Breaking! Mueller Reportedly Drafting Letter Exonerating Trump In Russia Probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rush just announced it 10 minutes ago. Says a high up government source emailed him and to wait for confirmation and let's be honest, Rush has damn good government insider sources. This is most likely why Trump said he wasn't firing Mueller to the press yesterday when he arrived back from Camp David. I think Mueller has now realized his team has been exposed as corrupt and that he never found the President personally colluding with Russia prior to the election. I'll post a link soon as it comes available. Meanwhile, I'll tune into Hannity right now and see if he has any more information.

Rush just announced it 10 minutes ago. Says a high up government source emailed him and to wait for confirmation and let's be honest, Rush has damn good government insider sources. This is most likely why Trump said he wasn't firing Mueller to the press yesterday when he arrived back from Camp David. I think Mueller has now realized his team has been exposed as corrupt and that he never found the President personally colluding with Russia prior to the election. I'll post a link soon as it comes available. Meanwhile, I'll tune into Hannity right now and see if he has any more information.
I started a thread about this earlier today. People don't send letters of exoneration in the middle of investigations. That notion is idiocracy. Add Steve McGarrett and Rush to the idiot list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back