Breaking New Revelation: Special Counsel Smith Altered Trump's Recording In Indictment---Edited Trump's Words Out Of Context

Yep! Remember how Clinton in his deposition said it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is? Or something like that. It's been so long ago.

Um, Hillary, did you do the Rose Law Firm work on Castle Grande?

I can't remember

Do you have your billing records?

As the most perfect wonderful lawyer in history, I lost my billing records...

After billing records found opened on table in White House....

OH OH OH I billed for it but Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell did the work

Hubbell does 2 years in prison

Hillary trots out of courthouse, proclaims innocence, victimhood, and attacks her critics...

You animals have lost your grip on reality. You're grasping to what some random says on Twitter trump is going to be convicted unless he pleas out. THAT is reality.
An Den? An What? Even if he was convicted and it was upheld on appeal, it can't stop him from running. I know the DC scum are scared spitless of his chances next year but they REALLY should carefully consider taking the step of locking up a former POTUS. That precedent isn't one they'll want to have hanging out there in the future. Also, actually locking him up could well create a backlash unlike anything they'd imagine.

IMO, the winner in '24, whoever it is, will be presiding over a nation torn apart and flirting with civil war.

All of these mean things are being done to Trump to cover up the fact that Biden`s idiot kid owns, get this, a laptop!

An Den? An What? Even if he was convicted and it was upheld on appeal, it can't stop him from running. I know the DC scum are scared spitless of his chances next year but they REALLY should carefully consider taking the step of locking up a former POTUS. That precedent isn't one they'll want to have hanging out there in the future. Also, actually locking him up could well create a backlash unlike anything they'd imagine.

IMO, the winner in '24, whoever it is, will be presiding over a nation torn apart and flirting with civil war.
LOL Civil War. You cowards will sit there and continue to do nothing. And the ones that do try something will get jailed for years or be taken care of by the National Guard or police. Doubt they'll be as nice the 2nd time around considering what happened last time. Good luck, traitor.

LOL Civil War. You cowards will sit there and continue to do nothing. And the ones that do try something will get jailed for years or be taken care of by the National Guard or police. Doubt they'll be as nice the 2nd time around considering what happened last time. Good luck, traitor.
You fucking idiot leftards try rioting again and see what happens.

Go ahead, do it bigshot.

LOL what are you talking about? We're talking about trumpanzee's rioting again, dipshit. And you know they will if and when trump is found guilty. Which, by the way, will be one of the greatest days in American history for true patriots.
You're insane.

None of our libturds wll admit the obvious problem, there — not only the ones who do see it but won’t be honest enough to acknowledge.
When it comes to getting Trump the gloves are off and nothing matters, not even the law. If your own mother gets in your way then you throw her under the bus or claim she was a Jan6th insurrectionist and jail her.

This is evidence tampering no matter what. It's shades of Kevin Clinesmith, remember him and what he did?

I think the really telling thing was that he didn't have testimony from either of these "witnesses" along the lines of "Trump showed/gave us classified material."

Last edited:
You`re a graduate of what law school?
Why would anyone share personal information on a public message board?

I could say Harvard Law but that wouldn’t be true. You wouldn’t know for sure, though. So what difference does your question make? What difference would the answer make?

If it worries you that much, I’ll reveal only this (and your belief or disbelief is of no significance in the universe): when I went to law school, it was then already in the so-called “top 20.”

Forum List

Back