🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

From my perspective, your ideology is more "evil" than any Muslim that I've ever met.

Terrorism is good, opposition to slaughter is bad? What more do we need know of you?

In fact, I would go so far as to say they're all better humans than you are.

Muslim snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad
Ismail Peltek - Muslim terrorist murdered 6, including a 4 year old
Mustafa Mohamed, - attacked a retirement home in the name of Allah
Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, U of NC terrorist attack
Mujtaba Rabbani Jabbar - Baltimore theater terror attack
Michael Julius Ford, a 22-year-old convert to Islam - Denver Safeway terror attack
Naveed Afzal Haq - Seattle Jewish center terror attack
Yaser Said - Honor murder of daughters to please Allah
Chaudry Rashid - Honor murder in the name of Allah
Muzzammil Syed Hassan - terrorist who conducted beheading on live TV IN AMERICA
Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad - Little Rock terror attack, killed for US Servicemen
Faleh Hassan Almaleki - honor murder - Allah be praised
Nidal Malik Hassan - Ft. Hood terror attack
Rahim Abdul Alfetlawi - honor murder - Allahu Akbar
Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan - Harris Medical School terror attack
Yusuf Ibrahim - Buena Vista terror attack, beheaded his victims
Reshad Riddle - Ashtabula, Ohio terror attack
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev - Boston Marathon terror attack
Daymond Agnew - Ace hardware terror attack
Ali Muhammad Brown - New Jersey Terror attack
Alton Nolen - Moore, Oklahoma terror attack
Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez - Chattanooga terrorist attack

Now these are what YOU consider to be good people, better humans.

You call evil good, and good evil.

Do gun control laws lessen the frequency of mass shootings??? Have any of these measures been effective whatsoever in preventing gun homicides? That is an important question that you need to ask yourself. If the answer is no, then obviously it is NOT the answer to the problem. Of course we are always going to have whackos around. There always have been whackos, but we have a LOT more of them today than ever before because there are more people living in the US than ever before. Why not look at Hollywood which glorifies violence and gore and desensitizes us? Perhaps THAT is the culprit because guns have ALWAYS been a part of American culture.
I think of it like this. Have the presence of metal detectors cut down on people bringing guns through them? Of course they have.

I think about Hollywood slasher flicks and how I don't like them. I tell people, I don't really enjoy those kinds of movies where people are torturing and murdering other people. People look at me like I'M crazy for not liking watching people being cut up and mutilated and tortured and listening to the screaming. I think to myself, no, actually, you are probably the crazy one for liking this stuff, and that's what I'm talking about. :) Since when is THAT enjoyable? A way to spend an enjoyable evening? Even though I know it's fake, it's still disturbing.

Of course they have the right. They do it all the time. Its called amendments.

Why would you want to give the "man" that kind of power over you? What about all those "racists" who want to hold you down. You know, the man, whitey. :D
What power am I giving them? What about the racists? I still have my gun to kill them should they attack me in my home.

You want the government to be able to "control" people's rights. The only people that such controls effect are the people that care about the law. Do you really think people who would commit mass murder care or would not find some other way to do as much damage as possible?

Your strawman has been noted and I will address it. The government already controls your rights. How did you not know that? Who said people determined to commit mass murder would not find another way?

You blaming the tool and trying to gain control over a tool. It's never going to work. It's just delusional and avoidance of what the ACTUAL problem might be with society.
Who said I was blaming the tool? I have several of those tools. The point is that these tools are way too easy to get. I can go back to where I grew up and get gun with ease with no paper work.

Do gun control laws lessen the frequency of mass shootings??? Have any of these measures been effective whatsoever in preventing gun homicides? That is an important question that you need to ask yourself. If the answer is no, then obviously it is NOT the answer to the problem. Of course we are always going to have whackos around. There always have been whackos, but we have a LOT more of them today than ever before because there are more people living in the US than ever before. Why not look at Hollywood which glorifies violence and gore and desensitizes us? Perhaps THAT is the culprit because guns have ALWAYS been a part of American culture.
I think of it like this. Have the presence of metal detectors cut down on people bringing guns through them? Of course they have.

Not really. People who are determined have gotten them through before. They are not "fail proof." Nothing is. We've tried to control drugs in this country for . . . how long now? Has that worked out well for us? I would say a resounding NO.

Not really. People who are determined have gotten them through before. They are not "fail proof." Nothing is. We've tried to control drugs in this country for . . . how long now? Has that worked out well for us? I would say a resounding NO.
Yes really. Note I said cut down. Of course they are not fail proof but they have decreased the traffic flow. You are correct. Nothing is fail proof. However it narrows the avenues. Once the avenues are defined they can be monitored and or shut down. Its like we used to say when I was growing up. "I dont know any Black people that have a boat or plane to bring in crack."

I'm not against measures such as metal detectors. Now that is just good common sense! Declaring to the world that "this is a gun free zone" is stupid as all get out.
No its not stupid. It provides 2 functions. It allows maximum penalties for sentencing and it keeps the populace calm.

I think about Hollywood slasher flicks and how I don't like them. I tell people, I don't really enjoy those kinds of movies where people are torturing and murdering other people. People look at me like I'M crazy for not liking watching people being cut up and mutilated and tortured and listening to the screaming. I think to myself, no, actually, you are probably the crazy one for liking this stuff, and that's what I'm talking about. :) Since when is THAT enjoyable? A way to spend an enjoyable evening? Even though I know it's fake, it's still disturbing.

What do you suggest be done? Most people don't want to carry guns. The idea of armed citizens stopping these things is mostly a myth.

Yes really. Note I said cut down. Of course they are not fail proof but they have decreased the traffic flow. You are correct. Nothing is fail proof. However it narrows the avenues. Once the avenues are defined they can be monitored and or shut down. Its like we used to say when I was growing up. "I dont know any Black people that have a boat or plane to bring in crack."

And gun free zones and limits on ammunition and limits on what type of guns you can have (beyond reasonable limitations of course) do NOT do anything to solve these problems. As you can see, people still get their guns and their ammunition and they still kill people every single day.

I'm not against measures such as metal detectors. Now that is just good common sense! Declaring to the world that "this is a gun free zone" is stupid as all get out.
Anti-gun loons cheer gun free zones and then express shock when a shooting takes place in one.
One cannot understand how or why they believe that shootings will not take place in such areas.

And gun free zones and limits on ammunition and limits on what type of guns you can have (beyond reasonable limitations of course) do NOT do anything to solve these problems. As you can see, people still get their guns and their ammunition and they still kill people every single day.
Thats because nut cases run around scaring people about the government take over. If everyone was on the same page gradually this stuff would stop. Unfortunately fear drives people more than common sense.

What do you suggest be done? Most people don't want to carry guns. The idea of armed citizens stopping these things is mostly a myth.

Of course it is NOT a myth. Unless you want only criminals and police to be armed and want to be sitting duck, that's on you. You have no right to force the rest of us to do that. Also, your claims have been proven false time and time again on this board by many studies, for one Obama's OWN 10 million study conducted by the CDC.

Given all the shooting he did this guy probably had hi cap magazines. I see no reason to not slow these people down. Defenders certainly don't need them.

Of course it is NOT a myth. Unless you want only criminals and police to be armed and want to be sitting duck, that's on you. You have no right to force the rest of us to do that. Also, your claims have been proven false time and time again on this board by many studies, for one Obama's OWN 10 million study conducted by the CDC.

Ok how many mass shootings have been stopped?

Psst....
Brain will only lie to you.

Anti-gun loons cheer gun free zones and then express shock when a shooting takes place in one.
One cannot understand how or why they believe that shootings will not take place in such areas.

This wasn't a gun free zone.

UPDATE OCT 1, 2015 8:09 PM

The conservative site Breitbart and others assert that guns were banned at UCC. This is not true. The student code of conduct bans guns "without written authorization." Under Oregon law, the university could not ban people with a valid concealed carry license from bringing their weapons on campus. (They could ban gun from various buildings and facilities.) Conservative writer Dana Loesch, who initially claimed the campus was a "gun free zone," updated her article to clarify that individuals with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring guns on campus.

There was, in fact, someone on campus with a concealed carry weapon at the time of the massacre. A local reporter explained to CNN that it was legal for him to have such a weapon on campus.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns

Psst....
Brain will only lie to you.

Psst..... You can't name a single lie.

True but thoughtless.

Consider:

1. Put aside the Second Amendment for a moment.
2. License anyone who wants to own, possess or have in his or her custody and control a firearm.
3. Require everyone of those guns to be registered.
4. Allow those who choose not to apply for a license and own guns to surrender them to local LE.
5. Require gun safes and /or trigger locks on all guns in the home or business unless actually under the custody and control of a licensed person.

It can be done, but there is no will to do so. The NRA and many gun owners care only about their right not be infringed, and have a who cares attitude for those who lost their lives yesterday, and their family and friends.

I'd bet some of them would support 2 & 3 in a moment if it would save the life of one of their children; the rest probably wouldn't since it's all about them.

And how would that have stopped this shooting?

That's a rhetorical question, because we know for a fact it would not.

California Virgin in Isla Vista bought 3 guns in California, a state that has ALL of those A handgun certification, registration, waiting period, universal background checks, mandatory gun locks...and he still committed mass murder with both knives, guns and his car as weapons.

Gun law experts have said that there was nothing in his known history that prevented him from making legal gun purchases.[5]

2014 Isla Vista killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back