Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

"Rig choices in an election"???? So now abiding by the Constitution, which has always "rigged choices" in an election, is wrong????

You can't vote for someone under the age of 35. You can't vote for anyone who isn't a "natural born citizen", and you can't vote for someone who has participated in an insurrection.

How unfair is that. You can't find ANYONE else to vote for who hasn't participated in an effort to overthrow the government.

Boo fucking hoo for you.
A mostly peaceful protest is not an insurrection, regardless of how many times you say it is. Propaganda parrot.

You are quibbling and seeking to deflect.

As I noted and as the posts I’ve made make clear, I have already noted that the Nixon case addressed absolute Presidential immunity in civil cases.

It’s not “backtracking” to repeat what I already wrote, you dishonest hack.

And as I have further explained, the Trump brief cites to Nixon. If you are smart enough to read it and to understand it (which you ain’t), you’d even know that the Trump citation to Nixon also acknowledges this.

Their point (a very well made point) is that the reason for the civil immunity also applies to the notion of criminal liability.

I am not at all surprised that you’re still quibbling. But you’re only, once again, confirming that you’re a know nothing hack.

The mere thought that Trump might prevail in this matter terrifies you. 😎
A very well made point?

No. It’s a terrible point made by pathetic and desperate lawyers for a sad loser of a former president.

The constitution literally says the president is subject to indictment after impeachment. A point which you are scared to acknowledge because you have no way to respond.

I do actually fear that this conservative Supreme Court with several political hacks will invent a doctrine presidential immunity. Such a decision would be so incredibly harmful.

You don’t want to live in a country where the president is not subject to the law. You would truly give him that get out of jail free card.

We can all see reality. Real court cases against Trump and his team. Only GOP case is against Hunter Biden. That’s pathetic. None of you other claims can withstand scrutiny so yall just play in front of the cameras
Zzz

You couldn’t see reality if it tried to bite you in your eyelid.

The topic ain’t Hunter. It actually isn’t about Potato, either.

It’s about what will be a crucial decision from the SCOTUS.

ENJOY the suspense. 😎

This isn't the first time that a case has been bypassed by the Appelate Court & taken up by SCOTUS, you asswipe.

Smith did it because Trump is a shitbag who wants to delay the trial as long as his cowardly ass can. BTW, the Appelate Court is well aware of your boy's delay game & will deal with that fuck accordingly.
Seek help soon. :itsok:

Smith didn't get bitch slapped. The SC didn't want to put their finger on the scale because their reputation is pretty much in tatters already.
They kicked him in his nut and told him to go home, vermin.

Smith didn't get bitch slapped because their ruling was in regard to the 14th amendment issue from Colorado. They haven't said a peep yet about the immunity issue.
Link us up to the SC ruling on the Colorado case Arlette

This will be fun.

"Rig choices in an election"???? So now abiding by the Constitution, which has always "rigged choices" in an election, is wrong????

You can't vote for someone under the age of 35. You can't vote for anyone who isn't a "natural born citizen", and you can't vote for someone who has participated in an insurrection.

How unfair is that. You can't find ANYONE else to vote for who hasn't participated in an effort to overthrow the government.

Boo fucking hoo for you.
Your inability to understand OR your inability to be honest is the most that can be discerned from your typically inane post.

It is the failure to abide by the Constitution that is the root of the problem. But you’ll never admit it.

Utter gibberish. The idea of presidential immunity is absent from the constitution. Even if we did believe the nonsense claim that he was acting as president (which is factually absurd and has been slapped down every time its been tried with defendants after the election), there is no such thing as criminal immunity for acts as president that are criminal.

There is no precedent. Frankly, the idea that presidents don’t fear criminal prosecution for violating the law is absolutely frightening and does indeed claim the president is above the law.

You assholes would tear down the country to protect this piece of shit and the rational people just can’t understand why.
So Biden can be prosecuted.

Go it.

A very well made point?

No. It’s a terrible point made by pathetic and desperate lawyers for a sad loser of a former president.

The constitution literally says the president is subject to indictment after impeachment. A point which you are scared to acknowledge because you have no way to respond.

I do actually fear that this conservative Supreme Court with several political hacks will invent a doctrine presidential immunity. Such a decision would be so incredibly harmful.

You don’t want to live in a country where the president is not subject to the law. You would truly give him that get out of jail free card.
No. It’s brilliant. It’s so far over your biased petty mind you can’t comprehend it.

That’s ok, you hack. Our courts tend to end up being brighter than you. By far.

Democrats concocted a fake spy scandal????? You're even dumber than I though you were.

Did Democrats make up that meeting in Trump Tower between Don Jr. and that Russian lawyer to get dirt on Clinton????? Paul Manafort plead GUILTY to giving the Republican polling data to a Russian spy. Flynn was plead guilty of lying to the FBI about Trump's promise to lift Russian sanctions - three times.

You're pretending Trump wasn't the worst President in history who would sell the USA out to ANYONE if they offered him enough money.
Mueller: No collusion.

STFU you KKKanadian sack of vermin shit.

Forum List

Back