Breaking: National Archives Acknowledges a Whopping 5,400 Biden Pseudonym Emails -- Faces Lawsuit for their Release

You do understand that your inference isn't evidence right? 😄

Innuendo is also not evidence. 😄
The calls and dinners are facts. The only innuendo is from you Braindead Bidenista Cultists trying to sell that they just talked about the weather.

Try not being stupid all the time, Simp.

The calls and dinners are facts. The only innuendo is from you Braindead Bidenista Cultists trying to sell that they just talked about the weather.

Well I thought the guy just had a lack of understanding of 8th grade civics…but it seems he also doesn’t know what words like innuendo and evidence mean

I’m beginning to think the poster is just a Chinese bot that hasn’t had any updated programming

Imaging thinking that wikipedia is the definitive source as to what executive privilege covers.

You are showing your lack of education.
No, actually YOU are showing yours. Funny how all of a sudden you lefturds think there’s executive privilege after screaming that Trump didn’t have it. Joe’s emails don’t get coverage.

Well, that means you're lying to yourself.

Anyway, enjoy getting a taste of your own medicine. You get nothing.
Because as usual, you have nothing asshole. You’re the one who thinks you can print a fake deed and take somebody’s house.

The calls and dinners are facts.
Yes. Facts that his son called him from work occasionaly. You dont have any factual evidence of influence peddling.
The only innuendo is from you Braindead Bidenista Cultists trying to sell that they just talked about the weather.
Im not speculating on what they spoke about, you are. They could of talked baseball or the last season of Session for all I care. Im waiting for proof from you that they discussed business. Do you have that?
Try not being an emotional little bitch that thinks this amounts to evidence of anything. 😄

Well I thought the guy just had a lack of understanding of 8th grade civics…but it seems he also doesn’t know what words like innuendo and evidence mean

I’m beginning to think the poster is just a Chinese bot that hasn’t had any updated programming
😄

Congratulations. You can book Joe Biden for having dinner. Ya got em! :lmao:

No, actually YOU are showing yours. Funny how all of a sudden you lefturds think there’s executive privilege after screaming that Trump didn’t have it. Joe’s emails don’t get coverage.
When did I say Trump didn’t have executive privilege?

Why are you such an idiot? He wasn't on business calls. He was on personal calls with his son. The witness testified that Hunter called him occasionally from business meetings but that they never discussed any business.
No. He was on business calls with his son's clients. Were you ever in business? How many times you put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients? Hunter did it over two dozen times.

Yes. Facts that his son called him from work occasionaly. You dont have any factual evidence of influence peddling.

Im not speculating on what they spoke about, you are. They could of talked baseball or the last season of Session for all I care. Im waiting for proof from you that they discussed business. Do you have that?

Try not being an emotional little bitch that thinks this amounts to evidence of anything. 😄
Stay stupid. It’s what you do best.

No. He was on business calls with his son's clients. Were you ever in business? How many times you put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients? Hunter did it over two dozen times.
You dumb Simps need to learn that your questions aren't considered evidence in a court of law. Don't worry, Trump's trials will teach you dumb Bingos what evidence actually looks like. 😄

The moron thinks Crackhead was in the middle of meetings with his oligarch “business” partners and all the sudden said, “Hang on guys, I’m gonna call my dad the Vice President so he can update us on the weather in DC”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You dumb Simps need to learn that your questions aren't considered evidence in a court of law. Don't worry, Trump trial will teach you dumb Bingos what evidence actually looks like. 😄
You don't think that question is going to be asked in Biden's impeachment and criminal trials? Were you ever in business? How many times you put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients?

Slam fucking dunk

You don't think that question is going to be asked in Biden's impeachment and criminal trials? Were you ever in business? How many times you put your daddy on speakerphone with your clients?

Slam fucking dunk
If you’re asking questions at trial that you don’t know the answer to, you’re doing it wrong.

Slam fucking dunk
You don't have the votes for an impeachment or enough evidence for an indictment. All you can do is fantasize about them, Cosplayer. 😄

The moron thinks Crackhead was in the middle of meetings with his oligarch “business” partners and all the sudden said, “Hang on guys, I’m gonna call my dad the Vice President so he can update us on the weather in DC”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Let us know when you have a crime.

You don't have the votes for an impeachment or enough evidence for an indictment. All you can do is fantasize about them, Cosplayer. 😄
I don't. But McCarthy will by the end of the impeachment inquiry. The dam of obstruction is breaking. He's served his purpose. Your party will throw him under the bus like an old piece of trash.

Forum List

Back