BREAKING: Memphis Shooter....Update: Now captured and Arrested

I'm glad they were able to apprehend the suspect without much of an incident.

This young man needs some serious mental help and counseling.
That motherfucker needs hanged publicly within 2 weeks of a guilty conviction.

In my old neighborhood they know the law fails and he wouldn't make it to trial if he made bail.

God bless the olders that looked out for the neighborhood. They made rapists disappear and no longer be a threat to the womenfolk. You could do a lot of things, but if you were that bad? Buh-Bye.

Last edited:
I'm glad they were able to apprehend the suspect without much of an incident.

This young man needs some serious mental help and counseling.
He needs a lifetime of ass raping in prison.

Sure, “MAGA” is the biggest threat in the country:
8B81AEB3-B664-49C0-A51B-86541500053F.jpeg

Weird how we never hear Dems speak out against “gun culture” in black ghettos.

F2F85D69-CFD5-49F4-B93B-90D0054A13DC.jpeg

He needs a lifetime of ass raping in prison.
No, he needs hanged publicly within 1 week after a guilty verdict.

Why should people have to pay to feed and babysit that pos for the rest of his natural life?

Weird how we never hear Dems speak out against “gun culture” in black ghettos.

View attachment 693328

Very close set eyes.

Low brow overhang.

There is science to this and it's not good. BTW, this is seen in multiple races and is often indicative of low intelligence and higher violent tendencies.

When I see these characteristics tbh I am viscerally alerted, if not repulsed. The repulsion comes at the dead look in his eyes.

That's not just a criminal. That's evil.

Disgusting piece of shit - i have no other words for people like that, I am over in the uk the crime rate here with knifes and guns too what is happening to people are they all gone mad or maybe I am because I can't understand why anyone would do that.

"The violence comes the day after officials charged Cleotha Abston with murdering and kidnapping Eliza Fletcher, a Memphis-area school teacher, whose disappearance shocked the city."

What's happening in Menphis, Tennessee? so much violence lately!!
Ive lived in north MS my entire life. A 15 min drive from Memphis. This isn't happening "lately". Its been this way for decades. The rest of planet Earth is just now hearing about it. Memphis is just a smaller version of Chicago.

Forum List

Back