Breaking: Multiple Cops Injured As Black Lives Matter Protestors Throw Makeshift Bombs At Them

They should have opened fire. And I mean empty everything they have in their arsenal. That is assault and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

Ah, you're advocating mass murder because a few threw ineffective bombs.
I can see why these people see twats like you as enemies.
No. I'm advocating self-defense. I'm not the least bit surprised that a liberal wouldn't know the difference.

Ah, so shooting the group in order to get the guilty is fine.
Thanks for defending Johnson.
Where did I say "group"?!? :cuckoo:

(I said open fire on those committing attempted murder on law enforcement officers)

Why is it that liberals can't read? Is it because they all dropped out of school to get high or is their a correlation between low IQ and being liberal?

so blm attacked the police they want to replace the police in Falcon heights.......llmmaooooo

They should have opened fire. And I mean empty everything they have in their arsenal. That is assault and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.

Ah, you're advocating mass murder because a few threw ineffective bombs.
I can see why these people see twats like you as enemies.
By the way - why don't you go stand in front of those "ineffective bombs"? No? Yeah - didn't think so.

There were no 'Bombs.' My God, people really are losin their shit over this stuff. If there were 'Bombs', many folks would be dead. People need to calm down and control their emotions.

Dude...it said they were throwing molotov cocktails as well.
And you conveniently forgot about the pics I just posted showing the damage fireworks cause.

Come on man, seriously? The Police have full body armor, and have armed drones and bomb-equipped robots for God's sake. I think they'll survive a few fireworks.

And that does what for being covered in burning gasoline?

I'm very skeptical of these reports.

"Several were injured" What part of those words confuse you?

Where's the proof? 'Reports' often say 'several police were injured.' But they're rarely accompanied with actual proof.

So how many blacks got killed or injured during this display of homegrown terrorism?

Yeah....fucking none.
You want to know why? Because the cops werent the ones using deadly weapons.

hang in there, one more week till we start seeing new footage of democrats using the streets of cleveland as a toilet.,,oh,,and front lawns

Forum List

Back