BREAKING NEWS--CA--Another Mass Shooting

When you look at this guy, there simply is no good reason that at 22 he was still a virgin, let alone that he said he'd never kissed a girl.

He's wasn't ugly, and he wasn't poor. Unless he was just a complete weirdo that always repelled girls from the time he went through puberty until this tragedy, he should not have had trouble attracting girls. Even a total klutz with the opposite sex, would eventually run across someone of the opposite sex that would have made it clear that they were ready willing and able.
No, I doubt girls were repulsed by him.

More than likely, it was the other way around. He was the one repulsed by girls.

He probably has had homosexual feelings for years, and he was fighting it. He convinced himself over time that it wasn't him staying away from girls, it was the girls who were the ones staying away.
Finally, not being able to deal with it any longer, he went on his rampage going after girls, when in reality he was going after the feelings that he was fighting.

What are your qualifications for making these statements as if they're established fact? Are you a doctor? A researcher? Have you read any research on the subject? Has there been any research on the subject?

As I said before, these drugs do help some people, but there's no way we can conclusively say that these drugs help everybody who uses them. In fact, I would suggest it's ridiculous on its face to say that of any drug. The over-prescription of psychotropic drugs is a real issue, and I would suggest that it's not unlikely that people who don't actually need these drugs might have adverse reactions to them if they do use them.

I know two people who are close to me that suffer from mental illnesses, and they take medication. My sister is also a doctor and I've had numerous conversations with her on this subject. What, you think doctors prescribe medication that isn't researched?

Who said these drugs help everybody who uses them? The over prescription and under prescription of these drugs are certainly an issue. Nobody said it was a perfect science. Some of these drugs are know is cause suicide. That is something that has been proven, but there's no proof or prevailing medical theory that any of these prescription medicines cause people to be violent. All you and others like you have is an unfounded opinion. No proof. Just a theory not based on any fact.

Yes, what I'm saying is absolutely a theory. That's why I said "correlation," and why I never claimed that this was an absolute fact. You, however, are saying, as if it's a fact, that these medications aren't making people violent or delusional. You can't possibly know that. Yes, research is done on medications, and medications are approved even when they can cause terrible side effects, as you've already pointed out. I'm merely suggesting that there are probably going to be outliers that have strange results especially when so many people start taking these drugs.

As you keep repeating, it's not a perfect science, and we can't say for sure how every single person is going to respond to a drug. Given that these shooting sprees are more common at the same time more people are using these drugs, and that nearly every single perpetrator was on these drugs when they committed their crime, I'd say it's something clearly worth looking into rather than rejecting out of hand.

While the science isn't perfect, we're not dealing with a pseudo science, doctors know a great deal about brain chemistry, and I have more confidence in them, obviously, than you do. Can you even supply one medical opinion that any of these drugs cause people to be violent? Any studies that have concluded such? Doctors already do look into all the side effects of these medications, and I've never seen one say they cause people to be violent. Now I've heard conspiracy theorist say that often. All you have is correlation, but as you already know correlation doesn't imply causation. And my explanation for the correlation makes perfect sense. Does it not?

Are these shooting sprees more common? I'm not sure thats true. I'll have to look into that.

UPDATE: This is racially motivated killings.

SPLC on half-white racist Asian mix Elliot Rodger's posts on PuaHate:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/...on-misogynistic-website/#.U4EbV-0sy_U.twitter

Quote:
In January, Rodger posted a message, entitled “Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls,” in which he expressed his outrage over white women socializing with minority men:
Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn’t even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe’s and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don’t you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.

When another poster said he was being racist, Rodger responded with disbelief that white women were interested in these “undeserving” men instead of him:

I don’t understand how these guys do it.

Here we are suffering on PuaHate when these lesser, undeserving men that I saw today are walking around with hot girls. It doesn’t make sense.

In another January thread, Rodger responded to a post from an Asian male asking if a certain pair of shoes would help him attract white women. Rodger told him:

Shoes won’t help you get white girls. White girls are disgusted by you, silly little Asian.

The other man responded by posting what purported to be photos of himself with an attractive white woman. Rodger dismissed the photos as fake and added:

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of ****, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

The PuaHate website has been taken down by its operators, presumably to avoid scrutiny. A post from 1:40 AM this morning, entitled “Puahate is about to get a massive amount of press,”
discussed Rodger’s posts on the site. Hatewatch is reviewing cached copies of those posts.

False analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, ad nauseum.....

It's very sad the pro-gun people cannot take this issue seriously.

Bullshit Esmeralda.

It happened IN THE SAME COMMUNITY in 2001.

"On the evening of February 23, 2001, just after 11pm UCSB student David Attias drove his 1991 Saab down the 6500 block of Sabado Tarde Road at high speed into nine parked cars and five pedestrians, killing four and critically injuring a fifth.[1] Attias ran the stop sign at the intersection of Sabado Tarde and Camino Pescadero at around 50 mph, during peak hours for foot traffic in Isla Vista. After slamming his Saab into two parked vehicles, he swerved and hit the pedestrians, sideswiping seven other vehicles in his attempt.[1] When his vehicle came to a stop, Attias got out and began (or continued, reports vary about whether he was yelling while driving) shouting about darkness and government plots, according to witnesses, he yelled "I am the Angel of Death!" and attempted to pick up victim Ruth Levy by the arm, but quickly lost interest, as he was surrounded by bystanders.[2]"

Isla Vista massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey, we can't give up our cars just because some idiot kills a bunch of people with one!!!

You mean like this asshole?

Man who plowed car into crowd at SXSW charged with capital murder

Man who plowed car into crowd at SXSW charged with capital murder - CNN.com

No, I mean like a pattern.

You go find me evidence that that's an epidemic rather than some cherrypick that proves nothing and we'll talk turkey. I'm sure we could go find a case where somebody jacked himself off to death but it doesn't make a point here.

DUI deaths....

but you ignore those deaths because no gun was involved. you disgust me.

Completely false analogy. DUI drivers don't go out to commit carnage. To the contrary they go out because they think they won't.

Are you going to tell us this shooting rampage -- or any shooting rampage -- was all just an accident?? :cuckoo:

Thought disgusts you? Weird, dude.

You mean like this asshole?

Man who plowed car into crowd at SXSW charged with capital murder

Man who plowed car into crowd at SXSW charged with capital murder - CNN.com

No, I mean like a pattern.

You go find me evidence that that's an epidemic rather than some cherrypick that proves nothing and we'll talk turkey. I'm sure we could go find a case where somebody jacked himself off to death but it doesn't make a point here.

The point I was making is absent a gun, he would have most likely done even more damage had he just driven his car into a crowd on Del Playa on a party night. Assholes like this can't be stopped, and the fact that he did use a gun, probably saved peoples lives.

This is what Del Playa looks like when there's a party on.... That's the intersection of Camino Pescadero and Del Playa..... An asshole like this, in that car could easily get up to 140 mph before hitting the crowd.

iv-halloween.jpg

Irrelevant. Completely unrelated in any way.

UPDATE: This is racially motivated killings.

SPLC on half-white racist Asian mix Elliot Rodger's posts on PuaHate:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/...on-misogynistic-website/#.U4EbV-0sy_U.twitter

Quote:
In January, Rodger posted a message, entitled “Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls,” in which he expressed his outrage over white women socializing with minority men:
Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn’t even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe’s and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don’t you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.

When another poster said he was being racist, Rodger responded with disbelief that white women were interested in these “undeserving” men instead of him:

I don’t understand how these guys do it.

Here we are suffering on PuaHate when these lesser, undeserving men that I saw today are walking around with hot girls. It doesn’t make sense.

In another January thread, Rodger responded to a post from an Asian male asking if a certain pair of shoes would help him attract white women. Rodger told him:

Shoes won’t help you get white girls. White girls are disgusted by you, silly little Asian.

The other man responded by posting what purported to be photos of himself with an attractive white woman. Rodger dismissed the photos as fake and added:

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of ****, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

The PuaHate website has been taken down by its operators, presumably to avoid scrutiny. A post from 1:40 AM this morning, entitled “Puahate is about to get a massive amount of press,”
discussed Rodger’s posts on the site. Hatewatch is reviewing cached copies of those posts.

You're in absolutely no position to be assessing racism, McRacist.

"California is also one of only two states -- Rhode Island is the other -- requiring such [background] checks not only for purchases from licensed gun dealers, but also for all purchases at gun shows, or even if you're just buying a gun from a neighbor."

California's gun background-check system could be national model - San Jose Mercury News

------------------------------------

"-- All the weapons used in Friday's rampage "were legally purchased" and registered to the suspect, Brown told reporters."

-- Rodger appears to have "fatally stabbed" three males within his residence before embarking on the rampage, Brown said.

-- Brown said that authorities had "three contacts" with Rodger. In one of those, Rodger called the sheriff's department and accused one of his roommates of stealing candles. The third was a welfare check, initiated by a family member, Brown said. "The deputies cleared the call," the sheriff said.

College town 'mass murder' leaves 7 dead | News - KEYT

--------------------------------------------------

In a disturbing twist to the case, Shifman revealed Rodger's parents contacted authorities several weeks ago after seeing a series of YouTube videos their son posted which made references to suicide and murder.

Those clips, notably one titled Retribution, have been played repeatedly during television news coverage.

So much for universal background checks stopping mass shootings.

And so much for police protection from mass shootings.

With video evidence, several weeks lead time and registered firearms...nothing at all was done to stop this mentally deranged 22 year old.

Last edited:
Pogo called me a troll and negged me like the dipshit typical cocksucking piece of shit he is. Hey pogo, you are nothing but a fucking deranged hack, you piece of shit hypocritical pussy.

Now, cling to all your fucking cliches, all of your little fucking fallacies and keep on getting your little pats on your back from the rest of the brainwashed cocksuckers. keep on yelling all of your little left wing hack talking points.

I will sit here and think of you as nothing but the sack of shit pussy you are.

I hope I got all under your skin you piece of shit. Maybe, just maybe one day one liberal like you will actually bring something original to the table. Until then, I will expect from you and every piece of shit like you are hippy talking points.

Hey pogo. You are nothing. Deal with it.

I did. Brushed you off like a fly. If it was 'nothing' what's the brown streak in your diaper about?

h235903C2

Go ahead, 'splain to us all how your post contributed anything to this discussion in any way whatsoever.

:eusa_hand:

Pogo called me a troll and negged me like the dipshit typical cocksucking piece of shit he is. Hey pogo, you are nothing but a fucking deranged hack, you piece of shit hypocritical pussy.

Now, cling to all your fucking cliches, all of your little fucking fallacies and keep on getting your little pats on your back from the rest of the brainwashed cocksuckers. keep on yelling all of your little left wing hack talking points.

I will sit here and think of you as nothing but the sack of shit pussy you are.

I hope I got all under your skin you piece of shit. Maybe, just maybe one day one liberal like you will actually bring something original to the table. Until then, I will expect from you and every piece of shit like you are hippy talking points.

Hey pogo. You are nothing. Deal with it.

I did. Brushed you off like a fly. If it was 'nothing' what's the brown streak in your diaper about?

h235903C2

Go ahead, 'splain to us all how your post contributed anything to this discussion in any way whatsoever.

:eusa_hand:

There is nothing more to say to you other than you pieces of shit shouting out your fucking fallacies for political gain every time there is any shooting. Especially when done by a white boy.

Nothing more nothing less.

You are nothing but a fucking puppet. You fucking neg me like a pussy? For pointing out your fucking bullshit?

Am I troll pogo? You are a pussy pogo.

I am hoping this thread becomes less toxic and soon.

given the topic---the outrage should only increase.

Have had my share of this in real life. strangely hope everyone begins to see what I see.

~~~~~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2K-_bkLCrE]"Forever Young" by Joan Baez with Lyrics on Screen - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back