Breaking! Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DWI

He's half the insider trading grift... he buys/shorts what she legislates...

But, I'll bet they fucking hate each other. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

pelosi dogshit.jpg

So 82 year old man driving around at midnight-10% max chance, really 5.
Being drunk-10-20% chance?
Kinda getting into very very small chance of very dangerous conduct from those who want to run our lives (off the rails)

Here's an update.

In case you are following the Pelosi DUI, according to SF Gate he was actually in an accident, his Porsche colliding with a jeep as he attempted to cross sr 29 in Napa. No information on injuries. Arrested by California Highway Patrol.

For the cop's sake, I hope Nancy doesn't call Hillary for advice.

images

I don't hound Nancy on many things but I do understand why her "Husband" would be a heavy drinker. I know I would be.

I love it when rich people get busted for something as stupid as DUI, especially during a holiday.

They know cops will be on overtime, they know the risk but attempt it anyway.

A cab, uber or lyft is a phone call, and you can have another drink while you wait.

Aside from that, now we have drugged drivers, another danger to worry about.

This from Flori...duh,..............................of course.

May 26 2022
HAINES CITY, Fla. - A tractor-trailer delivery driver is facing possession of methamphetamine charges after crashing into the back of a Publix shopping center in Haines City on Thursday afternoon.

Michael Calvo, 51, of Cape Coral, was making a delivery in the back of the shopping center when his truck tore an awning off the building and hit an unoccupied pickup truck, pushing it for about 200 feet. Officers say both vehicles were totaled.

When an officer approached Calvo following the crash, he stated that he thought he was being pranked by a television show and did not immediately come out of the 53-foot tractor.

After a few minutes, the officer was able to remove Calvo from the truck and asked if he had fallen asleep, been drinking or was experiencing a medical emergency, according to the Haines City Police Department.

The officer says Calvo’s responded by saying, "I was smoking my meth pipe."

"We appreciate Mr. Calvo’s honest response to the officer’s question," said Haines City Deputy Police Chief Loyd Stewart. "But using meth is illegal and could have cost someone their life."

Then you have to ask yourself: Who IS burning down cities and then sanctimoniously demonizes Republicans over January 6th? This is a question of balance. So, given the inevitable Trump/Republicans WILL ultimately take power. After all this bullshit the democrats have done...What do expect will happen?
If they take the house, they better govern. Too many times they talk a lot of crapola and don't perform.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back