BREAKING NEWS--CA--Another Mass Shooting

Aaaannnd liberals use a tragedy again as another poignant opportunity to push their political agenda by using various irrelevant fallacies.

Proving once again their comical logic as they gather on their bandwagon of pure bullshit.

They have no ability to think for themselves and every day they prove it.

Check out my post that pogo could not handle and called it nothing but a troll attempt.

I think it is dead on balls accurate.

Bring something to the table or fuck off, troll

^^^^^^^^^^^

That is what pogo said to me when he negged me, like the dipshit he is.

Aaaannnd liberals use a tragedy again as another poignant opportunity to push their political agenda by using various irrelevant fallacies.

Proving once again their comical logic as they gather on their bandwagon of pure bullshit.

Check out my post that pogo could not handle and called it nothing but a troll attempt.

^^^^^^^^^^^

The more accurate the counter-argument is the more the PC Nazis will hate it.

Everybody is invited to my house for a beer. If you can get to Southern, AZ, I will give you the beer. But all guns must be checked at the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^

:dig:

Post 137. We sit, and we wait...
impatient.gif

No, I mean like a pattern.

You go find me evidence that that's an epidemic rather than some cherrypick that proves nothing and we'll talk turkey. I'm sure we could go find a case where somebody jacked himself off to death but it doesn't make a point here.

The point I was making is absent a gun, he would have most likely done even more damage had he just driven his car into a crowd on Del Playa on a party night. Assholes like this can't be stopped, and the fact that he did use a gun, probably saved peoples lives.

This is what Del Playa looks like when there's a party on.... That's the intersection of Camino Pescadero and Del Playa..... An asshole like this, in that car could easily get up to 140 mph before hitting the crowd.

iv-halloween.jpg

Irrelevant. Completely unrelated in any way.

Not so, look up David Attias (sp.) He did exactly what I described a number of years ago. He killed four if my memory serves. He too came from a Hollywood family IIRC.

I don't need to look it up; it's got nothing to do with gun violence, nor is it an epidemic social concern.

As I just said -- unrelated in any way. You could find somebody who fell into a vat of chocolate and drowned... or was he pushed? :eek:
Doesn't matter; still unrelated to the topic here.

Last edited:
Everybody is invited to my house for a beer. If you can get to Southern, AZ, I will give you the beer. But all guns must be checked at the door.

In Southern Arizona?

I was stationed at Ft Huachuca, bought a 12 gauge shotgun at a pawnshop in Sierra Vista and walked right down main street with it on my shoulder all the way to the main gate...not a single person blinked at the sight.

I don't need to look it up; it's got nothing to do with gun violence, nor is it an epidemic social concern.

As I just said -- unrelated in any way. You could find somebody who fell into a vat of chocolate and drowned... or was he pushed? :eek:

You are ignoring the whole point. This isn't about "gun violence". This is about a young man who was mentally deranged who had a family that actually WARNED the police and the police DID NOTHING.

Take the gun completely out of the equation he murdered two poor innocents with that weapon while murdering three with a knife. That tells me that no matter what, he was going to kill. Unless the police had done their jobs.... which clearly they didn't.

Gun, knife, car, rock...doesn't matter the tool, HE was the weapon.

yet you are making excuses for them. i seriously doubt the number of wackjobs who post video's like this crazy person is that high. especially in isla vista. it is not the big of city. this should have been immediately investigated by the police. you have the guys family informing the police of their concerns and you want to pretend they have too many nut jobs to investigate this kid.

you'll whine about guns, yet give the cops a pass. pathetic.

You are all over the place and confused. I have several weapons and cant stand cops. Are you drunk already?

I dont care what you doubt I asked do know how many calls they probably get about stuff like this?

your question about calls is an excuse you ignorant tard. you are giving them an out by asking me how many calls.

i answered you and you can't respond because you know i'm right. they had weeks to deal with this and if you think that a family calling about their son should be ignored you are one stupid person. isla vista has less than 24,000 people. it is HIGHLY unlikely they get many calls like his family's phone call.

you once again show how ignorant you are.

Sorry tard. I cant give anyone an out because I'm not in charge of them. I see you avoided the question again. I asked you did you know how many calls they got. Its a yes or no answer. You never answered that. Calling me names wont make me forget. Saying its highly unlikely means you dont know?

Last edited:

You are ignoring the whole point. This isn't about "gun violence". This is about a young man who was mentally deranged who had a family that actually WARNED the police and the police DID NOTHING.

Take the gun completely out of the equation he murdered two poor innocents with that weapon while murdering three with a knife. That tells me that no matter what, he was going to kill. Unless the police had done their jobs.... which clearly they didn't.

You can't "take the gun out of the equation". It's a story about a shooting. No gun = no shooting.

If it were a rock, it would be a story about rocking. It isn't. But if it were it would be confined to "News of the Weird" because we're just not a nation of rocking. We're a nation of shooting. And that, I submit, is the core of the issue.

The point I was making is absent a gun, he would have most likely done even more damage had he just driven his car into a crowd on Del Playa on a party night. Assholes like this can't be stopped, and the fact that he did use a gun, probably saved peoples lives.

This is what Del Playa looks like when there's a party on.... That's the intersection of Camino Pescadero and Del Playa..... An asshole like this, in that car could easily get up to 140 mph before hitting the crowd.

iv-halloween.jpg

I wonder if he, too, came from divorced parents or homes. So many of these shooters, have.

Not so, look up David Attias (sp.) He did exactly what I described a number of years ago. He killed four if my memory serves. He too came from a Hollywood family IIRC.

I wonder if he, too, came from a divorced family or home as so many of these killers have. :eusa_think:

You can't "take the gun out of the equation". It's a story about a shooting. No gun = no shooting.

If it were a rock, it would be a story about rocking. It isn't. But if it were it would be confined to "News of the Weird" because we're just not a nation of rocking. We're a nation of shooting. And that, I submit, is the core of the issue.

I hate to break it to you but he murdered more people with a sharp pointy object than with a gun, so clearly it's a story about a stabbing if we're going to go based on number of victims. Once again, the point sails right over your head.

I hate to break it to you but he murdered more people with a sharp pointy object than with a gun, so clearly it's a story about a stabbing if we're going to go based on number of victims. Once again, the point sails right over your head.

I hate to break it to you but what's over all our heads is this:

Desperation deflection noted. Shields up.

Last edited:
some serious changes must be made.

how I feel...

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder if he, too, came from divorced parents or homes. So many of these shooters, have.

I wonder if he, too, came from a divorced family or home as so many of these killers have. :eusa_think:

I wonder if he, too, came from divorced parents

yes

the parents bought him lots of games and xboxs and such in compensation

BBC News - California drive-by gunman kills six in Santa Barbara

Just one more pointless idiot, made dangerous because he had a gun.
He wasn't made dangerous because he had a gun. He was made dangerous by some severe and exotic psychopathology. The gun came later.

Guns are as much a part of American culture as hamburgers. There are somewhere between 200 and 300 million of them in the hands of Americans (no one knows for sure how many). Nothing short of aggressive un-Constitutional police state methods could eliminate a substantial percentage of them -- and those that remain after such an invasive purge would be in the hands of the worst criminals and the most dangerous crazies.

Focusing on guns as a means of eliminating violent crime and psychopathic homicides has about as much potential as the War On Drugs. After three decades of intensively aggressive law enforcement activities any type of illegal drug is readily available to anyone willing to pay the price. The same prohibitive circumstance would apply to guns -- or anything else

Guns are not the problem. Psychopathology is. America is a sick society and is getting sicker. Shooting events like this one are symptoms of the sickness.

I hate to break it to you but what's over all our heads is this:

Desperation deflection noted. Shields up.

The desperation is on your side. The mass media wants gun control because their rich owners want gun control. Can't turn the peasants into slaves till they're disarmed don't you know. Gun control is the ultimate class warfare. You had best be afraid when only the rich get to have guns.

Just a note - I can see why girls told him to sod off - he's just a creep with mental problems.
Pity he had a gun.
Your name (Fred) suggests you are assessing him from a male perspective.

If you saw his video clip he is in fact a pretty boy, which some girls find very appealing, but his speech mannerisms and his attitude are somewhat feminine. So what we see is a pretty young man who seems effeminate, and probably is troubled by latent homosexual impulses, but who is demanding to be accepted by women (i.e., to be masculine) and is enraged by their rejection of him.

Behaviorists call this a Gender Identity Crisis It is an extremely tormenting mental state which often promotes self-loathing suicidal rage. And random, unprovoked mass homicides of this kind seem to be suicide turned outward.

In Southern Arizona?

I was stationed at Ft Huachuca, bought a 12 gauge shotgun at a pawnshop in Sierra Vista and walked right down main street with it on my shoulder all the way to the main gate...not a single person blinked at the sight.

I know. It is a sad state of affairs.....

Interestingly enough, all the bars in Tombstone also require patrons to check their guns before entering. They have had a few unfortunate incidents down there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back