Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

So the National Archives has Joe Biden’s pseudonym emails and is protecting the Usurper from scrutiny. How much bribery money has the National Archives received and what entity may be funding them?

So, I'll ask the $10,000 elephant question in the room YET AGAIN:

WHAT IS THE GOP DOING ABOUT ANY OF THIS?

Do you know that MTG gets like 10 death threats a day on her phone and email?

Someone threatened Biden once and the FBI busted down his door and arrested him that night.

Some guy was threatening to bash MTG's skull in with a bat then dig her brain out with a screwdriver---

He was just given a mere three months in jail and is still out on the street on a light bail.

MTG has had to put a fence around her house and add security at her own expense and the judge won't even remunerate her for the cost.

😄

What are you stuttering for you Bitch? Talk with your chest.

Do have some questions you would like answered or are you content to beat up a strawman? Is that about as much a Soy like you can handle? 😄

Let me try to infer what you want answered since you're being such a Bitch about it. 😄

If Hunter Biden committed tax fraud and fraud on a firearm purchase then he should be prosecuted for those like anyone else would. The reality is he was being prosecuted for it like the son of an elite would which we all know isn't like how the rest of us would be treated. Do I get upset over that? Not really. That would be like getting upset over rain except that rain more directly affects me than Hunters petty mundane acts of criminality. That said I'm as amused to see him feeling the heat as I would any other elite discovering that the rules suddenly have to apply to them because of unexpected public pressure.

Donald Trumps criminality did more directly affect me so obviously I give more of a shit about it. That piece of shit tried to nullify my vote and I hope to see his ass rotting in prison because even more than the violent rioters on Jan 6th Trump as President had a duty to uphold the rule of law in this country that exists to protect all of our rights. Instead he subverted democracy for his own ends when as President he's supposed to be its greatest defender.

^^^Anal fist boy's tl;dr = Orange Man bad

Then why did you ask if I had evidence he was one? You are all over the place
Why do you argue like a scared little Simp? 😄

Aren't you proud of your arguments? I was responding to this quote.
Not surprised, he also used a crackhead as a bag man
If you're going to accuse Joe Biden of using Hunter as a bag man why be such a bitch about it? 😄

Why do you argue like a scared little Simp? 😄

Aren't you proud of your arguments? I was responding to this quote.

If you're going to accuse Joe Biden of using Hunter as a bag man why be such a bitch about it? 😄
1) I didn’t realize I was arguing with you
2) how am I being a bitch about it?

Forum List

Back