Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

As one of Potato’s salad tossers, you say stupid shit like the quoted post.

The notion of “above the law” is a baseless bit of libturd sophistry. And that’s

fuck off. You’re just a troll and you even suck at that job.
Head back to MAL, retard. Mr. "Above The Law" Trump needs someone to wash his ass.

You're unhinged act because Trump is being prosecuted is going nowhere. Hopefully, Fani Willis also nails the ass that you love i.e. Trump's because their ain't a fucking thing he can do about it.

Now beat it. Trunp's huge ass is waiting for you.

Yes Russian collusion was made up and Trump was one of our greatest presidents. We now have a president that is bought and paid for. By China.

Read the Mueller Report. Russian collusion was and is very real. Trump promises to hand the Ukraine over to Putin the moment he's elected. He's saying it out loud. I guess you're not listening.

You HAD a President who was bought and paid for by a lot of people, including China. $11 million secret Chinese bank account. $500 million to Junion. Trade marks to Ivanka.

Now you have a President who has boxed in Xi militarily, and written both trade deals and military alliances throughout the Asia Pacific region, and you're here claiming Biden is in the pay of China.

Every day, in every way, you reveal yourself to be wilfully ignorant and stupid.

You are arguing you believe he will win.

Not exactly. I recognize the decision could go against him. But for the sake of our republic I sure hope he wins.
I've made zero comments on that other than to say that if any court rules that anyone, president or not is immune from our laws, we need to burn the entire institution down.
It’s already clear that you don’t understand the legal argument. It has nothing to do with being immune from our laws. It has everything to do with being granted immunity from prosecution for making decisions within the ambit of his duties.

Because once you give the imprimatur to filing criminal charges against a President for making decisions his job requires him to be decision-maker over, you gut his ability to do what he deems to be required.

Your views are dangerous to the ability of the President (any President) to act as a President.
This case will be heard before the election.
I seriously doubt it.

But, if it goes even longer than this year, that’s a sufficient outcome anyway.

Read the Mueller Report. Russian collusion was and is very real. Trump promises to hand the Ukraine over to Putin the moment he's elected. He's saying it out loud. I guess you're not listening.

You HAD a President who was bought and paid for by a lot of people, including China. $11 million secret Chinese bank account. $500 million to Junion. Trade marks to Ivanka.

Now you have a President who has boxed in Xi militarily, and written both trade deals and military alliances throughout the Asia Pacific region, and you're here claiming Biden is in the pay of China.

Every day, in every way, you reveal yourself to be wilfully ignorant and stupid.
Trump put sanctions on Russia. Biden went to the floor of the house and pleaded they take away Putin's sanctions. Trump put tariffs on China, Biden did away with them and let them fly a spy balloon over our sensitive locations for a week. Yes, Biden is paid for. Ukraine or isreal wouldn't be fighting a war if Trump was still president. Oh, and Trump had Iran hurting but Biden has giving them billions to rebuild and spread terrorism.

And when it's denied the case goes back to the lower courts, where it slowly wends its way upstream again.
That’s a firm “maybe” UNLESS the court ends up saying, “immunity is in fact required.”

Head back to MAL, retard. Mr. "Above The Law" Trump needs someone to wash his ass.

You're unhinged act because Trump is being prosecuted is going nowhere. Hopefully, Fani Willis also nails the ass that you love i.e. Trump's because their ain't a fucking thing he can do about it.

Now beat it. Trunp's huge ass is waiting for you.
Zzz.

Ok. So you are impervious to reason, facts and logic. Understood.

You’re a moron.

So Jack got dick-slapped by the Supreme Court, right?

I'm loving it. :laughing0301:
I get it.

You boot lickers will PRAISE every Court decision that appears to go the way of team trump. Yea......Courts Righteous and Good.

But, hold on................ as soon as a Court Decision finds trump Guilty then the Court will be considered Corrupt and Dangerous........Courts are Corrupt.

So Predictable.

Not exactly. I recognize the decision could go against him. But for the sake of our republic I sure hope he wins.

If he argues what he did does not rise to what he is accused of and he wins, well he wins.

If he continues to argue he is simply immune from our laws and he wins over that the country has ended. The idea that anyone is immune from our laws is 100% counter to everything.

It’s already clear that you don’t understand the legal argument. It has nothing to do with being immune from our laws. It has everything to do with being granted immunity from prosecution for making decisions within the ambit of his duties.

No, there is no such thing as immunity from treason. Now argue if you wish he never did that and we will let the courts decide but arguing anyone is immune from our laws is a terrible precedent to send. As noted before, that would mean if Biden thought throwing Trump in prison and throwing away the key was a good idea to protect the country, he could do that as president.

No.

Because once you give the imprimatur to filing criminal charges against a President for making decisions his job requires him to be decision-maker over, you gut his ability to do what he deems to be required.

His job does not require him to lie about the elections because he is incredibly thin skinned.

Your views are dangerous to the ability of the President (any President) to act as a President.

I seriously doubt it.

But, if it goes even longer than this year, that’s a sufficient outcome anyway.

It won't.

The Dems have their cases in court. They got there by presenting evidence. The GOP is still grandstanding in front of cameras and saying “wait and see”
Absolutely false — but I’m tired of trying to get reality to sink into your smooth brain.

If he argues what he did does not rise to what he is accused of and he wins, well he wins.

If he continues to argue he is simply immune from our laws and he wins over that the country has ended. The idea that anyone is immune from our laws is 100% counter to everything.

No, there is no such thing as immunity from treason. Now argue if you wish he never did that and we will let the courts decide but arguing anyone is immune from our laws is a terrible precedent to send. As noted before, that would mean if Biden thought throwing Trump in prison and throwing away the key was a good idea to protect the country, he could do that as president.

No.

His job does not require him to lie about the elections because he is incredibly thin skinned.

It won't.
You obviously still don’t understand the actual legal argument about immunity.

Your daffynition is way off. 😎

Whether it's the exact same schedule or not the case will be decided before the elections. The Supreme Court ruled in 11 days.

The appeals court is going to rule quickly. They already know the arguments and the arguments do not take long. That makes their ruling in January. The Supreme Court gets another crack and as already noted, it shouldn't take them long this time either.
How do you know that?

Yes the motion to have the issue heard before the scotus fast tracked was sent directly to the court and denied in 11 days? Your point?

How do they know the arguement when none of the briefs have even been filed at the appeals court? Let along arguments been made?

It’s so biased that witch hunting judge actually asks USSC for help in frying Trump

How do you know that?

Yes the motion to have the issue heard before the scotus fast tracked was sent directly to the court and denied in 11 days? Your point?

How do they know the arguement when none of the briefs have even been filed at the appeals court? Let along arguments been made?

The arguments take a couple days tops as they are all already on record. The justices already know how they will rule if they decide to.

Watch how quick this next hearing is.

Absolutely false — but I’m tired of trying to get reality to sink into your smooth brain.
We can all see reality. Real court cases against Trump and his team. Only GOP case is against Hunter Biden. That’s pathetic. None of you other claims can withstand scrutiny so yall just play in front of the cameras

The arguments take a couple days tops as they are all already on record. The justices already know how they will rule if they decide to.

Watch how quick this next hearing is.
Haha how are they are on record when they haven’t even been heard before the court? They haven’t even filed their petitions…

You have no clue what you are talking about

Now the lawyers may have them written they need to file, then the court has to decide if they will hear it, then they argue, then the court has to decide, then it can be appealed to the scotus and has to start all over

The scotus won’t even deliver its opinion (if it get that far) til late next summer

That smells like a concession.

I don’t know what “real things” means to you. But it’s very real to many of us to affirm that the Dims cannot be allowed to get away with their criminal efforts to rig the choices in the election.

"Rig choices in an election"???? So now abiding by the Constitution, which has always "rigged choices" in an election, is wrong????

You can't vote for someone under the age of 35. You can't vote for anyone who isn't a "natural born citizen", and you can't vote for someone who has participated in an insurrection.

How unfair is that. You can't find ANYONE else to vote for who hasn't participated in an effort to overthrow the government.

Boo fucking hoo for you.

Haha how are they are on record when they haven’t even been heard before the court? They haven’t even filed their petitions…

The arguments have already been made and the courts have already ruled against Trump. The arguments are not going to change.

You have no clue what you are talking about

Now the lawyers may have them written they need to file, then the court has to decide if they will hear it, then they argue, then the court has to decide, then it can be appealed to the scotus and has to start all over

The scotus won’t even deliver its opinion (if it get that far) til late next summer

If you think it's better to have the case that late, whatever. It's going to be incredibly hard for the Republicans to then recover if Trump is found guilty.

Forum List

Back