Breaking: Multiple Cops Injured As Black Lives Matter Protestors Throw Makeshift Bombs At Them

Folks just won't listen. Police should be required to stay a certain distance away from peaceful protests. Their presence only serves to intimidate and incite. But they always need to be there to show force and domination. They should just stay away. Their presence isn't required at peaceful protests.

'Bombs?' Really? Looks like harmless fireworks. Seriously people, control your emotions. Stop the hysterical fear mongering. It isn't helpful.

Dude...it said they were throwing molotov cocktails as well.
And you conveniently forgot about the pics I just posted showing the damage fireworks cause.

Come on man, seriously? The Police have full body armor, armed drones, tanks, and bomb-equipped robots for God's sake. I think they'll survive some fireworks.

'Bombs?' Really? Looks like harmless fireworks. Seriously people, control your emotions. Stop the hysterical fear mongering. It isn't helpful.

And you conveniently forgot about the pics I just posted showing the damage fireworks cause.

Come on man, seriously? The Police have full body armor, and have armed drones and bomb-equipped robots for God's sake. I think they'll survive a few fireworks.

And that does what for being covered in burning gasoline?

i wonder what happens when george soros dies and there's no more money to pay BLM to cause more chaos.
Given the long and ugly criminal history of the Democrats - one would logically expect the Obama's and Clinton's to simply funnel money to them from the government coffers. They'll loot Social Security and then use it as "proof" that we need to raise taxes. Nobody knows how to kill two birds with one stone like the Democrats.

Come on man, seriously? The Police have full body armor, and have armed drones and bomb-equipped robots for God's sake. I think they'll survive a few fireworks.

I'm very skeptical of these reports.

Come on man, seriously? The Police have full body armor, armed drones, tanks, and bomb-equipped robots for God's sake. I think they'll survive some fireworks.
"Full body armor"? Really? Like you said.....come on man - seriously. You sound like an idiot. Even if they had your fantasy "full body armor" it's still assaulting a law enforcement officer. It's a very serious criminal act.

And?

They should have opened fire. And I mean empty everything they have in their arsenal. That is assault and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

Ah, you're advocating mass murder because a few threw ineffective bombs.
I can see why these people see twats like you as enemies.
No. I'm advocating self-defense. I'm not the least bit surprised that a liberal wouldn't know the difference.

They should have opened fire. And I mean empty everything they have in their arsenal. That is assault and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

YOU see the United States of America as an enemy. How very, very lucky for you that you are too tiny, insignificant, impotent and irrelevant for anyone - let alone the greatest nation on earth - to take notice of. In fact, it is obvious that a mouthy little nobody like you has only survived this long because no one could be bothered to waste the 30 seconds it would take to grind your bitter, ignorant little head through the sidewalk. You know this to be true.
Well that and he is not real ,but just someone's imaginary sock lol

"Several were injured" What part of those words confuse you?

By the way - why don't you go stand in front of those "ineffective bombs"? No? Yeah - didn't think so.

Or when they drop concrete blocks on your head from rooftops.

Mucho Civil Unrest. And just in time for the Election. Go figure? Remember those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? Where'd they all go? Popped up around Election time to stir shit up, and then never heard from em again.

This stuff reeks of manufactured organized unrest. I think the Elites are having some fun. Americans are being played again. It'll all end after the Election. Bet on it.

Or when they drop concrete blocks on your head from rooftops.
Oh stop your belly-aching....those are just a few "ineffectual concrete blocks with lethal kinetic energy/force". What's the big deal? :eusa_shifty:

Mucho Civil Unrest. And just in time for the Election. Go figure? Remember those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? Where'd they all go? Popped up around Election time to stir shit up, and then never heard from em again.

This stuff reeks of manufactured organized unrest. I think the Elites are having some fun. Americans are being played again. It'll all end after the Election. Bet on it.
Where is the logic here? It's ok to rape, kill, and pillage around election time? I don't care that it will end. These people should be killed if necessary or taken into custody and prosecuted if possible.

Just going on "oh these silly George Soro's liberals.....boys will be boys" is insane. What is wrong with you???

No. I'm advocating self-defense. I'm not the least bit surprised that a liberal wouldn't know the difference.

Ah, so shooting the group in order to get the guilty is fine.
Thanks for defending Johnson.

"Several were injured" What part of those words confuse you?

Where's the proof? 'Reports' often say 'several police were injured.' But they're rarely accompanied with actual proof.

Forum List

Back