BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Ever since this E-mail fiasco was announced, I see two red flags that have never been discussed.

1. Say that a new CIA agent is being posted to another country. His name is divulged in a message to the Ambassador of the country. It should be classified at the highest level. Assume it wasn't marked classified and Hillary as SOS received a copy. Why didn't she report it when she knew it was classified?

2. If that same message was sent to a number of people and theirs was marked classified, why wasn't hers marked classified? It's puzzling.

I want some college educated liberal genius to explain the reasons. Keep in mind that no classified material is ever sent without the Big Red Stamp of classification at the top and bottom of every page. Someone, somewhere is lying their ass off and you have one guess as to who it is.

Ask the FBI. Have you ever worked in a Top Secret communications center?

Ever since this E-mail fiasco was announced, I see two red flags that have never been discussed.

1. Say that a new CIA agent is being posted to another country. His name is divulged in a message to the Ambassador of the country. It should be classified at the highest level. Assume it wasn't marked classified and Hillary as SOS received a copy. Why didn't she report it when she knew it was classified?

2. If that same message was sent to a number of people and theirs was marked classified, why wasn't hers marked classified? It's puzzling.

I want some college educated liberal genius to explain the reasons. Keep in mind that no classified material is ever sent without the Big Red Stamp of classification at the top and bottom of every page. Someone, somewhere is lying their ass off and you have one guess as to who it is.

Friend, I have generated, sent and carried material classified Top Secret and higher. All over Europe and the Mideast.

Friend, I have generated, sent and carried material classified Top Secret and higher. All over Europe and the Mideast.

I thought TS was the highest - along with its additional codes.

That's what I was referring to. SCI, SAP.

I had a TS Crypto SIOP II.

Lets be honest...What law did she break to be charged?

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.
Nothing but nothing is classified "after the fact." Things are classified from the creation of a document. It's been explained a million times that Hillary's puppets removed the markings so it could be E-mailed. That means its a felonious crime.
That is NOT TRUE......
The Stuff that was classified top SECRET after the fact in her emails was not compartmentalized T/S material that came from their top SECRET system in the State dept.... that's a fact. They investigated it and found it was not on their top SECRET in house system when she received copies of these emails from her aids. No one removed the info from its proper place on the T/S system and then forwarded it to her via email.

You are confusing two different things.... the email chains that were forwarded to her which were marked as t/s classified AFTER the fact, and a talking points memo she asked her top aide to send her if the fax was not fixed.
Classified information that is generated and formulated for delivery is classified on the spot. No information ever has, isn't now and never will be classified "after the fact." That is just a Clinton made up lie. Notice she religiously sticks to that lie "I have never received or sent anything marked classified." That is the only truth that will pass her lips because her lackeys removed the markings. Another thing is anyone sending sensitive material without a classification is guilty of a crime. End of story.
no it's not a Clinton made up term.

regardless, she did not create these t/s classified info emails....her aides with T/S clearance created these now T/S classified emails....and emailed each other for a two year period with this now deemed T/S classified email chains, before even forwarding the email chain to Clinton. Her aides were emailing and forwarding this info to each other on an UNCLASSIFIED email system, the State.gov email system....they did not steal this T/S classified info from the govt's top secret system as right wingers speculated and said, they did not remove it from its proper source...the T/S govt system because it was not in this T/S system....

there was no espionage, there was no aiding and abetting the enemy, there was no treason, there were no traitors and there was no sending this info to people without t/s clearance, there was no gross negligence.

Then you of all people should know that she and her sheep lied.

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.
Nothing but nothing is classified "after the fact." Things are classified from the creation of a document. It's been explained a million times that Hillary's puppets removed the markings so it could be E-mailed. That means its a felonious crime.
That is NOT TRUE......
The Stuff that was classified top SECRET after the fact in her emails was not compartmentalized T/S material that came from their top SECRET system in the State dept.... that's a fact. They investigated it and found it was not on their top SECRET in house system when she received copies of these emails from her aids. No one removed the info from its proper place on the T/S system and then forwarded it to her via email.

You are confusing two different things.... the email chains that were forwarded to her which were marked as t/s classified AFTER the fact, and a talking points memo she asked her top aide to send her if the fax was not fixed.
Classified information that is generated and formulated for delivery is classified on the spot. No information ever has, isn't now and never will be classified "after the fact." That is just a Clinton made up lie. Notice she religiously sticks to that lie "I have never received or sent anything marked classified." That is the only truth that will pass her lips because her lackeys removed the markings. Another thing is anyone sending sensitive material without a classification is guilty of a crime. End of story.
no it's not a Clinton made up term.

regardless, she did not create these t/s classified info emails....her aides with T/S clearance created these now T/S classified emails....and emailed each other for a two year period with this now deemed T/S classified email chains, before even forwarding the email chain to Clinton. Her aides were emailing and forwarding this info to each other on an UNCLASSIFIED email system, the State.gov email system....they did not steal this T/S classified info from the govt's top secret system as right wingers speculated and said, they did not remove it from its proper source...the T/S govt system because it was not in this T/S system....

there was no espionage, there was no aiding and abetting the enemy, there was no treason, there were no traitors and there was no sending this info to people without t/s clearance, there was no gross negligence.
You're drowning in her deceit. Have someone throw you an anvil.

Nope, because I remember my Top Secret days in the military a little differently than yours regarding the handling of classified information. However, my service was during the Vietnam Era - so it's been a while. Maybe things have changed a little since then. I trust the DOJ to determine if Hillary lied.

Last edited:
Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from interview today.

The fact that CNN is a hiLIARy mouth organ is Old News, bub.

So, do you think CNN is lying...?

CNN is presenting Their Opinion and you are taking it as fact.

Which proves, for the 41,581st time that YouAreAnIdiot.

So what does it mean when Fox presents theirs?

When Fox presents an editorial option it's just that: an editorial opinion...something you cannot distinguish from fact.

Nope, because I remember my Top Secret days in the military a little differently than yours regarding the handling of classified information. However, my service was during the Vietnam Era - so it's been a while. Maybe things have changed a little since then. I trust the DOJ to determine if Hillary lied.
I was in the Army 1957-1977. I carried a briefcase handcuffed to my or my partners wrist and a loaded .38 Special which we carried aboard planes and traveled with a diplomatic passport. No checks anywhere. Security hasn't changed much if any.

I don't follow your posts, no. But I don't see you offering any solutions here, just bitching.
you cant put 2 and 2 together?.....how about cutting the cord and not supporting the half-assed people these parties throw at us.....as long as you party people just keep on shrugging your shoulders and keep on using that lame "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit nothing is ever going to change.....we are getting shittier and shittier people....but yet here we are,2 more people who most of the country dont like,both embroiled in numerous controversies,suspect character,if elected nothing will get done.....the list goes on....
You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....
Boy are you dumb. Us liberals love a conservative 3rd party candidate.

Just like Republicans would love for Bernie to run
im dumb?....and you live in fucking michigan?....and just like the last time you said this,you cant explain how this helps hillary.....AND who said anything about a conservative 3rd party person?...
I think you lean right. I think most Johnson supporters if a gun was to their head would pick trump not hillary. So I love Johnson being an alternative to trump. Love it!

you cant put 2 and 2 together?.....how about cutting the cord and not supporting the half-assed people these parties throw at us.....as long as you party people just keep on shrugging your shoulders and keep on using that lame "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit nothing is ever going to change.....we are getting shittier and shittier people....but yet here we are,2 more people who most of the country dont like,both embroiled in numerous controversies,suspect character,if elected nothing will get done.....the list goes on....
You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....
Boy are you dumb. Us liberals love a conservative 3rd party candidate.

Just like Republicans would love for Bernie to run
im dumb?....and you live in fucking michigan?....and just like the last time you said this,you cant explain how this helps hillary.....AND who said anything about a conservative 3rd party person?...
I think you lean right. I think most Johnson supporters if a gun was to their head would pick trump not hillary. So I love Johnson being an alternative to trump. Love it!
I think you lean right
depends on the topic.....and i think most people if a gun was to their head would say ..."please anything,just dont send me to Michigan".....lol....

Forum List

Back