Breaking News: David Corn Reports on Bathroom Graffiti about AOC

The left stil believe Jussie Smollett.

Did you know that?

Losers

Muggeridge's Law is working overtime these days.

Ace reporter David Corn reported on Twitter that he observed Vulgar Graffiti in a bathroom stall at PHX airport. And then the hilarity ensued.

He "reported" on Twitter? Or did he simply talk about it on Twitter? Just because a reporter says something does not make it a news report.

Besides, David Corn isn't a real reporter. He works or Mother Jones.
He's just an entertainer.

And he's hilarious! A normal person who was offended by the graffiti would have just cleaned it up upon discovering that it was wipe-off-able. But Corn just left it there and tweeted about it. Nothing says Prog Virtue Signaler like tweeting instead of quietly doing something about a problem.
If I ever have to use a public restroom I just might have to express my feelings about her in the usual public restroom way.:

For a good time, call (202) 225-3965

Maybe the graffiti was his???

Mother Jones magazine’s editor and chief executive acknowledged on Thursday that they investigated Washington bureau chief David Corn for inappropriate workplace behavior three years ago, warning him about touching female staffers and insensitive descriptions of sexual violence, and would now probe the allegations further in light of two emails written by former staffers in 2014 and 2015 and obtained by POLITICO.

One of the emails, written in 2015 by a former staffer outlining concerns she had heard from other women in the Washington office, said Corn, now 58, made “rape jokes,” “regularly gave [several women] unwelcome shoulder rubs and engaged in uninvited touching of their legs, arms, backs, and waists,” and “made inappropriate comments about women’s sexuality and anatomy.” The other email, from 2014, was by a former female staffer who claimed that Corn “came up behind me and put his hands and arms around my body in a way that felt sexual and domineering.”
David Corn investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior

Ace reporter David Corn reported on Twitter that he observed Vulgar Graffiti in a bathroom stall at PHX airport. And then the hilarity ensued.

View attachment 249195 View attachment 249196
who cares; she won an elective office.

thank Goodness they don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and start insisting guys are just going to have to get used to modern women in modern times.

He "reported" on Twitter? Or did he simply talk about it on Twitter? Just because a reporter says something does not make it a news report.

Besides, David Corn isn't a real reporter. He works or Mother Jones.
He's just an entertainer.

And he's hilarious! A normal person who was offended by the graffiti would have just cleaned it up upon discovering that it was wipe-off-able. But Corn just left it there and tweeted about it. Nothing says Prog Virtue Signaler like tweeting instead of quietly doing something about a problem.
And he's hilarious! A normal person who was offended by the graffiti would have just cleaned it up upon discovering that it was wipe-off-able. But Corn just left it there and tweeted about it.
ROFLMFAO

Obviously, he’s not quick on his feet and was caught off guard
when airport officials responded to his tweet, asking for info
so they could dispatch someone from facilities, to remove it

Who the fuck uses wipe off markers to graffiti a wall?

ROFLMFAO....what’s the point?

I call bullshit!...what a moron

Forum List

Back