BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

The better choice in my opinon would have been moving the Allstar Game to Milwaukee:

Return to Milwaukee

On October 2, 1974, Aaron hit his 733rd home run in his last at-bat as a Braves player.[73] Aaron commented after the game that it was his last time as a player in Atlanta as his contract had expired. While he considered retirement, he said that he was willing to return to baseball for another year.[74] He had also said that he would be interested in serving as a team’s general manager, someone who would make decisions and not a “house boy”.[75] The Braves offered Aaron a position with the team when he retired, but the role would be more in public relations, rather than one where he could evaluate talent.[76]

At the end of the season, Aaron, who had a prior relationship with Brewers owner Bud Selig, requested a trade to Milwaukee.[77] He was acquired by the Milwaukee Brewers for Dave May thirty-one days later on November 2.[78] Minor league right-handed pitcher Roger Alexander was sent to the Braves to complete the transaction at the Winter Meetings one month later on December 2.[79] The trade re-united Aaron with former teammate Del Crandall, who was now managing the Brewers. He signed a two-year contract with the Brewers for $240,000 per year.[76] Playing in the American League would allow Aaron to serve as a Designated hitter rather than play in the field.

On May 1, 1975, Aaron broke baseball's all-time RBI record, previously held by Ruth with 2,213. That year, he also played in his last and 24th All-Star Game (25th All-Star Game selection[49]); he lined out to Dave Concepción as a pinch-hitter in the second inning. This All-Star Game, like the first one he played in 1955, was before a home crowd at Milwaukee County Stadium.[80]

Aaron hit his 755th and final home run on July 20, 1976, at Milwaukee County Stadium off Dick Drago of the California Angels, which stood as the MLB career home run record until it was broken in 2007 by Barry Bonds.[81][82] Over the course of his record-breaking 23-year career, Aaron had a batting average of .305 with 163 hits a season, while averaging just over 32 home runs and 99 RBIs a year. He had 100+ RBIs in a season 15 times, including a record of 13 in a row

MLB is moving the All Star game from a city that is over 50% black, to a city that is over 80% white.

Why does MLB hate black people?

It's a good question. Seems they wanted to get out of Georgia, and this fake controversy was a perfect cover for them to do it. Of course, Atlanta has more black-owned businesses than just about any other city in America, and it employs more black people than most places, so if MLB is trying to hurt black people, they did a pretty good job of it. No wonder Biden supported this whole mess.

The better choice in my opinon would have been moving the Allstar Game to Milwaukee:

Return to Milwaukee

On October 2, 1974, Aaron hit his 733rd home run in his last at-bat as a Braves player.[73] Aaron commented after the game that it was his last time as a player in Atlanta as his contract had expired. While he considered retirement, he said that he was willing to return to baseball for another year.[74] He had also said that he would be interested in serving as a team’s general manager, someone who would make decisions and not a “house boy”.[75] The Braves offered Aaron a position with the team when he retired, but the role would be more in public relations, rather than one where he could evaluate talent.[76]

At the end of the season, Aaron, who had a prior relationship with Brewers owner Bud Selig, requested a trade to Milwaukee.[77] He was acquired by the Milwaukee Brewers for Dave May thirty-one days later on November 2.[78] Minor league right-handed pitcher Roger Alexander was sent to the Braves to complete the transaction at the Winter Meetings one month later on December 2.[79] The trade re-united Aaron with former teammate Del Crandall, who was now managing the Brewers. He signed a two-year contract with the Brewers for $240,000 per year.[76] Playing in the American League would allow Aaron to serve as a Designated hitter rather than play in the field.

On May 1, 1975, Aaron broke baseball's all-time RBI record, previously held by Ruth with 2,213. That year, he also played in his last and 24th All-Star Game (25th All-Star Game selection[49]); he lined out to Dave Concepción as a pinch-hitter in the second inning. This All-Star Game, like the first one he played in 1955, was before a home crowd at Milwaukee County Stadium.[80]

Aaron hit his 755th and final home run on July 20, 1976, at Milwaukee County Stadium off Dick Drago of the California Angels, which stood as the MLB career home run record until it was broken in 2007 by Barry Bonds.[81][82] Over the course of his record-breaking 23-year career, Aaron had a batting average of .305 with 163 hits a season, while averaging just over 32 home runs and 99 RBIs a year. He had 100+ RBIs in a season 15 times, including a record of 13 in a row
Or...not moving it at all!

You can't make this crap up....

I have heard that Colorado has Voter ID....has fewer early voting days than Georgia, since Georgia passed the new law.....and Colorado doesn't allow people to hand out food or water in voting lines....

You can't make this up....
No you can’t but most of the media will pretend it’s no the case.

You can't make this crap up....

I have heard that Colorado has Voter ID....has fewer early voting days than Georgia, since Georgia passed the new law.....and Colorado doesn't allow people to hand out food or water in voting lines....

You can't make this up....

Colorado is super Jim Crow racist.

God, shut the **** up with this "Democrats" shit. The MLB is a corporation. They moved a game. They're allowed to.

Go elect politicians who want to change laws to where corporations don't have rights if you don't like it. I dunno what else to say other than I don't care.

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
I am so happy this happened. This won't affect the dead Cobb County voters, but it will the living lbturds......................BAWWWHAHA.I love it.

MLB is moving the All Star game from a city that is over 50% black, to a city that is over 80% white.

It's a good question. Seems they wanted to get out of Georgia, and this fake controversy was a perfect cover for them to do it. Of course, Atlanta has more black-owned businesses than just about any other city in America, and it employs more black people than most places, so if MLB is trying to hurt black people, they did a pretty good job of it. No wonder Biden supported this whole mess.

You clowns seek to make something out of nothing. You echo each other with what seems to be totally thoughtless, as in your final sentence, to wit: "Why does MLB hate black people?"

The Hate which you so foolish expect will be accepted as a truth is a desperate act, sense the facts are the hate emanates from the Republican legislature to the Governor - the real racists whose ignorance is only superseded by their hate of people of color.

Why did it need to be moved?

For the same Reason Athletes kneel during the playing of out National Anthem. A symbol that systemic and overt racism continues to exist in the United States.
Yep and you Dims keep claiming and claiming this to be the case while sane people all around you recognize exactly who the overt racists truly are.

You clowns seek to make something out of nothing. You echo each other with what seems to be totally thoughtless, as in your final sentence, to wit: "Why does MLB hate black people?"

The Hate which you so foolish expect will be accepted as a truth is a desperate act, sense the facts are the hate emanates from the Republican legislature to the Governor - the real racists whose ignorance is only superseded by their hate of people of color.
You didnt answer the question of why it needs to be moved. We know already who you racists are why keep proving it?

Why did it need to be moved?

For the same Reason Athletes kneel during the playing of out National Anthem. A symbol that systemic and overt racism continues to exist in the United States.
Yep and you Dims keep claiming and claiming this to be the case while sane people all around you recognize exactly who the overt racists truly are.

So, do you believe you are a sane person? Given your posts, I highly doubt you are in touch with reality.

Forum List

Back