Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

Then why wasn’t Trump’s Ukraine call covered by EP, Simp?
Who said it wasn't covered? Trump released the call on his own authority. No one forced him.

I can agree with that.

Is this how Biden communicated with friends and family? I can't imagine having government oversight in such private communications.

You must think everyone is a criminal.

My business emails were separate from my emails to my children, brothers, husband and old friends. Why do you think that is suspect?

Is this how Biden communicated with friends and family? I can't imagine having government oversight in such private communications.

You must think everyone is a criminal.

My business emails were separate from my emails to my children, brothers, husband and old friends. Why do you think that is suspect?

Weak sauce... even for you

This certainly would be bad.

Of course, since the "source" is "Just the News dot com", I took the liberty of digging a bit and clicked on a few of the links.

I definitely may have missed it, but I could find where they have 5,400 of Biden's phony emails. I do see the word "potentially", which is usually all the "evidence" that MAGA World needs.

Anyway, please help me find the evidence that Biden had 5,400 phony emails so I can take a look. Thanks in advance.

Here you go, insufferable sniveler.

Mac sure appreciates it, leftists are helpless, but for the record, you just as well not have produced anything as they're concerned, they champion turning a blind eye as trained.

I thought it was especially rich how Mac said "potentially" is evidence to conservatives. Mac1958 and those like him are intellectually dishonest - TDS, "the insurrection", indictments etc. are built on potentially, might be, could be, maybe, etc. etc.

Last edited:
You're apparently too stupid to know what influence peddling is. If a foreign company hires Hunter Biden and pays him millions of dollars to sit on their board that's perfectly legal. They can pay whoever they want to do whatever they want, that's their business. That in and of it self does not prove Joe Biden used his government position to help his son financially.
If that foreign company hires the son of a sitting Vice President for millions of dollars (for a job that he has zero qualifications for!) with the belief that paying that money will result in favors being done for the company then that is the very definition of influence peddling and it's totally ILLEGAL!

Don't you have any code words or private communication with your family?
Yeah you're right, Surada! When I launder tens of millions of dollars in illegal payments through dozens of shell companies to hide that my family is getting paid off I always use "code words"! The Big Guy was already taken so I use The Big Kahuna! (eye roll)

If that foreign company hires the son of a sitting Vice President for millions of dollars (for a job that he has zero qualifications for!) with the belief that paying that money will result in favors being done for the company then that is the very definition of influence peddling and it's totally ILLEGAL!
Their belief that it would be beneficial is not the same as it being beneficial. Like I asked for earlier, do you have any actual evidence?

Forum List

Back