Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

You are nothing but a tool for the elites.
lol.

You’re a moron. Your ability to argue is non existent. And, even when you try, you stick with stale nonsensical formulations about “the elites.” :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I realize you’re too dishonest to admit that you have no clue on this matter. But you should at least silently concede it to yourself so that you stop making such a laughingstock of yourself (more and more with your every post).

Lol.

Suddenly a libturd gives a shit about what’s in the Constitution. That’s funny af.

The SCOTUS has already touched on this topic as Trump knows but you don’t.

Nixon v. Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 731, (1982).

The logic is equally applicable, here, when the new President seeks to criminally prosecute a predecessor.

You’re too ignorant to grasp that. But it is a very weighty issue; and it only makes sense that the SCOTUS will now have to resolve this very issue.
The fuck it does equally apply. Jesus. Civil damages and criminal prosecution are nothing like. So no, SCOTUS hasn’t touched on this topic.

You are too much of a pathetic Trump cultists to realize the insanity that the president is immune from criminal prosecution for violating the law while in office. The constitution literally says that impeached parties are subject and liable to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment according to the law. Obviously the constitution doesn’t protect the president from criminal law. It specifically says they’re subject to it.

You’re too ignorant to grasp the difference between civil and criminal offenses. This claim of presidential immunity is batshit crazy and has absolutely no possible benefit for the American people.

lol.

You’re a moron. Your ability to argue is non existent. And, even when you try, you stick with stale nonsensical formulations about “the elites.” :rofl: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I realize you’re too dishonest to admit that you have no clue on this matter. But you should at least silently concede it to yourself so that you stop making such a laughingstock of yourself (more and more with your every post).
I’ve proven otherwise.

The fuck it does equally apply. Jesus. Civil damages and criminal prosecution are nothing like. So no, SCOTUS hasn’t touched on this topic.
Hey stupid. It is quite obviously the very issue to now be decided.

You and your fellow hack libturd imbecile pals are just afraid that the decision in a criminal context is very likely to be decided similarly to the Nixon case.

Have a good night’s sleep. :abgg2q.jpg:

Happy nightmares.

Hey stupid. It is quite obviously the very issue to now be decided.

You and your fellow hack libturd imbecile pals are just afraid that the decision in a criminal context is very likely to be decided similarly to the Nixon case.

Have a good night’s sleep. :abgg2q.jpg:

Happy nightmares.
Hey stupid, you said the precedent applied to civil and criminal cases.
It doesn’t claim that he is “above the law.” It is a reiteration of precedent to make sure that the President doesn’t have to hedge his official decisions for fear of subsequent civil or criminal complaints being lodged against him.
You really want a country run by a person who would face no criminal consequences for illegal actions?

Get fucked, no one wants that except the cultists for Trump who are willing to tear the country down to protect that piece of shit. It’s an absurd argument that will get smacked down on every level.

You are too much of a pathetic Trump cultists to realize the insanity that the president is immune from criminal prosecution for violating the law while in office. The constitution literally says that impeached parties are subject and liable to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment according to the law. Obviously the constitution doesn’t protect the president from criminal law. It specifically says they’re subject to it.

You’re too ignorant to grasp the difference between civil and criminal offenses. This claim of presidential immunity is batshit crazy and has absolutely no possible benefit for the American people.
Um ... Hay Mr. Aced his SAT.That would be a perfect score of
1600.But before you celebrate,try just for practice to use the
proper Adjective or word { alike }. Your use of " nothing like "
kinda gives yer education level away.There is a rather consequential
difference between use of an Adj. { Alike } and a verb { like }.
Without of course getting too cocky :
" He's a proud,haughty ,consequential,turned-up-nosed
peacock ". --
Charles Dickens

Hey stupid, you said the precedent applied to civil and criminal cases.

You really want a country run by a person who would face no criminal consequences for illegal actions?

Get fucked, no one wants that except the cultists for Trump who are willing to tear the country down to protect that piece of shit. It’s an absurd argument that will get smacked down on every level.
It’s tragic you quibble so. I was arguing for my contention. If it wasn’t clear in your selective quote, fine.

But I have since made very clear that it applies to civil liability.

And to rub it into your thin skin, what I continue to say is that the issue will now be whether or not it should also be determined to apply in criminal cases — making use of the same test.

So, gfy. We all see that your real fear is that the orange man bad might just prevail in that effort. 👍😎

Have a good cry.

How would you know? You don’t have enough intellectual honesty to tell.
I do. You don’t. And your posts prove that time and again.

It terrifies you that Trump may prevail.

Ah. I do very much enjoy your whining and crying and even your lies. It’s fun to expose you as the hack you are. 👍

You’re got nothing. And it shows.

It’s tragic you quibble so. I was arguing for my contention. If it wasn’t clear in your selective quote, fine.

But I have since made very clear that it applies to civil liability.

And to rub it into your thin skin, what I continue to say is that the issue will now be whether or not it should also be determined to apply in criminal cases — making use of the same test.

So, gfy. We all see that your real fear is that the orange man bad might just prevail in that effort. 👍😎

Have a good cry.
You fucked up and are backtracking.

The idea that the president could be immune from criminal prosecution flies in the face of any common sense and the construction itself.

If anyone else had suggested this for any other president (they wouldn’t because it’s that stupid), you’d acknowledge what a terrible idea it is. The only reason you act all indecisive is because you have your head shoved so far up Trump’s ass you’ve suffered anoxic brain injury.

The fact you guys are taking this serious demonstrates nothing but desperation.

Fool, the Appellate Court is going to bitch slap Trump faster then you can say Supreme Court. Because that's where this is going & they're going to laugh your orange knuck dragger right back to Judge Chutkan for trial.

Save those MAGA tears.
Who's appealing the SCOTUS??????????

The idea that the president could be immune from criminal prosecution flies in the face of any common sense and the construction itself.

If anyone else had suggested this for any other president (they wouldn’t because it’s that stupid), you’d acknowledge what a terrible idea it is. The only reason you act all indecisive is because you have your head shoved so far up Trump’s ass you’ve suffered anoxic brain injury.

So Biden shouldn't be charged with TREASON for opening up the southern border?
You subverted morons are CRAZY :cuckoo:

Application denied.

You don’t have any right as a special persecutor to seek an advisory opinion from the SCOTUS. It is dopey.

And no. It should take whatever time it takes. You turds don’t get any right to a speedy trial. That’s for the people accused of crimes by the government. Not for the government.

In other words, you silly whiner: Blow it out your ass. 👍
Oh I see, you’re all about dragging this out till after the election because you have your head stuck up Trumps ass. I’m not surprised

Oh I see, you’re all about dragging this out till after the election because you have your head stuck up Trumps ass. I’m not surprised

Even though that would be the normal "Democratic" status quo and you "DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY" are trying to rush shit cuz you know the voters won't favor you in a fair(ish) fight.

Welp; I got news for ya:

You're gonna lose even if ya cheat.

Our margins are too strong.

You goin' down.

Count the months, the weeks, the days.

11/5/24 shall be upon us.

And you are, what in technical terms is known as - SCREWED.

You are quibbling and seeking to deflect.

As I noted and as the posts I’ve made make clear, I have already noted that the Nixon case addressed absolute Presidential immunity in civil cases.

It’s not “backtracking” to repeat what I already wrote, you dishonest hack.

And as I have further explained, the Trump brief cites to Nixon. If you are smart enough to read it and to understand it (which you ain’t), you’d even know that the Trump citation to Nixon also acknowledges this.

Their point (a very well made point) is that the reason for the civil immunity also applies to the notion of criminal liability.

I am not at all surprised that you’re still quibbling. But you’re only, once again, confirming that you’re a know nothing hack.

The mere thought that Trump might prevail in this matter terrifies you. 😎

Zzz

I’d be fine with that. Why not. It is an illicit and politically corrupt abuse of our legal system to have even charged President Trump.

You’re just pissed off that there is a flag on your play. Too bad. 😎

Even though that would be the normal "Democratic" status quo and you "DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY" are trying to rush shit cuz you know the voters won't favor you in a fair(ish) fight.

Welp; I got news for ya:

You're gonna lose even if ya cheat.

Our margins are too strong.

You goin' down.

Count the months, the weeks, the days.

11/5/24 shall be upon us.

And you are, what in technical terms is known as - SCREWED.
It’s not about fair. Delay is a tactic. I’ve always said these investigations and trials last way too long. Said the same thing about mueller. Just get on with it. We have a presidential election next year. So buckle down and get shit done already

Forum List

Back