🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

• Student Shooter at Umpqua Community College Dead, Sheriff Says
    ABC News ^ | October 1, 2015 | Meghan Keneally
    A male student killed multiple people at a shooting today at a community college in Roseburg, Oregon, authorities said. The shooter is now dead, police said. The shooter's identity has not been publicly released, though Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announced that he was 20 years old. Gov. Brown’s spokeswoman Kristen Grainger confirmed that the shooter was a student at the school. Grainger also said that the number of fatalities and injuries totaled 20 people, but would not specify how many were dead and how many were injured. Neither the sheriff's office nor the governor's office or the state police would...

So we know it was a young male... prone to mass-murder. So all that is left to be determined is whether it was a Product of Left-think, murdering to get some pay from "THE MAN"... which has long victimized it, or if it a product of Left-think that joined with Islam... and sought to use mass-murder as a means to shove Oregon closer toward the caliphate.

The ABSOLUTE Coolest thing about the use of the word "bigoted", where it is used in reference to another, is that it is a precise demonstration of 'bigotry'... which is to say that to use the word: Bigot: is to demonstrate intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

I have no tolerance for Nazis, Klansmen, Aryan Nationalists, Black Panthers, or Muzzie Beasts.

Why the fuck should I tolerate evil? What sort of dementia infects the leftist central nervous systems (they have no actual brain) that makes them demand that I tolerate murderers and terrorists?

This tragedy is not a current event and needs to be moved to a taunting board because it may offend some delicate sensibilities..... Lol

you a bigoted... .

The ABSOLUTE Coolest thing about the use of the word "bigoted", where it is used in reference to another, is that it is a precise demonstration of 'bigotry'... which is to say that to use the word: Bigot: is to demonstrate intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

I am happy to admit that I am "bigoted" against you, Pubes.

Wonder if we can BAN another flag?????????

Oh LET'S!

I submit these two flags for consideration:

isis-flag-meaning-cover.jpg

And that of it's most ardent supporters:

800px-Rainbow_flag_breeze.jpg

Why can't you simply respond to my posts, rather than building strawmen to knock down?

I am.

But in response I get the generic "that's a strawman" retort.

I assume since you insist on referring to my statements as "strawmen", that you have no effective rebuttal. Calling them "strawmen" is a convenient way to dismiss the argument without having to address it.

The fact that crimes still happen does not mean that no crimes have ever been stopped.

I'm curious... just where did I say that? Of course, some crimes are stopped, a majority of them aren't.

Laws are designed to make examples out of people who are caught breaking them. But then again, even when that happens, the next criminal who gets away with it will not care, he'll still commit the crime.

Right here:

But the punishment never deters the crime, hence the shooting in Oregon today, the shooting in Charleston and Columbine and Sandy Hook or Aurora...and so on. Like you said, Laws exist to punish crime, however they don't prevent crime, and it matters not one iota if someone is punished under them. The crime still happens.

You are misconstruing my statements. You can punish someone under the law as much as you want, pass as many laws as you want, but crime will exist regardless. Like you said, laws only exist to punish crime. Yet as I can see they don't serve as a very effective deterrent.
Your thinking is short sighted. As laws are passed most of the population slowly stop breaking them. Its a marathon not a sprint.

you a bigoted... .

most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

Society can make laws limiting speed on roadways, if a person wants to speed they'll do so;
You can put locks on all your doors and windows, they won't keep out a burglar intent on breaking and entering and stealing; rapists rape, molesters molest and drunks still drive.

Why do we have laws?

Laws do not prevent crime, crimes are punished and that is what keeps society relatively safe.

Okay. Laws do not prevent crime, ergo gun control laws do not stop gun violence from happening. Therefore gun control laws, and gun free zones are pointless. If laws are pointless, it doesn't matter how many times someone is punished.

Thanks for making my case.

By that logic, laws against murder are pointless too. After all, people still commit murder, even though it's illegal.

Laws against murder punish murderers.

Gun control laws don't punish crime, they are passed solely to prevent these types of crimes.

If they don't do that, they are utterly useless.

Yes and thus why MORE laws will not stop them.

actually, greater difficulty obtaining guns WOULD keep them from having weapons. so i'm not quite sure how you figure that.

Doesn't it ever occur to you guys, that someone willing to be this extreme is likely to come up with a gun no matter what the laws are ?
There are over 300 million guns in private hands in the U.S. How on earth could you possibly contain those kind of #'s ?

perhaps. but don't you think we should make it more difficult for them rather than say "go get 'em, sonny".

and for the record, I don't hate guns. my son and husband both shoot. I just think we need to be smarter in keeping them away from the nutcases and criminals. don't you?

You can create all the laws you like, but if a person wants a gun they'll be able to get one in other ways.
The rules at this college was no guns, yet a mass shooting has now occurred.

Society can make laws limiting speed on roadways, if a person wants to speed they'll do so;
You can put locks on all your doors and windows, they won't keep out a burglar intent on breaking and entering and stealing; rapists rape, molesters molest and drunks still drive.

Why do we have laws?

Yes indeed. Why do we have laws that make it easier for deranged people to commit mass murder? Want to shoot a lot of defencless people? Need the time to do it? Target a school. Gun Free Zones and far enough away from most places that police response time is long.

I have no reason to tolerate evil. That you do is a defect in your character, not a virtue.

So, what makes you think he tolerates evil? Doc is a great guy. He gives me no reason to think he does.

To make assumptions about the proclivities of the shooter as a "liberal Democrat Muslim" as someone else referred to him as, is within itself a character defect. As is making a blanket assumption about Doc that he tolerates evil by disagreeing with your viewpoints.

I have no reason to tolerate evil. That you do is a defect in your character, not a virtue.

From my perspective, your ideology is more "evil" than any Muslim that I've ever met.

In fact, I would go so far as to say they're all better humans than you are.

Why can't you simply respond to my posts, rather than building strawmen to knock down?

I am.

But in response I get the generic "that's a strawman" retort.

I assume since you insist on referring to my statements as "strawmen", that you have no effective rebuttal. Calling them "strawmen" is a convenient way to dismiss the argument without having to address it.

Do you understand what a "strawman" is?

Forum List

Back