Breaking news from Trump speech

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built

Gonna build the wall.
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.

Nope, just the fact it irritate liberals is enough for me.

But atleast you have accepted the truth, its a start

Gonna build the wall.
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.

Nope, just the fact it irritate liberals is enough for me.

But atleast you have accepted the truth, its a start
Doesn't bother me at all. First time in decades that Republicans cared about infrastructure projects. Might put some people back to work for a while. Doesn't mean that it will actually be effective.

The last republican I liked to listen to was of course Reagan. I used to cringe when George Bush gave a speech because it was clear that he wasn't comfortable giving speeches.I love listening to Trump for a couple of reasons. He is an unabashed patriot and he isn't afraid to show it. When was the last time you ever heard the chant "USA" at a democrat rally? He is comfortable in front of the microphone and best of all he isn't afraid of the smarmy crooked media.

23-funny-Trump-buiding-the-wall-gif.gif

He better get work

Israel built a wall and it's working wonders:

Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][45] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[46][47]

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[48] to 9 in 2010.[49]

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs predicts that completion of the barrier will continue to prevent terrorist attacks[50] since "[a]n absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed."[46]

Israeli officials (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[51] In a March 23, 2008 interview, Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah complained to the Qatari newspaper Al-Sharq that the separation barrier "limits the ability of the resistance to arrive deep within [Israeli territory] to carry out suicide bombing attacks, but the resistance has not surrendered or become helpless, and is looking for other ways to cope with the requirements of every stage" of the intifada.[52]

Israeli West Bank barrier - Wikipedia

I watched the speech too, he reiterated much of what he said in is campaign, reassuring the voters. Also of note how he spoke about countries abusing America and trade deals. The Canadian security apparatus with the RCMP, CSIS and others in Canada have been doing this for decades, violating NAFTA often covertly. Based on his discussion of the Softwood lumber dispute during the campaign, it's clear he is well aware of some of these abuses.

I blew the whistle on some of this a couple (more on this later), I look forward to reaching out to his new administration to share some of the realities that most Americans have no idea about. America has been fighting for liberty, freedom, free markets and security for so many for so long and been bitten in the hand for their efforts by the very "allies" who have benefited. On principle alone it's not fair, and is in fact a direct danger to the long term prospects of freedom and individual liberty.

Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][45] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[46][47]

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[48] to 9 in 2010.[49]

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs predicts that completion of the barrier will continue to prevent terrorist attacks[50] since "[a]n absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed."[46]

Israeli officials (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[51] In a March 23, 2008 interview, Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah complained to the Qatari newspaper Al-Sharq that the separation barrier "limits the ability of the resistance to arrive deep within [Israeli territory] to carry out suicide bombing attacks, but the resistance has not surrendered or become helpless, and is looking for other ways to cope with the requirements of every stage" of the intifada.[52]

They built walls in Northern Ireland as well and they worked wonders.

Its crazy, Walls keep unwanted people out, who knew?

Oh ancient people figured it out

Its crazy, Walls keep unwanted people out, who knew?

Oh ancient people figured it out

I do think it is really stupid Not to have a good boundary ( wall) around us in this day and age..
I didn't used to lock my doors either, times have changed

I recall having a tea with a friend of mine from Israel at the time they were proposing this wall. They were experiencing attacks at cafes and in buses. He said that they didn't have a choice, it was controversial.

As I read an article discussing the wall, in it someone compared the wall to East Germany, the writer corrected the suggestion, I remember the quote to this day:. "there is a big differences between these two walls. In East Germany the wall was keeping citizens from leaving , the wall to be built in Israel is to keep enemies out".

Well put I think. This American wall is unfortunate but clearly necessary. The costs of handling illegal immigration is excessive and impacts U.S citizens in multiple ways.

Last edited:

I recall having a tea with a friend of mine from Israel at the time they were proposing this wall. They were experiencing attacks at cafes and in buses. He said that they didn't have a choice, it was controversial.

As I read an article discussing the wall, in it someone compared the wall to East Germany, the writer corrected the suggestion, I remember the quote to this day:. "there is a big differences between these two walls. In East Germany the wall was keeping citizens from leaving , the wall to be built in Israel is to keep enemies out".

Well put I think.

Yep exactally, anyone can leave.

Gonna build the wall.
View attachment 101966
We see your ignorance .
Yeah, and when Bush invaded Iraq the claim was that the war would pay for itself. Republican claims and reality are two very different things.
No, he didn't say that. You Looney liberals said he was attacking Iraq for oil, to get him rich. Talk about fake news.

Gonna build the wall.
View attachment 101966
We see your ignorance .
Yeah, and when Bush invaded Iraq the claim was that the war would pay for itself. Republican claims and reality are two very different things.

You have a quote or video?

Gonna build the wall.
View attachment 101966
We see your ignorance .

You have a quote or video?
The Iraq war will cost little, and Iraq oil will pay for it. Then.....
Who Said the War Would Pay for Itself? They Did!

Forum List

Back