Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

Zzz

I’d be fine with that. Why not. It is an illicit and politically corrupt abuse of our legal system to have even charged President Trump.

You’re just pissed off that there is a flag on your play. Too bad. 😎
I don’t really give a shit about which team does what. They are both jokes in my opinion. Just stop wasting time. Get stuff done and focus on real things

Zzz

I’d be fine with that. Why not. It is an illicit and politically corrupt abuse of our legal system to have even charged President Trump.

You’re just pissed off that there is a flag on your play. Too bad. 😎
As one of Trump's lackeys & cult followers you think he's above the law.

Trump could shoot someone in the W.H. & you'd still defend him.

You're a piece of shit.

As one of Trump's lackeys & cult followers you think he's above the law.

Trump could shoot someone in the W.H. & you'd still defend him.

You're a piece of shit.
You think Biden is above the law. Hunter funneled hundreds of thousands to the big guy.

Commies are the ones trying to stifle speech…

Glad you admit it.

Glad you admit it.

To be clear… democrats are not the same as commies. Most normal people know that

So far there is no evidence that Trump broke any laws. Allegations are not evidence.
There plenty of evidence that’s how they got 90+ felonies being prosecuted. They haven’t been adjudicated yet I think is what you meant

Is that why he's scared shitless?
he sure doesnt act scared .. he doesnt hesitate or dodge the press when it comes to the lefts indictments against him .. Briben on the other hand rarely answers questions about his families dirty business dealings ..

Forum List

Back