Breaking News: New CPI inflation report lowest since 2021

Like I said, don't give it a second thought. You'll be fine. Go back to worrying about politics. That's much more relevant to your life than financial planning.
You can't do basic math, your economic predictions have about 60 year window...and you think you are qualified to give financial advice to me?

Get lost clown.

You can't even do basic math and you think you are qualified to give financial advice to me?

Get lost clown.
Usually it's people who have no ability to take care of these things that dismiss them. Only you know how poorly you have planned for your future. If you haven't already taken care of it, it's probably too late to do anything about it now. Best to just put it our of your mind. Let your mind be distracted by what politicians are doing.

Did you learn English as a second language?

Revisions are revisions.

Also, for some reason, you missed my question.

I told you revisions have not been significant and you replied with links confirming just that, then proceeded to accuse me of having some sort of misunderstanding, even though clearly you are the one falsely implying that I ever told you there were no revisions.

Your very own link also answers your question for core inflations revisions - shifting consumption patterns.

What's your malfuction?

Last edited:
I told you revisions have not been significant and you replied with links confirming just that, then proceeded to accuse me of having some sort of misunderstanding, even though clearly you are the one falsely implying that I ever told you there were no revisions.

Your very own link also answers your question for core inflations revisions - shifting consumption patterns.

What's your malfuction?
You are the malfunction. I don’t give a rat’s ass what YOU “told” anybody. You’re not exactly a reliable reporter.

And you still haven’t answered my question.

When you duck like you do, do you also quack?

You are the malfunction. I don’t give a rat’s ass what YOU “told” anybody. You’re not exactly a reliable reporter.

And you still haven’t answered my question.

When you duck like you do, do you also quack?

Yep, same nutty assclown you always were.

Of course it matters what I've said when it comes to you answering what I've said and obviously distorting it.

And of course I've answered your question. You just too nuts to understand, or even acknowledge, simple answers.

Yep, same dumb assclown you always were.

Of course it matters what I've said when it comes to you answering what I've said and obviously distorting it.

No. I didn’t distort what you said. Once again, since you’re a retard, you simply didn’t grasp my point.

Fully expected, you dumbass.
And of course I've answered your question. You just too nuts to understand simple answers.
No. You don’t answer it. So, now, you lie flagrantly. Also fully expected.

Damn, you really suck at this.

No. I didn’t distort what you said. Once again, since you’re a retard, you simply didn’t grasp my point.

Fully expected, you dumbass.

No. You don’t answer it. So, now, you lie flagrantly. Also fully expected.

Damn, you really suck at this.

All I can say is if you are like this without drugs then maybe you should be on some.

Your posting is insane.

All I can say is if you are like this without drugs then maybe you should be on some.

Your posting is insane.
lol. Imagine being called insane by a lying imbecile like Antoinette? How ever will I survive?

Go play in traffic, kid. You truly suck at this.

If you sucked any more, people might mistake you for HeelsUp Harris. 👍

Down to 2.5%, and 0.2% month over month.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/09/11/cpi-inflation-fed-rates/

Inflation eased again in August, cementing expectations that the Federal Reserve is setto cut interest rates next week for the first time since the pandemic’s early days.

Data released Wednesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed prices climbed 2.5 percent in the 12 months ending in August. That was a noticeable improvement over the 2.9 percent notched in July, in part because of falling gas prices. Prices also climbed 0.2 percent over the previous month.
Not that this will matter to the Trumpsters, but Ken Griffin is known in the financial services industry as perhaps the top current public hedge fund manager and one of the best of all time. He is not, and can't be, tied to a simplistic partisan political worldview that would distort his decision-making processes.

Here he describes what caused the inflationary spike, beginning at 1:17:

"It's a bit of a story two different stories of economic data. When it comes to goods, inflation has surely decelerated. And that's due to the fact that the supply chain crises that gripped the world both during and post-pandemic have been materially resolved. So the goods shock has largely faded.

"Service is a whole different story. What we're seeing is a roughly four percent inflation rate in services, which of course a material portion of the entire US economy. That inflation is more concerning because it's stickier. Very strong feedback loop back into wage growth, much more likely to persist, and that's a big part of the reason as to why the Fed is having apprehension about lowering rates too quickly".

So, as some of us have been saying, the global supply chain collapse triggered the inflation, and then the inflation feeding on itself through the service industries made it sticky.

Forum List

Back