Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

They are absolutely desperate to paint the spectacularly mediocre Biden as Satan On Earth, and as MUCH more corrupt and dishonest than Trump.

Why? Because that's what the voices they trust, like Hannity & Levin & Tucker and all their internet nutters are telling them to do and think.

So, like good litte Manson Girls, they run with every rumor and assumption and hyped story that they're fed. They question NOTHING in their world.

I'm no fan of Biden, or any professional politician for that matter, and who knows if he's broken a law, but we have to get past this cult. They're becoming more feral by the day.
Who knows if he's broken a law? Oh, come on, Mac! You KNOW Joe Biden is dirty as hell...you just won't admit the obvious! Pretending that you didn't know about your family getting 20 million dollars is laughable. Claiming those who see what the Biden's have done and are disgusted by it are a "cult" won't change what the Biden's have done!

Seen it before. Thanks for fetching a link that confirmed my post, and confirmed you are a liar.

:dance: :dance:
Ha! You’re the biggest liar on here.

I’d invite you to discuss the paper but you obviously won’t do that. The presidential communications privilege makes no reference to people being in the executive branch.

Enjoy wailing and moaning when you get nothing. Buy extra tissues, cuck.

So the National Archives has Joe Biden’s pseudonym emails and is protecting the Usurper from scrutiny. How much bribery money has the National Archives received and what entity may be funding them?

How can anyone rational person believe we have a unbiased, just government? Every agency is doing their part to protect Joe Biden and bring down Donald Trump.

Who knows if he's broken a law? Oh, come on, Mac! You KNOW Joe Biden is dirty as hell...you just won't admit the obvious! Pretending that you didn't know about your family getting 20 million dollars is laughable. Claiming those who see what the Biden's have done and are disgusted by it are a "cult" won't change what the Biden's have done!
Mac isn't stupid, he just got on the GET TRUMP crazy train with the rest of the anti-Americans.

He hasn't done anything. I just want you guys to get a taste of your own bullshit medicine.

Executive privilege covers far more than that.

Wait until you see what executive privilege covers during the Mara largo documents trial!

Ha! You’re the biggest liar on here.

I’d invite you to discuss the paper but you obviously won’t do that. The presidential communications privilege makes no reference to people being in the executive branch.

Enjoy wailing and moaning when you get nothing. Buy extra tissues, cuck.
More lies from the biggest liar on the board.

Breaking Update!

EXCLUSIVE: Unearthed Email Reveals Hunter Biden Was Notified of Official Government Call Between Poroshenko and Joe Biden in Message Sent to “Robert L. Peters” – Proves Bidens Were Secretly Working Family Business Deals Together While Joe was VP​

Who says he didn't know? There is no crime in Joe Biden's family members being successful businessmen and no crime in Joe knowing that they are.

Here you go, insufferable sniveler.

It is "piece of shit mac"
He takes "potentially" from a different part of the story and inserts it where it helps him.

Mac - always best ignored - always.

Forum List

Back