Breaking News: Kushner asked Kislyak for 'secret' communications channel with Kremlin

The form. He signed it. It failed to disclose the meetings. That is documentary evidence. But clearly you want to believe your own narrative, so whatever.
So what, if he violated something, why hasn't he been arrested?
If you have read my posts in this thread, I have said that it appears to be a technical violation and one that is fixable. Your incessant "where's the crime" posts simply led me to point out the facts and the law. That's all. He'll skate on the legal issue for sure, as far as I am concerned. It is the political issue (obviously) that will be more difficult than the legal one.
So again, there is absolutely nothing to warrant coverage of any wrong doings. Period let's get people working rather than chasing rabbits down holes
Different question. You were in many posts raising the issue of whether there was a technical crime. Now you are raising the issue of how material the crime is. I happen to agree with the issue you're raising now. Unless there is some kind of a pattern or he lies to investigators (won't happen) there is no prosecution coming. Still political fallout, but that's just noise.

The real thing we should be concentrating on is the fact that the Russians are bad guys. Forget the collusion, and squash any attempts the Russians make to destabilize our Republic.
Nope not at all. There is no crime. Nadia. It's you all playing whack-a-mole that I'm responding to
All I can say is, I want to be a defense lawyer in the court where you're a judge.

So does he:

7587d780-4487-11e7-ba8f-d1b567d6badf_wptv-tiger-wood-mugshot_1496072316915_60340617_ver1-0_640_480-copy.jpg.cf.jpg

So what, if he violated something, why hasn't he been arrested?
If you have read my posts in this thread, I have said that it appears to be a technical violation and one that is fixable. Your incessant "where's the crime" posts simply led me to point out the facts and the law. That's all. He'll skate on the legal issue for sure, as far as I am concerned. It is the political issue (obviously) that will be more difficult than the legal one.
So again, there is absolutely nothing to warrant coverage of any wrong doings. Period let's get people working rather than chasing rabbits down holes
Different question. You were in many posts raising the issue of whether there was a technical crime. Now you are raising the issue of how material the crime is. I happen to agree with the issue you're raising now. Unless there is some kind of a pattern or he lies to investigators (won't happen) there is no prosecution coming. Still political fallout, but that's just noise.

The real thing we should be concentrating on is the fact that the Russians are bad guys. Forget the collusion, and squash any attempts the Russians make to destabilize our Republic.
Nope not at all. There is no crime. Nadia. It's you all playing whack-a-mole that I'm responding to
All I can say is, I want to be a defense lawyer in the court where you're a judge.

So does he:

7587d780-4487-11e7-ba8f-d1b567d6badf_wptv-tiger-wood-mugshot_1496072316915_60340617_ver1-0_640_480-copy.jpg.cf.jpg
Well again, what is the crime?

Russian Ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin.

Kushner Reportedly Asked For Secret Communications Channel With Kremlin - WAPO

That doesn't sound good. Breaking on CNN and MSNBC. Reportedly, even Kislyak was taken aback by such a request.

Oh.....if this is true and since they haven't produced evidence of it, that is unlikely....then he would have done the same thing obama did........right? So there is no problem with it?

Kushner's Relationship With Trump Strained By Russia Allegations

Will Trump throw Kushner under the bus? I seriously doubt it...
Why would he?
Simple answer: Politics.

And my response to the 47th time you asked the same question on "what crime?" after I answered it a hundred posts or so ago: I think you might have Tourette's.
So no crime, exactly
Seriously, you are either:

(A) so blinded by your love for President Trump that you refuse to hear any negatives (which in my case aren't negatives, just an answer to your bleating question of "what crime?";
(B) unable to comprehend posts 227 & 248 above;
(C) a waste of time.

I'm going with all of the above. Good luck to you.

Kushner's Relationship With Trump Strained By Russia Allegations

Will Trump throw Kushner under the bus? I seriously doubt it...
Why would he?
Simple answer: Politics.

And my response to the 47th time you asked the same question on "what crime?" after I answered it a hundred posts or so ago: I think you might have Tourette's.
So no crime, exactly
Seriously, you are either:

(A) so blinded by your love for President Trump that you refuse to hear any negatives (which in my case aren't negatives, just an answer to your bleating question of "what crime?";
(B) unable to comprehend posts 227 & 248 above;
(C) a waste of time.

I'm going with all of the above. Good luck to you.
It's you that needs luck. I have facts

Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

no one ever gives a damn when obama does it.
If he had done this as a private citizen I would have had a problem with it.
well i've yet to see you really have much of a problem with anything he's done.

they've blasted the holy hell out of trump and RUSSIA allegations and to date not one has been proven NOR has anything more than "anonymous" as a source.
omg I didn't have a problem with Obama? That's funny. Let's start with Obamacare, move on through his total lack of outreach across the aisle and insular nature and end with him really having done absolutely nothing good in foreign policy. Lead from behind. Jeez. No I don't foam at the mouth about him being a Muslim terrorist or hating America like the rabid among us, but believe me I have absolutely no use for the guy. Like Dubya, probably not a bad guy to have a beer with, but also like Dubya, a disastrous presidency.

Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

no one ever gives a damn when obama does it.

Obama had a direct phone line to Putin.
good. dont see why not or why issue now.

If the president already has a secure channel to foreign leaders, why would kushner set up a non-secure channel using russian embassy communications gear to russia. Unless it was to talk about the money Trump owes or needs from the russian banks.

Forum List

Back