Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

Show me the Bad Orange Man, Iā€™ll show you the crime - Progressive Jurisprudence
And the testimony and evidence will be provided by his own staff, his own lawyers, his own advisors, and several Republicans, with audio, video, documents, texts and emails, with all testimony and evidence provided under sworn oath, while the Orange Man and his top confederates hide behind the Fifth Amendment like scared little bunnies.

You forgot that part. To no surprise.

Last edited:

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get ā€œmother may I?ā€ Permission?

Application DENIED.

šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž
Another attempt by the demafacist to undermine democracy crushed

I donā€™t really give a shit about which team does what. They are both jokes in my opinion. Just stop wasting time. Get stuff done and focus on real things
That smells like a concession.

I donā€™t know what ā€œreal thingsā€ means to you. But itā€™s very real to many of us to affirm that the Dims cannot be allowed to get away with their criminal efforts to rig the choices in the election.

As one of Trump's lackeys & cult followers you think he's above the law
As one of Potatoā€™s salad tossers, you say stupid shit like the quoted post.

The notion of ā€œabove the lawā€ is a baseless bit of libturd sophistry. And thatā€™s
Trump could shoot someone in the W.H. & you'd still defend him.

You're a piece of shit.
fuck off. Youā€™re just a troll and you even suck at that job.

Another attempt by the demafacist to undermine democracy crushed
Don't spike the football just yet.

The DC appeals court will do a quick review in January, and then the USSC will take another look at it.

If the USSC passes on it Smith's schedule is back on track.

That smells like a concession.

I donā€™t know what ā€œreal thingsā€ means to you. But itā€™s very real to many of us to affirm that the Dims cannot be allowed to get away with their criminal efforts to rig the choices in the election.
Itā€™s pretty rich to hear all the accusations of criminal activity by the president and by the Dems yet yall donā€™t have the evidence to take any of it through the courts. Once it actually comes time to put your money where your mouth is and show the evidence you got nothing. All talk.

At least the Dems back up their claims by making cases, presenting evidence and going to court. Iā€™ll give them kudos for that despite my desire to see these case move along at a much quicker pace

Don't spike the football just yet.

The DC appeals court will do a quick review in January, and then the USSC will take another look at it.

If the USSC passes on it Smith's schedule is back on track.
Um the article literally says the decision will delay Smiths attempt to have the case heard on his schedule

Did you bother to read it?

This whole case would set a dangerous precedent.
Imagine down the road, presidents having to be LEGALLY responsible for all executive action. You would have all presidents in the future always having their lawyers present, advising him/her on the potential liability they face on every decision they make.

indeed, we should just make the POTUS a god king and say they are above the laws of the land they are supposed to support.

Good fucking plan.

Um the article literally says the decision will delay Smiths attempt to have the case heard on his schedule

His schedule was to skip the step in early Jan. Still no reason the trial can't start in March.

Come on, we're all adults. It's been a Left Wing passion to eliminate Trump, undemocratically. Their penultimate bid was to prosecute and remove him from the ballot and they wanted to fast track it. The SC slapped the latest attempt down and basically said, "Follow procedure".

You guys are gonna reach the point where your only final option is to assassinate Trump, and judging by the mentally status of the Left, that could be very much on the cards.

Your mind is written on your sleeve, it's that obvious, and don't you DARE fucking patronise me saying otherwise.

Again, the trial will not be delayed. This does allow Trump to appeal to the Supreme Court if found guilty.

Now if the court had taken it now and said he had immunity there is no case. They didn't.
Last I heard the trial was on hold pending the resolution of that question. The question wasn't resolved, it was sent to lower courts where it could take a couple of year to wend it's way back to the top. Have they taken the trial off hold? If so could you provide a link? I looked and cannit find anything that says it's been lifted?

True, a March 4 trial looks doubtful, but Trump is not free and clear...yet.
The DC appeals court will have a quick review, and who knows if the USSC will even look at it after that?

Last I heard the trial was on hold pending the resolution of that question. The question wasn't resolved, it was sent to lower courts where it could take a couple of year to wend it's way back to the top. Have they taken the trial off hold? If so could you provide a link? I looked and cannit find anything that says it's been lifted?

There has been a decision. It was appealed. There is no reason the appeal should take very long. The initial decision didn't and the Supreme Court didn't.

It took the Supreme Court 11 days.

Itā€™s pretty rich to hear all the accusations of criminal activity by the president and by the Dems yet yall donā€™t have the evidence to take any of it through the courts. Once it actually comes time to put your money where your mouth is and show the evidence you got nothing. All talk.

At least the Dems back up their claims by making cases, presenting evidence and going to court. Iā€™ll give them kudos for that despite my desire to see these case move along at a much quicker pace
Zzz

Itā€™s even more amusing to hear you turnips pretend that there is even. Shred of actual evidence against Trump for your creative but utterly dishonest set of charges.

The Dims donā€™t ever back up their claims. Youā€™re proof d that.

Forum List

Back