Breaking! Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested For DWI

There are very very few over 80 who drive drunk and history proves he mostly likely does it frequently
The arresting officer will now come under assault as libbies will launch their typical “defend the criminal”
This is the arrogance of liberals feeling laws are Not meant for them.

The officer who pulled him over is going to be literally crucified over this.

Ordinarily, I'm sure the standing instructions that the police departments have for Mr. Pelosi's drinking binges is to just drive him home and stay quiet about it.

For the cop's sake, I hope Nancy doesn't call Hillary for advice.

So, Pelosi & Co, the gal that incited race riots, stood with fellow conspirators to push a false scheme to impeach a standing president over unproven made up contrived politically driven pogrom against Trump, indulged in insider trading. But this? That's it? Really? Reminds me of how they got Al Capone. Not over the obvious but the innocuous.

For the cop's sake, I hope Nancy doesn't call Hillary for advice.

images

No doubt they'll find a way out of it.

So when fancy Nancy is accused of insider trading and that had more legs than say, Trump and Russian colusion allegations, and she get a free pass and Trump is demonized? Explain that to me.
LOL......you tell me why we have this bias. Because both parties are complicit.

LOL......you tell me why we have this bias. Because both parties are complicit.
Then you have to ask yourself: Who IS burning down cities and then sanctimoniously demonizes Republicans over January 6th? This is a question of balance. So, given the inevitable Trump/Republicans WILL ultimately take power. After all this bullshit the democrats have done...What do expect will happen?

Last edited:
And that makes it ok?

I didn't say that and you know it. Paul should be treated equally like every American that violates the law.
Thankfully he didn't injure anyone during his drunken drive, but should pay the piper like a decent American does. Unfortunately he's one of the ultra-rich and will not spend a day in jail, nor will he do Community service or any of what the law requires when convicted of DUI.
More than likely Pelosi's high paid lawyers will get him off.

Forum List

Back