BREAKING: Memphis Shooter....Update: Now captured and Arrested

I thought they only killed black shooters? The next time one of our black racists around here whines about a white shooter being taken into custody alive, remind them of this story.

Four to five dead they think.
He should hang publicly within 2 weeks of a guilty verdict.

The US justice system has gotten away from real things and bloated itself with lawyers and judges and extra police and prisons. All by stopping expedient public hanging.

He should hang publicly within 2 weeks of a guilty verdict.

The US justice system has gotten away from real things and bloated itself with lawyers and judges and extra police and prisons. All by stopping expedient public hanging.
This guy will live for decades after this on the taxpayers' dime. Why?! :dunno:

With any luck someone will kill the piece of shit.
That would be nice. Just because someone is in prison doesn't mean they're a bad person, it just means they broke the law and got caught.
And then there's total pieces of shit in prison.
IMO the numbers of the total pieces of shit need to dwindle.

Oh before leftists show up with their "red state" violence malarkey.....You see where the blue controlled shit-holes are.

FcGWegtWAAADJvL

OP acts like this is something new in Memphis. It's not.

Nashville, Memphis..... Tennessee in general was the musical capital of America!!!! What happened?

From music to violence.....sad

I'm glad they were able to apprehend the suspect without much of an incident.

This young man needs some serious mental help and counseling.

Well, I can walk just about anywhere in my town with my cracker ass, and I do not get messed with.

Then again I'm from here and me and the locals speak the same language, one outsiders may not understand. Doesn't mean there aren't assholes and if they fuck with me I'll have to go for mine, it's just a way of being.

Forum List

Back