Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

He has actually authored and argued these kinds of cases before the courts so yeah, a bit more worthy than ours.
Zzzz

He is a biased fat retard.

And he’s wrong.

But if you choose to be led around by the nose by a cretin hack, feel free.

Zzzz

He is a biased fat retard.

And he’s wrong.

But if you choose to be led around by the nose by a cretin hack, feel free.

A lawyer who has actually argued and won before the courts or someone that thinks a rebuttal of that argument consists of name calling.

Let me think on that.

In our house,growing-up in the 5o's and 60's ....
My Mother was almost a bully when her Parry Mason came on.
No talking was allowed.I am going to take you to task.Since I have
ALL 9 seasons of Perry Mason.First off why was Paul Drake so insistent
on making sure to have a cig on hand.,The guy was cigarette crazy.
Maybe because in the 50's and all throughout the 60's cigarette
smoking was not stigmatized but encouraged.It was just not
allowed to deny anyone at a cocktail party to put out their Cig.
Plus in WW II K-Rations had chewing gum,matches and
a few cigarettes.
I think Perry and Paul and lt tragg all advertised cigarettes.
My grandma was like that with Perry Mason. Her world stopped when it came on.

Last edited:
A lawyer who has actually argued and won before the courts or someone that thinks a rebuttal of that argument consists of name calling.

Let me think on that.
Lots of us have argued and won cases.

But lawyers also lose cases. Why? Because sometimes judges disagree with their efforts to place some spin on the ball.

I don’t care what you think “on.”

The plain fact of the matter is you have no basis upon which to even assume that Conway could be right. It’s just what you want to believe.

The Trump legal team offered a high quality compelling brief. Need a link?

Lots of us have argued and won cases.

But lawyers also lose cases. Why? Because sometimes judges disagree with their efforts to place some spin on the ball.

I don’t care what you think “on.”

The plain fact of the matter is you have no basis upon which to even assume that Conway could be right. It’s just what you want to believe.

The Trump legal team offered a high quality compelling brief. Need a link?

You are arguing you believe he will win. I've made zero comments on that other than to say that if any court rules that anyone, president or not is immune from our laws, we need to burn the entire institution down.

This case will be heard before the election.

True, a March 4 trial looks doubtful, but Trump is not free and clear...yet.
The DC appeals court will have a quick review, and who knows if the USSC will even look at it after that?
Nowhere did anyone say he was

There has been a decision. It was appealed. There is no reason the appeal should take very long. The initial decision didn't and the Supreme Court didn't.

It took the Supreme Court 11 days.
And when it's denied the case goes back to the lower courts, where it slowly wends its way upstream again.

There has been a decision. It was appealed. There is no reason the appeal should take very long. The initial decision didn't and the Supreme Court didn't.

It took the Supreme Court 11 days.
The decision as fast tracked or it was an attempt to fast track the decision. That is what only took 11 days

Did you not read it? It literally says he is gonna be off schedule

Whether it's the exact same schedule or not the case will be decided before the elections. The Supreme Court ruled in 11 days.

The appeals court is going to rule quickly. They already know the arguments and the arguments do not take long. That makes their ruling in January. The Supreme Court gets another crack and as already noted, it shouldn't take them long this time either.

If they do the country no longer exists.
Has anyone stopped to think that if they rule presidents are immune to repercussions from all actions while in off that Joe Biden is the current president?

What's to stop Joe from just having tRump "removed" to a shallow grave in the woods somewhere?

We were in uncharted territory the moment the Dems concocted a fake foreign spy scandal to try and take out a POTUS back in 2016 - and they've been pretending MAGA are the "norm breakers" ever since; all while continuing to manufacture perpetual "scandals" and "chaos" echoed by their corporate media conspirators.

Democrats concocted a fake spy scandal????? You're even dumber than I though you were.

Did Democrats make up that meeting in Trump Tower between Don Jr. and that Russian lawyer to get dirt on Clinton????? Paul Manafort plead GUILTY to giving the Republican polling data to a Russian spy. Flynn was plead guilty of lying to the FBI about Trump's promise to lift Russian sanctions - three times.

You're pretending Trump wasn't the worst President in history who would sell the USA out to ANYONE if they offered him enough money.

Last edited:
Your version of reality is really bent. We know P01135809 has intell on Russian Interference in our Elections and then it disappeared. P01135809 either gave to Pooty or sold to Pooty.

And just for shits and giggles, there audio Tapes of P01135809 pressuring Michigan Republicans To Not Certify Election Results.

Lol, you're brain washed. Russian collusion was made up. Quit being stupid.

Democrats concocted a fake spy scandal????? You're even dumber than I though you were.

Did Democrats make up that meeting in Trump Tower between Don Jr. and that Russian lawyer to get dirt on Clinton????? Paul Manafort plead GUILTY to giving the Republican polling data to a Russian spy. Flynn was plead guilty of lying to the FBI about Trump's promise to lift Russian sanctions - three times.

You're pretending Trump wasn't the worst President in history who would sell the USA out to ANYONE if they offered him enough money.
Yes Russian collusion was made up and Trump was one of our greatest presidents. We now have a president that is bought and paid for. By China.

Do you think this was a miscalculation by Smith?
I don't. Trump was going to try to delay anyway. The only shot Smith had of avoiding that was SCOTUS expediting the review. I still think we get a trial for the Jan 6 charges by the summer but the early March start date is looking less likely.

Has anyone stopped to think that if they rule presidents are immune to repercussions from all actions while in off that Joe Biden is the current president?

What's to stop Joe from just having tRump "removed" to a shallow grave in the woods somewhere?
They don't really think that far ahead. It's doubtful MAGAts think at all, at least I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Zzz

It’s even more amusing to hear you turnips pretend that there is even. Shred of actual evidence against Trump for your creative but utterly dishonest set of charges.

The Dims don’t ever back up their claims. You’re proof d that.
The Dems have their cases in court. They got there by presenting evidence. The GOP is still grandstanding in front of cameras and saying “wait and see”

Forum List

Back