BREAKING: Mayor of Bomb-Clock Kid’s Town Reveals Startling TRUTH About Muslim Family

Riiigt... they always got it right. They got right "skittles boy" and gentle giant" too. Have they?

Uh, yeah. Outside of the Racist Right Wing Media, those things are considered tragedies.

Chief Larry Boyd still saying police did nothing wrong at the time the arrest is made.

Well, I guess if that's how you want to interpret it. Have at it.

BREAKING: Mayor of Bomb-Clock Kid's Town Reveals Startling TRUTH About Muslim Family

Media coverage on Ahmed “Bomb-Clock” Mohamed has been remarkably one-sided, with the Mohamed family and the media spinning a tale of Islamophobia and overreaction.

However, in an appearance on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV last night, the mayor of the city where Mohamed goes to school painted a starkly different picture. Among other revelations were her claims that the Mohamed family had stonewalled her and seemed more interested in talking with the Council on American-Islamic Relations and related groups than with city officials.

Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne said that, since Mohamed is a juvenile, they cannot release the records of what caused police to arrest him. She says that the family has refused to allow those records to be released, according to Townhall.com.

“The (Irving) school district, a number of times, has asked the family to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there,” Van Duyne said. “The family is ignoring the request from the ISD.”

The mayor said the records would “help to describe why it progressed as it did.”

“Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘Oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you,’” Van Duyne said, adding she had information that Mohamed was being “passive aggressive” and “non-responsive” when police questioned him.

Van Duyne also noted that the family seemed more interested in seeking press than resolving the issue.

“We had tried to reach out to the family a number of times; this was before it ever even hit the papers on Wednesday,” Van Duyne said. “At the exact same time they were supposed to be meeting with us, they were on their front lawn with a press conference.”

So now the truth comes out...

So, in your puny mind Glenn Beck and Townhall get at the truth.

And your truth is in unreleased documents re: a minor.

Fuck off, stupid.

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Once Built an Actual Fake Bomb in High School

In twelfth grade [Wozniak] built an electronic metronome—one of those tick-tick-tick devices that keep time in music class—and realized it sounded like a bomb. So he took the labels off some big batteries, taped them together, and put it in a school locker; he rigged it to start ticking faster when the locker opened. Later that day he got called to the principal’s office. He thought it was because he had won, yet again, the school’s top math prize. Instead he was confronted by the police. The principal had been summoned when the device was found, bravely ran onto the football field clutching it to his chest, and pulled the wires off. Woz tried and failed to suppress his laughter. He actually got sent to the juvenile detention center, where he spent the night.

In twelfth grade [Wozniak] built an electronic metronome—one of those tick-tick-tick devices that keep time in music class—and realized it sounded like a bomb. So he took the labels off some big batteries, taped them together, and put it in a school locker; he rigged it to start ticking faster when the locker opened. Later that day he got called to the principal’s office. He thought it was because he had won, yet again, the school’s top math prize. Instead he was confronted by the police. The principal had been summoned when the device was found, bravely ran onto the football field clutching it to his chest, and pulled the wires off. Woz tried and failed to suppress his laughter. He actually got sent to the juvenile detention center, where he spent the night.

I've always suspected Apple was a terrorist organization.

CBSNews wrote crap article. Washington Post wrote great article.

They both reported the same story, said pretty much the same thing, citing the same independent review.

Except WaPo got it right. The kid was a serious disciplinary problem and the teachers were sick of putting up with his shit. Maybe his parents will finally get him to take his ritalin.

And you know better what bomb looks like then let's say police officers that took the kid away. You keep repeating they cuffed him because he's Muslim. If police arrest people just because they're Muslim, how do they let them go to school at all?

The police apologized for their part in this fiasco.... they relied on what the school said.

But you keep pissing yourself at the thought of an Arab under your bed.

his family is Sudanese not arab

If kids did now what I did when I was a kid they'd have criminal records.
The couple of times I got caught the cops bent over backwards to make sure I wouldn't have a record. Once for firing a BB gun into a woman's house trying to pop flotation devices. Once for shoplifting. I turned out ok. I now work in a job I wouldn't be able to work if I had a criminal record.

I used to take a 22 and hunted refrigerators next to the University of Central Florida in the woods. I broke into vending machines and profited up to $200 dollars per haul, which was pretty good back in the 70's. Siphoned gas. etc.

It could've ruined the rest of my life.

Kids can't do that stuff any longer and maintain a clean criminal record.

This kid is a liar, or retarded... most likely both.

Check this out.

He calls himself an inventor.

He keep using that word. Someone tell him that it doesn't mean what he think it means.

If kids did now what I did when I was a kid they'd have criminal records.
The couple of times I got caught the cops bent over backwards to make sure I wouldn't have a record. Once for firing a BB gun into a woman's house trying to pop flotation devices. Once for shoplifting. I turned out ok. I now work in a job I wouldn't be able to work if I had a criminal record.

I used to take a 22 and hunted refrigerators next to the University of Central Florida in the woods. I broke into vending machines and profited up to $200 dollars per haul, which was pretty good back in the 70's. Siphoned gas. etc.

It could've ruined the rest of my life.

Kids can't do that stuff any longer and maintain a clean criminal record.

And here's the thing, you were white.

so of course, the cops bent over backwards to keep you from having your life ruined.

If you were black, having a criminal record would be getting off easy. Getting shot would be a more likely possibility.

I wonder if he got held by the police for hours without his parents or a lawyer being notified.

Meanwhile the left is still duped. "Stop picking on that genius kid!!!!!!"
You mean like this cry baby...

:rofl:

HuHf6ze.gif

Forum List

Back