootings. Try not to fart this time.

Now you are lying about what you actually posted in #216 above! :eek:

We can open carry here. I don't do it but see it, nobody ever got gunned down like that.

Lying about what you posted is your problem, not mine.

A 2011, state court decision prohibited public colleges from banning guns on campus.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns
Commentators sought to attribute the incident to the fact that Umpqua Community College was a "gun free zone." They have their facts wrong.
thinkprogress.org

No, you're not getting it.
Constitutionally they cannot ban someone from carrying a concealed weapon if that person can legally carry.
However, the schools policy is a weapon free zone. If someone has a gun, they are asked to leave immediately. This is the way it is at all colleges here to my knowledge.

And when a gun is present? For that answer, we can look to the recent shooting death of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot dead for carrying a BB gun in a Cleveland Park. Or John Crawford, who was gunned down by police in a WalMart as he held an unloaded air rifle from one of the store’s shelves.

Once again you expose your lack of honesty and integrity when the facts prove you flat out wrong.

Now why don't you try and provide something that would actually prevent what happened in the OP?
You lying asshole, you prove your point, you claimed the 12yo shot by cops refuted my point that ccw isn't causing shootings. Try not to fart this time.

Your stupid fucking brain is your problem, not mine. We weren't talking about cop shootings or kids with real looking guns.
Thanks for confirming you ARE the board clown.

Your stupid fucking brain is your problem, not mine. We weren't talking about cop shootings or kids with real looking guns.
Thanks for confirming you ARE the board clown.

Resorting to vulgarities because your own words expose you as lacking any shred of honesty and integrity is your problem.

Now why don't you try coming up with a solution to the OP topic?

Well, an Oregon democrat governor like Kate Brown says a 20 year old "male" was the shooter....

Now, I am not saying I know, but when they word it that way with no race attached to the report, we can rest assure that the colors or religions will not fit the left wing narrative.....

Here is what ALL of the left wingers are pleading to themselves right now.....

"PLEASE BE A WHITE SUPREMASIST!!!

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Right down the road from me.

Oregon state police: Reports of 10 dead at college

(CNN)Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

CNN's Sheena Jones and Jason Hanna contributed to this report.

Promoted Stories

10 Luxury Cars Under $35,000 That Are Worth Every PennyKelley Blue Book

Celebs you didn't know passed away: #17 is ShockingYour Daily Dish

Surprise! Fisherman Didn't Expect This! (Watch What…WebBrewed

What Two Lions Did Left These Tourists SpeechlessFuzzfix

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

Dogs Breeds That Don't Take a Lot of Work PetBreeds

24-year-old pleads 'Not Guilty' in Costco elder abuse claim KFI AM 640

The 10 Best 3-Row Vehicles Kelley Blue Book

This Heroic Whale Rescue Will Leave You Gobsmacked Fuzzfix

You Won't Believe What These 31 Bond Girls Look Like Now!! Your Daily Dish

The 20 Most INSANE Wedding Dresses Of All Time LittleBudha.com

More from CNN

Derrick Rose: I didn't rape ex-girlfriend

H&M's latest look: Hijab-wearing Muslim model stirs debate

New Jersey high school quarterback dies after leaving game with injury

Iran's Khamenei threatens 'harsh' retaliation over Hajj stampede at Mina

Medical examiner: We now know how Bobbi Kristina Brown died

Family: Ahmed Mohamed, clock-making teen, transferring to another school

Recommended by

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block;">

More Top Stories

Oregon shooting: Initial reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College - CNN.com
Obabble is thanking the shooter for taking Syria off the airwaves. He can hide for a while longer.

Well, an Oregon democrat governor like Kate Brown says a 20 year old "male" was the shooter....

Now, I am not saying I know, but when they word it that way with no race attached to the report, we can rest assure that the colors or religions will not fit the left wing narrative.....

Here is what ALL of the left wingers are pleading to themselves right now.....

"PLEASE BE A WHITE SUPREMASIST!!!

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't you mean another white supremacist? ;)

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

The first post to consider the victims, nearly 80 pusts, thus far, of inconsiderate assholes who only think of their right, and not the rights of others.

Thank you Brain, for you humanity; to bad it is a rare characteristic and one totally absent by those who posted on the first 8 pages.

Perhaps a CLUE as to who, what, and why this mad man did what he did!

• UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 13 reported dead including shooter
    NR Today ^ | Oct 1, 2105 | staff
    The shooter was asking people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing away, Moore said. Moore was lying there with people who had been shot. There are unconfirmed reports that the shooter had either been shot or had shot himself. An official confirmed that the shooter had been “neutralized.”

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

The first post to consider the victims, nearly 80 pusts, thus far, of inconsiderate assholes who only think of their right, and not the rights of others.

Thank you Brain, for you humanity; to bad it is a rare characteristic and one totally absent by those who posted on the first 8 pages.
I don't believe in prayer. That makes me inhuman? No, it makes you a shitstain.

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

Mea Culpa! :oops:

Thank you for pointing just how callous we have become to the endless slaughter.

That says volumes about us and our acceptance of a society where gun fetishism prevents us from taking the actions needed to stop this carnage.

Forum List

Back