Breaking News: Emperor Trump Opens All Available Gulf Of Mexico Waters To Oil Drilling

Drill, Drill, Drill=Jobs, Jobs, Jobs=Money, Money, Money! This is most excellent news. Louisiana and Texas will benefit greatly from this patriotic action.

Trump Opens ‘All Available’ Gulf Of Mexico Waters To Oil Drilling

While this is good news I find your calling him "emperor" to be extraordinarily stupid. He isn't an emperor, that was where the shrilary was trying to take us after obummer began the process. The trumpster, so far, has been an advocate for the PEOPLE. Thus very clearly NOT an emperor.

• Banned
Drill, Drill, Drill=Jobs, Jobs, Jobs=Money, Money, Money! This is most excellent news. Louisiana and Texas will benefit greatly from this patriotic action.

While this is good news I find your calling him "emperor" to be extraordinarily stupid. He isn't an emperor, that was where the shrilary was trying to take us after obummer began the process. The trumpster, so far, has been an advocate for the PEOPLE. Thus very clearly NOT an emperor.
He is your God-Emperor. I suggest you treat and respect him as such. He's earned it.

He is your God-Emperor. I suggest you treat and respect him as such. He's earned it.

He isn't,, and if he were to declare himself emperor he would be an enemy of the people. I can see why a nazi, such as yourself, would like that, you are a simpleton, incapable of thinking for yourself so naturally gravitate to a strong person. In the sex world you are known as a "sub", in other words a submissive, I, on the other hand would be a "dom" or dominant. I just don't like dealing with subs, you're generally too stupid to entertain me.

• Banned

He isn't,, and if he were to declare himself emperor he would be an enemy of the people. I can see why a nazi, such as yourself, would like that, you are a simpleton, incapable of thinking for yourself so naturally gravitate to a strong person. In the sex world you are known as a "sub", in other words a submissive, I, on the other hand would be a "dom" or dominant. I just don't like dealing with subs, you're generally too stupid to entertain me.
You're no alpha patriotic male such as myself and Emperor Trump. He made a glorious political move to benefit the states of Louisiana and Texas as well as the United States of America. God bless him.

Can't think of a better way to cripple Putin. The Saudis. Iran.... Get ready to come out on top.

America First is going to be an enjoyable journey.

you won't get to ride it very long, nutter butter

Why is that jillian?

because their version of "America first" is idiotic and designed to destroy our reliationships with the rest of the world.

don't you think that's really dumb?

I don't know about you, but I don't think selling our country to Russia and exxon/mobil is such a good thing.

and I don't like bullies.... I find they're scared and weak and boring whether they're internet trolls like the kkk boy or they somehow conned their way into being president like the orange one.

Can't think of a better way to cripple Putin. The Saudis. Iran.... Get ready to come out on top.

America First is going to be an enjoyable journey.

you won't get to ride it very long, nutter butter

Why is that jillian?

because their version of "America first" is idiotic and designed to destroy our reliationships with the rest of the world.

don't you think that's really dumb?

I don't know about you, but I don't think selling our country to Russia and exxon/mobil is such a good thing.

and I don't like bullies.... I find they're scared and weak and boring whether they're internet trolls like the kkk boy or they somehow conned their way into being president like the orange one.

I disagree jillian. There are two ways to look at globalism. The elitist way, and the generalist way. Elitists feel that they need to take the First World nations down to third World nation status to keep things "fair". Of course the elite suffer no pain while doing this. The poor likewise don't suffer, but the middle class is destroyed in this model.

The generalist model says the best way to destroy the Third World, and all of its corruption, and elitism, is to educate everyone so that they too can become wealthy, on their own merits. Africa is an incredibly wealthy continent. Why on Earth are the Africans allowing China and the First World nations to rape it of its natural resources? Corruption, pure and simple. Politicians in Africa are a dime a dozen and if they won't do what you tell them to you kill them and put someone in who will.

That's why the African PEOPLE need to be educated so that they can break that never ending cycle.

You're no alpha patriotic male such as myself and Emperor Trump. He made a glorious political move to benefit the states of Louisiana and Texas as well as the United States of America. God bless him.

Oh, I assure you, were we to ever meet in public your opinion would change in a New York second. I've dealt with pissants like you all over the world, including Africa. You're no Alpha male. And no, it wasn't a political move. It was a business move. It may have political repercussions down the road, but this was all about business.

Goody! And since he hates all those needless regulations, I wonder how many more "Deepwater Horizon" type incidents we can expect. What will it mean for the fishing industry in the Gulf? Will he hold corporations accountable for their pollution or will he even care?

That's why the African PEOPLE need to be educated so that they can break that never ending cycle.
Then let's give them all full rides to Berkeley.
That oughtta do it.

No. But I would be all in favor of building a Berkeley annex in Africa. Building schools is far better than building bombs. Far better.

Goody! And since he hates all those needless regulations, I wonder how many more "Deepwater Horizon" type incidents we can expect. What will it mean for the fishing industry in the Gulf? Will he hold corporations accountable for their pollution or will he even care?
Right on schedule. Parrot left wing talking points.

And since he hates all those needless regulations, I wonder how many more "Deepwater Horizon" type incidents we can expect.

And since Obama loved regulations, I wonder why he had a Deepwater Horizon incident?

Then let's give them all full rides to Berkeley.
That oughtta do it.

No. But I would be all in favor of building a Berkeley annex in Africa. Building schools is far better than building bombs. Far better.
No. Send them directly to Berkeley and teach them to become professional victims.
Oh, and build a wall around Berkeley.

Forum List

Back