Breaking News out of Philadelphia regarding Carson wentz

Trade for Matthew Stafford? Actually Stafford might go to Dallas.

Is Dallas officially out of the playoffs? I hope so. I root against them so much I love them. Love watching them lose and hate watching them win. Either way I watch and enjoy myself.

Is Dallas officially out of the playoffs? I hope so. I root against them so much I love them. Love watching them lose and hate watching them win. Either way I watch and enjoy myself.

they was eliminated on Thanksgiving

Saints? Rumor is Drew Brees going to hang it up after this season.

We don't need Wentz. We have Taysom Hill.

The same Taysom Hill who couldnt beat the eagles?

No the same Taysom Hill that went undefeated during all the games that they played while Brees was hurt. He is undefeated as starting QB for the Saints. He's just about as good as Brees throwing and he has the option of lowering a shoulder and taking someone out.

they was eliminated on Thanksgiving
That’s not true. The other teams in their division kept losing I think it was statistically possible last week. Anyways, I love to hate dallas. At least I watch that’s all they care about. Ratings. America’s tempam? Fuck that. Lol

They should let Wentz walk wherever. Pedersen is worth more to the team than what Wentz has failed to do.
It'll cost money but that's the risk everybody takes in the draft.

Im not surprised, no one at his age should want to stand on the sideline

He was the worst quarterback in the NFL this year. No one is trading for him.

They would be trading for him on the basis of 2017, when he was having an MVP year until he tore the ACL.

That's always risky but that would be the idea.

He was the worst quarterback in the NFL this year. No one is trading for him.

They would be trading for him on the basis of 2017, when he was having an MVP year until he tore the ACL.

That's always risky but that would be the idea.

I mean he was very bad this year. And no one is going to take on his contract hoping he regains his old form. It’s too much of a risk. If he gets cut then maybe some team will have him compete for a starting job in training camp, but no one is trading for him at this point.

Forum List

Back