🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

It was leftists that created the nation.

girls-laughing-in-grass-350.jpg

Laughter.jpg

Laughter2.jpg

545605.jpg

guy-rolls-floor-laughing-vector-illustration-rolling-35837057.jpg

What could be funnier than the Ignorance which conflates classic Liberalism with the addled illusions of lowly Collectivism... ?​

Shooter is dead. All mass shootings end when the shooter is confronted with a gun. Also, every mass shooter is either Muslim or atheist. No exceptions to either point.

How many Muslim or atheist mass shooters have we had?

Lone white male from "good family" goes on rampage

Every mass shooting in America has been either an atheist or Muslim. Every single one.

You are a fucking retard

S dakota, Oregon.............

any wonder why a clock guts might seem a threat at a haigh school?

Kids kill kids at schools and colleges

Kids kill teachers and principles.

No threat or potential threat should be dismissed

Australia had a mass shooting, got rid of the guns and hasn't had one since.

The bottom line is, here in America most of us are willing to put up with these occasional tragedies, but we're not willing to give up our 2nd Amendment rights.
There will be more and more laws and restrictions, but a roundup is off the table.

This crime was committed in a 'gun free zone"?? If only murderers and criminals would obey the law......

:rofl:
Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

Except we know that doesn't work. California virgin, Navy Yard shooter, that guy in Georgia, Aurora Joker, Virginia Tech...they all passed background checks.

And they just convicted that guy who defeated the background check system simply by lying (he claimed he didn't know) on the form!

That's it...he check a box "no" and that defeated the entire system.

So we quit trying? :dunno:

How's the old saying go?

Oh, yeah... "If Americans can put a man on the moon, we can come up with a system of background checks that work."

We just need to be willing.​

Shooter is dead. All mass shootings end when the shooter is confronted with a gun. Also, every mass shooter is either Muslim or atheist. No exceptions to either point.

How many Muslim or atheist mass [Murderers] have we had?

Since this:

9-11-5.jpg

or this:

Boston_Bombing_6.jpg

This Atheist?:

20121231_073205_School%20Shooting%20Gunma_Arri_200.jpg

Or this...?:

james-holmes-theater-shooting-memorial-0724.jpg

Maybe you were speaking of these Atheists:

o4ZrXna.jpg

Last edited:
This crime was committed in a 'gun free zone"?? If only murderers and criminals would obey the law......

Be specific how would you stop them? It is already illegal for anyone adjudged mentally incompetent to own possess or buy a firearm.

Which is just words on paper until EVERY gun transaction is documented against a national data base and thorough background checks are guaranteed by sellers being held criminally liable against their job of doing a background check for like 5 years.

Except we know that doesn't work. California virgin, Navy Yard shooter, that guy in Georgia, Aurora Joker, Virginia Tech...they all passed background checks.

And they just convicted that guy who defeated the background check system simply by lying (he claimed he didn't know) on the form!

How's the old saying go?

Oh, yeah... "If Americans can put a man on the moon, we can come up with a system of background checks that work."

That's not the problem. The problem is there are already over 300 million guns in the hands of citizens.
You can have all the background checks, and waiting periods for guns yet to be purchased, the problem is the # of guns already out there. If a person wants a gun, they are out there for the taking.

He'll undoubtedly turn out to be on some type of antipsychotic drugs and we'll find out he's had mental issues for years, but can't lock him away where he needs to be.
I think we'll find out he was into Satanism eventually because that turned out to be the case with the Columbine kids - the Trenchcoat Mafia - was in fact a satanist coven -they asked people about whether they were Christians or not before shooting them - the FBI kept that part of the story (their being Satanists) covered up for almost 10 years - sad, isn't it? And the one more recently where they claimed the kid was on antipyschotic drugs? He turned out to be involved in Satanism too. Americans need to wake up to what is going on out there with their children.

How's the old saying go?

That's not the problem. The problem is there are already over 300 million guns in the hands of citizens.
You can have all the background checks, and waiting periods for guns yet to be purchased, the problem is the # of guns already out there. If a person wants a gun, they are out there for the taking.

Nonsense...

The Gun isn't a problem at all, period.

The Problem is that the US has tolerated a perverse species of reasoning that openly rejects God, God's law, and the objective reason that recognizes such.

Just hard to believe the President didn't call this an act of terrorism.

Likely the guy isn't a Christian then.

I'm sure if he is, you'll be defending him or calling him "deranged".

:lol:

I'm not going to defend anyone who has done this.

So if he's a Christian, you'll call it a terrorist act?
If it is a Satanist will you call it an act of sacrifice to Satan? Or will you claim they were "deranged"....... how about Barber? Was she killing for Satan as she said she was or was she mentally deranged - the Craigslist killer who said she joined a satanic coven in Alaska at the age of 13 and had murdered up to 100 people sacrificing them to Satan over the years. What say you, Sallow?

If it is a Satanist will you call it an act of sacrifice to Satan? Or will you claim they were "deranged"....... how about Barber? Was she killing for Satan as she said she was or was she mentally deranged - the Craigslist killer who said she had murdered up to 100 people sacrificing them to Satan. What say you, Sallow?

I hate violence.

It's probably because I am not religious.

Why won't they release the name of the shooter? Why was he asking the religion of the victims before he shot them. How would more gun laws help if shooter was 20 and you cannot buy a handgun in Oregon if you are under 21???
Antidepressants and a long history of being a loner loser but the guns and legal gun owners get blamed! How many shot in Chicago this week????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!

How can we know that it wasn't a Christian?

That would be the behavior... which was set precisely within the characteristics of a NON-Christian.

As a result, we can know that the mass-murderer was one who has aligned themselves with unprincipled, sub-standard examples of humanity... such as Leftists and their political cousins, the lowly Muslim.

If it is a Satanist will you call it an act of sacrifice to Satan? Or will you claim they were "deranged"....... how about Barber? Was she killing for Satan as she said she was or was she mentally deranged - the Craigslist killer who said she had murdered up to 100 people sacrificing them to Satan. What say you, Sallow?

I hate violence.

It's probably because I am not religious.

About your Avatar, Sallow........ is that a reflection of you or something darker within? It looks pretty violent. What do you think about it?

Forum List

Back