Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

Proof of him being Joe Biden's bag man you dumb Simp.
Geez man…the emails in the laptop, the witnesses that testified in front of congress, the bank records of millions of dollars going to the xidens, the lies about not even being aware of his foreign deals, the unpaid taxes

I get you weren’t even aware of what the executive branch did until yesterday, so I guess I’m not surprised you’ve ignored the evidence

Geez man…the emails in the laptop, the witnesses that testified in front of congress, the bank records of millions of dollars going to the xidens, the lies about not even being aware of his foreign deals, the unpaid taxes

I get you weren’t even aware of what the executive branch did until yesterday, so I guess I’m not surprised you’ve ignored the evidence
Got a link to substantiate all this hard-core evidence? 😄 Republicans big witness testified that Joe Biden never discussed his son's business dealings.

'How's the fishing?' Devon Archer testifies Joe Biden never talked business when put on phone

Haha on the phone with the foreign business partners? Haha the ones that xiden said he knew nothing about? Hahab
Your nervous laughter isn't evidence my guy.
Yes thanks for showing us evidence that xiden lied

So why did he lie? Keep ignoring the evidence
You people are idiots. You don't think Joe Biden knew who his son was working for? That's stupid and isn't what he said. He said he didn't know anything about the business dealings and that he never used his influence to help their business. Do you have any evidence that he did any of that? No. Otherwise you would of presented it by now. All you have is innuendo.

Who is Robin Ware? One of Joe Biden's many aliases as the VP.

A government watchdog group learned through a Freedom of Information Act request last summer that the National Archives and Records Administration was in possession of over 5,000 emails and electronic records involving fake names President Joe Biden appears to have operated under while wheeling and dealing during his time as vice president.

The primary fake names Biden reportedly used were Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters, and JRB Ware.

Naturally, the heavily Left leaning National Archives are dragging their heels to release any of the emails in their possession. I would assume they would simply destroy any that make Biden look bad. All they have to do is borrow Hillaries bleach bit.

Who is Robin Ware? One of Joe Biden's many aliases as the VP.

A government watchdog group learned through a Freedom of Information Act request last summer that the National Archives and Records Administration was in possession of over 5,000 emails and electronic records involving fake names President Joe Biden appears to have operated under while wheeling and dealing during his time as vice president.

The primary fake names Biden reportedly used were Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters, and JRB Ware.

Naturally, the heavily Left leaning National Archives are dragging their heels to release any of the emails in their possession. I would assume they would simply destroy any that make Biden look bad. All they have to do is borrow Hillaries bleach bit.

I propose we rename him FJB Ware.

Oh God the irony, who is deflecting?? :auiqs.jpg:
None of your stories about evil Democrats ever pan out, yet you still fall hard for each new one you get fed. Each time it gets revealed you've been lied to, you run back to the liars and beg for more lies.

Your BS detector ceased functioning years ago. That's how you got sucked into the Trump cult so easily.

Your nervous laughter isn't evidence my guy.

You people are idiots. You don't think Joe Biden knew who his son was working for? That's stupid and isn't what he said. He said he didn't know anything about the business dealings and that he never used his influence to help their business. Do you have any evidence that he did any of that? No. Otherwise you would of presented it by now. All you have is innuendo.
Haha I’m nervous?

he said he didn’t know…why did he lie?

Forum List

Back