Breaking News: Reince Preibus Being Sent Home From Trump's First Overseas Trip (Is He The Leaker?)

Bannon will not make it through 4 years. Kushner will see to that.
I think it will be the other way around.

Sure you would, because you are an ignorant racist asshole.
No, I'm an American Patriot Nationalist. Don't you just love the phrase 'America First's?

No you're not... you're an ignorant racist piece of shit. The word "Patriot" should have a 500 foot restraining order from you.
Are you proud of your race and heritage?

I'm proud to be a human being that doesn't get off on the idea of treating other people differently because of the color of their skin. You do realize you aren't fooling anyone right? You're well known on this forum as one of the biggest douche bag racist posters there is on here.

They said that was planned before the trip started. But, fox reports that someone close to the situation said his job is in jeopardy. Now that said, if Priebus is the leak how did fox get the info? Obviously the one who told fox is a leak also.
Sounds like some Catholics want Priebus out. They've helped burn the Dems into oblivion maybe their after control of the Repubs now.
Please tell me that's a joke post :laugh:

Maybe he thinks Saudi Arabia is Catholic ...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, I'm an American Patriot Nationalist. Don't you just love the phrase 'America First's?

No you're not... you're an ignorant racist piece of shit. The word "Patriot" should have a 500 foot restraining order from you.
Are you proud of your race and heritage?

You're not.

Bannon isn't going anywhere. He's needed to help Trump guide America towards Nationalism.

Yep. He's just about the least patriotic poster here.

OTOH, the very definition of white supremacy is anti-ChristiN and anti-US.

And pure [emoji90].

Preibus, Bannon, and Spicer have been rumored to be on the chopping block for a long time now...
Bannon isn't going anywhere. He's needed to help Trump guide America towards Nationalism.

Why?

You really think daddy will fire the husband of the daughter-wife?

If kushner had any gumption, he'd work for a living but he's exactly like his father in law, as well as like the rest of the kids. None of them have ever had to earn a living.

But no. The whole bunch is lined up at the public trough and none of them have the are letting go of that free ride and daddy wouldn't hurt the daughter-wife's feelings.

Preibus, Bannon, and Spicer have been rumored to be on the chopping block for a long time now...

Why?

If kushner had any gumption, he'd work for a living but he's exactly like his father in law, as well as like the rest of the kids. None of them have ever had to earn a living.

But no. The whole bunch is lined up at the public trough and none of them have the are letting go of that free ride and daddy wouldn't hurt the daughter-wife's feelings.

Those kids of his went to school and studied hard and then worked hard to get where they're at. They've earned it.

Why?

Those kids of his went to school and studied hard and then worked hard to get where they're at. They've earned it.

Those kids got into their Ivy League school as "legacies", they didn't even earn their way in. The ultimate white affirmative action. Then they joined the family business, just like their father.

Money, schools and jobs - everything has been handed to them.

Why?

Those kids got into their Ivy League school as "legacies", they didn't even earn their way in. The ultimate white affirmative action. Then they joined the family business, just like their father.

Money, schools and jobs - everything has been handed to them.
They learned the business at a hands on approach consisting of hard work.

They said that was planned before the trip started. But, fox reports that someone close to the situation said his job is in jeopardy. Now that said, if Priebus is the leak how did fox get the info? Obviously the one who told fox is a leak also.
Sounds like some Catholics want Priebus out. They've helped burn the Dems into oblivion maybe their after control of the Repubs now.
Please tell me that's a joke post :laugh:
there is probably other articles on this but penelope put this in another thread and it has some info in it that may be of interest....
The bond between the Vatican and Iran is a partnership destined to endure

Rince leaked that he's the leaker and is being sent home for leaking it?

Forum List

Back