🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

That's an asinine argument.

Why? What good are gun free zones and gun control laws like background checks if they don't stop tragedies like this one? Even with those things in place, 13 people still died.

What good are laws against murder, if people still murder?
What good are laws against rape, if people still rape?
What good are laws against jaywalking, if people still jaywalk?

...and so on, for every single law that has ever existed.
Your point?...
Do you libs really believe that removing firearms from law abiding citizens will end bad behavior?
That is the fallacy of your side's argument.
Who claimed it will end all bad behavior? Do you have a link?
I read those tweets in the OP.....Go ahead and tell me you disagree with them. And I will call bullshit.
You cant tweet on this forum. What are you talking about?

That's an asinine argument.

Why? What good are gun free zones and gun control laws like background checks if they don't stop tragedies like this one? Even with those things in place, 13 people still died.

What good are laws against murder, if people still murder?
What good are laws against rape, if people still rape?
What good are laws against jaywalking, if people still jaywalk?

...and so on, for every single law that has ever existed.
Your point?...
Do you libs really believe that removing firearms from law abiding citizens will end bad behavior?
That is the fallacy of your side's argument.
Who claimed it will end all bad behavior? Do you have a link?
I read those tweets in the OP.....Go ahead and tell me you disagree with them. And I will call bullshit.

I think you support child slavery, hate kittens, and are secretly a shape-shifting space alien.

If you deny it, then you must be lying.

This tragedy is not a current event and needs to be moved to a taunting board because it may offend some delicate sensibilities..... Lol

Well for that to be 'true', one need only redefine the word "Current' and "Event".

And that you're decrying your own sense that the Left is exposed here, in this thread... for what it is, is self-evident.

Laws don't exist to prevent crime, they exist to punish it.

Then by right, crime will still occur, regardless of the punishment. Thus, the punishment doesn't deter the crime.
Your logic leaves something to be desired. To be frank its pretty silly. The specter of punishment does indeed deter some. Its not that hard to figure out.

The best defense from gun violence is gun owners in possession of guns.

Sounds like the wild wild west to me. That was a peaceful time with no gun violence.

Screen-Shot-2013-08-03-at-5.41.15-PM.png

A real honest to gosh study was done on that very question. Violent crime, burglary, rape, and every other crime was lower in Bodie CA (the most violent town out there at the time, than ANY city in the east.

The one crime that was higher was murder. And lo and behold, it was bad guys killing bad guys. In all of that time TWO innocent people were killed.

I suggest you buy the book so you can actually have real facts.

51X7JDC1NXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Gunfighters, Highwaymen, and Vigilantes: Violence on the Frontier / Edition 1

Keep arguing inanities. The USA is the only country where this idiocy goes on. Thanks, idiot NRAGOP.

Bullshit. Just in your favorite countries the carnage was industrialsed so the death toll was in the millions.

Sounds like the wild wild west to me. That was a peaceful time with no gun violence.

A real honest to gosh study was done on that very question. Violent crime, burglary, rape, and every other crime was lower in Bodie CA (the most violent town out there at the time, than ANY city in the east.

The one crime that was higher was murder. And lo and behold, it was bad guys killing bad guys. In all of that time TWO innocent people were killed.

Thats informative but I was talking about gun violence. I never said anything about all the strawmen you presented.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when a mass murderer decides to turn in his guns instead.

Remove the Leftist population centers from the equation and the United States is the most peaceful nation, on earth.

And that his nothing to do with how many guns exist, as there are many orders of magnitude more guns in te US Outside of Leftist Population Centers, than there are INSIDE those cesspools.

The reason that the US is the most peaceful place on earth, is that Americans are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the laws of nature that govern human behavior. We own and become proficient in the use of those firearms, to secure our means to exercise our rights, from those who reject those laws.

Folks, let me tell you why America is beyond reproach....for an entire weekend, we all celebrated the POPE and his message of love, peace, acceptance and forgivness.......and now this....nut murders for fun headlines......(sigh)

Thats informative but I was talking about gun violence. I never said anything about all the strawmen you presented.

I was too. Most of the murders in Bodie were guns. There were a few knifings as well, but the majority was by gun. The murder rate in the cities of the east was lower, but guns were still the dominant tool used. What was truly amazing is there were no rapes at all in Bodie. No burglaries where the perps broke into the home, all the burglaries were from outside the home. No robberies except for two attempts on the stage coaches. In fact, other than the murders (80 or so over a three year period) the number of crimes that occurred in Bodie could be counted on the fingers and toes of both hands.

I was too. Most of the murders in Bodie were guns. There were a few knifings as well, but the majority was by gun. The murder rate in the cities of the east was lower, but guns were still the dominant tool used. What was truly amazing is there were no rapes at all in Bodie. No burglaries where the perps broke into the home, all the burglaries were from outside the home. No robberies except for two attempts on the stage coaches. In fact, other than the murders (80 or so over a three year period) the number of crimes that occurred in Bodie could be counted on the fingers and toes of both hands.
So you agree that the presence of guns does not eliminate gun violence? It stands to reason that if no one has guns then there will be no gun violence right?

Remove the Leftist population centers from the equation and the United States is the most peaceful nation, on earth.

And that his nothing to do with how many guns exist, as there are many orders of magnitude more guns in te US Outside of Leftist Population Centers, than there are INSIDE those cesspools.

The reason that the US is the most peaceful place on earth, is that Americans are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the laws of nature that govern human behavior. We own and become proficient in the use of those firearms, to secure our means to exercise our rights, from those who reject those laws.

It was leftists that created the nation.

We've had to deal with murderous Conservative religious nuts ever since.

They've been the cause of every insurrection and problem we've had in this country.

From the massacre by the brand new conservative followers of the conservative religion of Mormonism, to the conservatives that clinged to "states" rights and the Christian practice of slavery during the civil war.

Liberals wage war on foreign enemies of America.
Conservatives wage war on Americans.

It was leftists that created the nation.

We've had to deal with murderous Conservative religious nuts ever since.

They've been the cause of every insurrection and problem we've had in this country.

From the massacre by the brand new conservative followers of the conservative religion of Mormonism, to the conservatives that clinged to "states" rights and the Christian practice of slavery during the civil war.

Liberals wage war on foreign enemies of America.
Conservatives wage war on Americans.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back