Breaking News: Kushner asked Kislyak for 'secret' communications channel with Kremlin

Time to yank Kushner's security clearance! He is a threat to our national security.

Top Congressman Calls For Review Of Jared Kushner’s Security Clearance

For what?

Treason? Espionage? Violation of Logan Act? Take your pick...
Nope! Not in the slightest.

Dershowitz: Kushner Meeting Russians, Even Politically Coordinating With Russians "Just Not A Crime"
www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/26/dershowitz_kushner_meeting_russians_even_politically_coordinating_with_russians_just_not_a_crime.html
Can you say kangaroo court?

A Reuters story from late last night buried this important detail:

FBI investigators are examining whether Russians suggested to Kushner or other Trump aides that relaxing economic sanctions would allow Russian banks to offer financing to people with ties to Trump, said the current U.S. law enforcement official.

The head of Russian state-owned Vnesheconombank, Sergei Nikolaevich Gorkov, a trained intelligence officer whom Putin appointed, met Kushner at Trump Tower in December. The bank is under U.S. sanctions and was implicated in a 2015 espionage case in which one of its New York executives pleaded guilty to spying and was jailed.

The bank said in a statement in March that it had met with Kushner along with other representatives of U.S. banks and business as part of preparing a new corporate strategy.

So, according to you and all this falderal, they did nothing illegal. Has there been any quid pro quo?

Got it. What about this, is this illegal?

Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries._zpsouohceaw.png
Nope

Is my post invisible? There is a technical violation, and in thinking about it more, could be a violation of 18 USC 1001 too, depending on what he said/says to federal investigators.

No one has shown any perjury as yet which apparently is your point.

Keep trying.
No actually that isn't my point. The document Kushner signed was incorrect and left out meetings. That in an of itself is a crime. It is however easily rectified.

And 18 USC 1001 doesn't require perjury. If you read the statute you will see that failing to state a material fact is also a crime. That isn't perjury, it's harder to prove but the incorrect document makes it easier.

I'm just putting out facts, I think this whole thing is a sideshow but you have to look at the law. If someone on Obama or Hillary's staff had done this, frankly, telling the truth here, I'd be screaming bloody murder.

Is my post invisible? There is a technical violation, and in thinking about it more, could be a violation of 18 USC 1001 too, depending on what he said/says to federal investigators.

Keep trying.
No actually that isn't my point. The document Kushner signed was incorrect and left out meetings. That in an of itself is a crime. It is however easily rectified.

And 18 USC 1001 doesn't require perjury. If you read the statute you will see that failing to state a material fact is also a crime. That isn't perjury, it's harder to prove but the incorrect document makes it easier.

I'm just putting out facts, I think this whole thing is a sideshow but you have to look at the law. If someone on Obama or Hillary's staff had done this, frankly, telling the truth here, I'd be screaming bloody murder.
What are you talking about?

Keep trying.

If you don't know the facts of the case you should look them up on that world wide interweb thingie.

Keep trying.

If you don't know the facts of the case you should look them up on that world wide interweb thingie.
Fact? There ain't shit

Keep trying.

Fact? There ain't shit
I'm really not here to educate you. But, if I were still a prosecutor, I'd be looking at this document on which he failed to say he met with the Russians (a violation of the statute promulgating the form and a separate violation of 18 USC 1001:

06kushner-tear-master675.png

And, in order to establish a pattern, I would have these facts at my fingertips:

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

Having said all that, I believe this will all amount to nothing. Jamie's a first class lawyer, she'll maneuver around the legal parts. The political parts are going to be tougher for Kushner. And I actually want him to absolutely stay in place because he is level headed and smart.

Diplomatic communications are automatically considered classified. Presidential conversations with foreign leaders are also automatically considered classified. So why did Kushner want to put classified material onto a russian communication system.

And they complained about Hillary's e-mail server.

Pick one, you made the allegation and please back it up with a reliable source and link. Please share with us the specific allegations of what was done that broke what law. Simple question.

What did they do wrong? What law was broken?

You're desperate, getting more desperate and you're scared your beliefs are being proven wrong.

Last edited:

Pick one, you made the allegation and please back it up with a reliable source and link. Please share with us the specific allegations of what was done that broke what law. Simple question.

What did they do which broke a law?
Failed to state on the form I posted above that he had meetings with the Russians. That's two violations as I described above.

Well, sparky, wait until all the investigations are completed and publicized. Then, we'll know...

I got a new charge. Conspiracy to release classified material to a foreign government. Conspiracy to release classified material on an unsecured communication system. And all those other charges Trump wanted to bring against Hillary for her unsecured e-mail server.

Failed to state on the form I posted above that he had meetings with the Russians. That's two violations as I described above.

Maybe three violations. Kushner communicated or met with the Russians in April, November and December.

And they complained about Hillary's e-mail server.

Do you really want to go there? Not to worry, an independent council can easily re-open the botched case against Hillary Clinton and her illegal server. I believe the investigation continues into their massive slush fund.

Maybe three violations. Kushner communicated or met with the Russins in April, November and December.
No, it doesn't work that way. Each communication is not its own count in the complaint. The two violations are the form and 18 USC 1001. If he didn't disclose three meetings, those are the facts that underlie the violations. Don't get all excited though, he will not be in any real legal jeopardy. The real problem he has (obviously) is a political one. He' skate.

Maybe three violations. Kushner communicated or met with the Russians in April, November and December.

What violation? What law was broken? Why hasn't any of your far left wing "news" sources revealed the allegations?

Do you really want to go there? Not to worry, an independent council can easily re-open the botched case against Hillary Clinton and her illegal server. I believe the investigation continues into their massive slush fund.

Kushner tried to set up unsecure classified communications using russian equipment. Talk about a unsecured server.

What violation? What law was broken? Why hasn't any of your far left wing "news" sources revealed the allegations?
You remind me of an old adage that lawyers always repeat to each other: “If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

I've put the facts and the law out there for you and you don't seem to understand it. Can't help you from there sorry.

Forum List

Back