Breaking News: Reince Preibus Being Sent Home From Trump's First Overseas Trip (Is He The Leaker?)

They said that was planned before the trip started. But, fox reports that someone close to the situation said his job is in jeopardy. Now that said, if Priebus is the leak how did fox get the info? Obviously the one who told fox is a leak also.

They said that was planned before the trip started. But, fox reports that someone close to the situation said his job is in jeopardy. Now that said, if Priebus is the leak how did fox get the info? Obviously the one who told fox is a leak also.
Sounds like some Catholics want Priebus out. They've helped burn the Dems into oblivion maybe their after control of the Repubs now.

His job should be in trouble with all the leaking going on......should have never been picked in the first place

Sounds like some Catholics want Priebus out. They've helped burn the Dems into oblivion maybe their after control of the Repubs now.
Please tell me that's a joke post :laugh:

Why would you ever have someone on your staff who is named after a wash cycle? It makes no seince.

Good point!

Preibus, Bannon, and Spicer have been rumored to be on the chopping block for a long time now...

the statue bowers want him out?

It's the Jesuits!!!

the statue bowers want him out?
Apparently some think they do but I'm not thinking those are one's that bow to their own desire for more control, power and money.

Preibus, Bannon, and Spicer have been rumored to be on the chopping block for a long time now...
Bannon isn't going anywhere. He's needed to help Trump guide America towards Nationalism.

Bannon will not make it through 4 years. Kushner will see to that.
I think it will be the other way around.

Sure you would, because you are an ignorant racist asshole.

Bannon isn't going anywhere. He's needed to help Trump guide America towards Nationalism.

No, I'm an American Patriot Nationalist. Don't you just love the phrase 'America First' ?

No, I'm an American Patriot Nationalist. Don't you just love the phrase 'America First's?

No you're not... you're an ignorant racist piece of shit. The word "Patriot" should have a 500 foot restraining order from you.

No, I'm an American Patriot Nationalist. Don't you just love the phrase 'America First's?

No you're not... you're an ignorant racist piece of shit. The word "Patriot" should have a 500 foot restraining order from you.
Are you proud of your race and heritage?

Forum List

Back