🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

The first post to consider the victims, nearly 80 pusts, thus far, of inconsiderate assholes who only think of their right, and not the rights of others.

Thank you Brain, for you humanity; to bad it is a rare characteristic and one totally absent by those who posted on the first 8 pages.

Oh look. Another typical left wing assface from his hypocritical platitude.

If places like this instead of having signs all over that read "Weapon-Free Zone" or "Gun-Free Zone" and instead had signs that read something like "Faculty And Students May Be Carrying Concealed Weapons" or "Security Guards Are Armed", then I think you might see a reduction of these incidents.

Perhaps a CLUE as to who, what, and why this mad man did what he did!

• UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 13 reported dead including shooter
    NR Today ^ | Oct 1, 2105 | staff
    The shooter was asking people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing away, Moore said. Moore was lying there with people who had been shot. There are unconfirmed reports that the shooter had either been shot or had shot himself. An official confirmed that the shooter had been “neutralized.”

Is this accurate.....?

I pray for the injured.

Finally!

The first post to consider the victims, nearly 80 pusts, thus far, of inconsiderate assholes who only think of their right, and not the rights of others.

Thank you Brain, for you humanity; to bad it is a rare characteristic and one totally absent by those who posted on the first 8 pages.

Oh look. Another typical left wing assface from his hypocritical platitude.

Oh look. an ad hominem from a sociopath ^^^, aka, a personality disordered individual who lacks the basic human trait of empathy.

I do wonder Owl32, who or what made you into the mentally disturbed person you seem to be?

I'm just hoping we can all agree that this was an act of Terrorism.

Do you know what terrorism is?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

....I don't see any political connection, so at this point it is a random act of violence by a lone individual.

I'm just hoping we can all agree that this was an act of Terrorism.
No you want all to agree to your assertion that it was a rw nra gun nut, talk about dancing on the graves of the dead.

And for people spouting gun control rhetoric, all of these are cases decided by the Supreme Court or District Courts upholding the Second Amendment right to bear arms in the past seven years:

DC v. Heller (2008)
US v. Arzberger (2008)
Nordyke v. King (2009)
Doe v. San Francisco Housing Authority (2009)
McDonald v. Chicago (2010)
Ezell v. Chicago (2011)
Palmer v. DC (2014)
Peruta v. San Diego (2014)
DC v. Heller II (2014)
DC v. Heller III (2015)

You have no legal grounds as of now to instill your churlish gun control fantasies.

This crime was committed in a 'gun free zone"?? If only murderers and criminals would obey the law......

:rofl:
Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

Except we know that doesn't work. California virgin, Navy Yard shooter, that guy in Georgia, Aurora Joker, Virginia Tech...they all passed background checks.

And they just convicted that guy who defeated the background check system simply by lying (he claimed he didn't know) on the form!

That's it...he check a box "no" and that defeated the entire system.

I posted this in another thread....Universal Background checks have already failed....

I have stated in posts over and over that current federally mandated background checks are simply bypassed by actual criminals because they either steal their guns or use people who can pass a background check buy the gun….and here we have a case of a state with Universal Background checks….and they were bypassed…..just as I said they would be….

So anti gun extremists…your desire to punish law abiding people who want to own guns by implementing background checks is shown to be a stupid, pointless idea…….

Background Checks Powerless Again: Father of Gunman Faces Charges for Falsifying Purchase Forms - Breitbart

On September 29, Raymond Fryberg–father of Marysville-Pilchuck High School gunman Jaylen Fryberg–was found guilty of six firearm-related charges, including falsifying answers on federal forms for the purchase of a Beretta Px4 Storm handgun.

It was the Beretta handgun that 15-year-old Jaylen used to kill four students and wound another on October 24, 2014. He then took his own life.

According to Reuters, Raymond Fryberg was prohibited from buying or possessing a gun due to “a non-expiring domestic violence restraining order in 2002 after he was accused of assaulting and threatening his girlfriend.” Yet Fryberg purchased the Beretta and four other guns in 2013.

He passed a background check for the Beretta, something which prosecutors say he did by “[lying] on federal forms.” KOMO News reported that Fryberg was arrested on March 31 on charges that he “illegally purchased the firearm used in the mass shooting.”

Having been found guilty, Fryberg is scheduled to be sentenced on January 11.

It should be noted that Washington state’s new universal background check law passed by a small margin on November 4–just under two weeks after the Marysville shooting–with pledges that more background checks would reduce gun crime. However, Fryberg’s example proves again that background checks are impotent against determined criminals or those who are determined to get their hands on a gun at all costs.

Sooooo…he lied on his background check form…..a Universal Background check state….and he got the gun…and then his kid got the gun and killed people…..

So….the guy could not legally buy the gun under existing laws, and should not have been able to guy the gun due to both types of background check regimes, the old one…and now the Universal one……

Did background checks stop this guy from getting a gun…no.

Did background checks stop this guys son from killing people…no.

Since this guy could not legally own the gun in the first place…would licensing all gun owners have stopped him in any way….no.

Since this guy could not legally own the gun in the first place….would registering all guns have stopped this shooting….no.

In fact, a Supreme Court decision made it un Constitutional to force criminals from registering their illegal guns due to the 5th Amendment protection against self incrimination……

So a failure of anti gun extremism on all fronts...

So no, a Universal Background check, licensng law abiging gun owners and registering guns would not have stopped this new shooting either.........

Since the shooter got past a background check...right? Since he had a gun..he got past the background check already...and he would get past a Universal Background check the same way....

You anti gunners...do you think about your ideas....at all?

Saw a picture of kids walking in a line with their hands up. The police need to do that on the chance that one is a shooter or an accomplice or something.

Reminded me of photos from Columbine.

Terrible, in their minds forever now.

I made it down to the area of the college, and the whole town looks like a police state. It's a scene I never thought I would ever see in the Roseburg area.

Saw a picture of kids walking in a line with their hands up. The police need to do that on the chance that one is a shooter or an accomplice or something.

Reminded me of photos from Columbine.

Terrible, in their minds forever now.
I made it down to the area of the college, and the whole town looks like a police state. It's a scene I never thought I would ever see in the Roseburg area.
Yeah, I'm sure it was jammed. Obviously it's terrible anywhere, but a college, and a small town, damn.

why don't you explain the reason for a gun free zone and it's implications

Okay. These gun free zones are supposed to be magical barriers that stop crazed mass murderers from using a gun to kill people.

Uh.. newsflash Wry, they don't work. This isn't Harry Potter!

No, they are not barriers, magical or otherwise. That you're ignorant is not a surprise. In terms even you might understand, gun free zones are areas wherein any crime committed, whether a gun is used or simply possessed, and an arrest is made the possession of a gun enhances the penalty.

Example, just for you. You enter a gun free zone and go to the bookstore, carrying your favorite gun concealed, and steal a pen. Upon being arrested for petty theft the gun is found and the complaint filed by the DA alleges petty theft and possession of a gun in a gun free zone.

Upon conviction you are sentenced to one day county jail for the theft, and 365 days county jail for the possession.

Of course if you had a prior conviction for theft, and had spent one day in jail on that matter, the second conviction for theft can be filed as a felony; In that case if convicted with a gun you could spent 366 days in St. Prison for the petty with a prior, and a second 365 days for the gun served consecutively.

Get it now? Laws do not prevent crime, crimes are punished and that is what keeps society relatively safe.

why don't you explain the reason for a gun free zone and it's implications

Okay. These gun free zones are supposed to be magical barriers that stop crazed mass murderers from using a gun to kill people.

Uh.. newsflash Wry, they don't work. This isn't Harry Potter!

No, they are not barriers, magical or otherwise. That you're ignorant is not a surprise. In terms even you might understand, gun free zones are areas wherein any crime committed, whether a gun is used or simply possessed, and an arrest is made the possession of a gun enhances the penalty.

Example, just for you. You enter a gun free zone and go to the bookstore, carrying your favorite gun concealed, and steal a pen. Upon being arrested for petty theft the gun is found and the complaint filed by the DA alleges petty theft and possession of a gun in a gun free zone.

Upon conviction you are sentenced to one day county jail for the theft, and 365 days county jail for the possession.

Of course if you had a prior conviction for theft, and had spent one day in jail on that matter, the second conviction for theft can be filed as a felony; In that case if convicted with a gun you could spent 366 days in St. Prison for the petty with a prior, and a second 365 days for the gun served consecutively.

Get it now? Laws do not prevent crime, crimes are punished and that is what keeps society relatively safe.

And that stopped the mass shooter how.....? Get it now.........the guy carrying a gun and not shooting anyone isn't the problem...the law abiding person carrying a gun for self defense is not a problem....and yet you guys still want law abiding people disarmed......

The Gun Free Zone does not stop criminals or mass shooters....but it does make more victims..which you need.

Forum List

Back