Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

Who says he didn't know? There is no crime in Joe Biden's family members being successful businessmen and no crime in Joe knowing that they are.
That's not the way it works, Curried! It doesn't matter if the money went to directly to Joe Biden or it went to his family. It's still influence peddling. If Joe knew about it...and it's obvious that he did!...then sending the money to his family doesn't make it legit!

Apparently mob boss Joe Biden went through all the trouble of creating aliases and fake email accounts to do his dirty underhanded dealings and then forgot to not turn them all over to the National Archives. 😄
Well, the OP is not known for thinking things thru before he/she rushes to post his/her crap from RW sources. :heehee:

, you provided a link backing up my claim too.
False. My link demonstrated that executive privilege covers more than conversations among the executive branch officials and can cover any advisor to the president as well as conversations with foreign leaders and other officials.

False. My link demonstrated that executive privilege covers more than conversations among the executive branch officials and can cover any advisor to the president as well as conversations with foreign leaders and other officials.
All your examples include the President. Ya know, The Chief EXECUTIVE
.What a goober.

So the National Archives has Joe Biden’s pseudonym emails and is protecting the Usurper from scrutiny. How much bribery money has the National Archives received and what entity may be funding them?

Looks like Cocaine Joe has a slew of fake identities he uses to communicate with other criminals:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Where is Carlos Danger?

All your examples include the President. Ya know, The Chief EXECUTIVE
.What a goober.
All my examples prove I'm right. Imaging being so stupid that you think that Wikipedia is the definitive and all inclusive source that nothing could ever add to

Did you buy your tissues yet?

They are reportedly .gov addresses on the official government server. As such, they are not private and are subject to FOIA requests.
If that's the case have fun fishing. Let us know when you catch something. 😄

That's not the way it works, Curried! It doesn't matter if the money went to directly to Joe Biden or it went to his family. It's still influence peddling. If Joe knew about it...and it's obvious that he did!...then sending the money to his family doesn't make it legit!
You're apparently too stupid to know what influence peddling is. If a foreign company hires Hunter Biden and pays him millions of dollars to sit on their board that's perfectly legal. They can pay whoever they want to do whatever they want, that's their business. That in and of it self does not prove Joe Biden used his government position to help his son financially.

All my examples prove I'm right. Imaging being so stupid that you think that Wikipedia is the definitive and all inclusive source that nothing could ever add to

Did you buy your tissues yet?
First, I never made that claim about Wiki.

Second, your link, and your examples, prove i am right.

Keep digging, Cletus.

Then why wasn’t Trump’s Ukraine call covered by EP, Simp?

:oops8:

Forum List

Back