Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Now let's change the tax code so that only households that raise(d) the future generations get tax breaks.

Then we can talk equity.
married people or people with kids should pay the same amount as single people

those tax breaks just create future victimhood that allow leftist to cry that cons hate kids, or some such non-senes
right! equality = victimhood.

Not sure where that came from. Equality is that those that produce/raise the future are taxed at a lower rate than those that do not.

Now let's change the tax code so that only households that raise(d) the future generations get tax breaks.

Then we can talk equity.

those tax breaks just create future victimhood that allow leftist to cry that cons hate kids, or some such non-senes
What are you blithering on about?
it's you who's blathering

Definition of BLATHER
intransitive verb
: to talk foolishly at length —often used with on

You proved two thumbs to be correct?

Low or no morals, eh? Who arbitrates morality in your world? Who has the final judgment? What law forces you to associate with anyone else? What rights have actually been eroded? Are you forced to hang with colored boys due to the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Did those darkies muck up your world?.

In the world of people I associate with, I get to set the standard. I am forced to exist in a society where I may have to deal with any number of immoral individuals or at least people in positions they ought not be seen doing in a polite society because our society no longer has rules. Try to find a male bank teller when you need one. I lost out on a very nice career opportunity because it would have meant dealing with a female supervisor in an Engineering Department. Now imagine being a business owner trying to hire personnel or deal with customers if you have actual morals.
Why do bank tellers have to be of a certain gender? Do male bank tellers count to twenty one and females only to twenty? Is that why a penis is required to be a teller?

And you could not get along professionally with a woman? That's regrettable. I'd place the blame squarely on your upbringing. I work with women every day and I don't understand why there should be a problem.

Now, are male bank tellers more moral than female tellers? Are male engineers more moral than female engineers? Having been an engineer since 1979, I can attest that morality and masculinity in engineering is a non issue for all mature human beings. Can you count yourself among us?

Then we can talk equity.

Not sure where that came from. Equality is that those that produce/raise the future are taxed at a lower rate than those that do not.
Even if they are poor? And why discriminate against same sex couples raising a child?

The constitution guarantees no such right. Next...

The First Amendment guarantees the Right of Free Association and Assembly. By extension I have a Right to choose NOT to associate with people as well.
Actually,. no, you don't. What the Right of Free Association guarantees is that the Government cannot prevent you from meeting together in groups. It also means that the government cannot for private clubs to admit anyone they do not wish to. However, with NAACP v Clairborn Hardware, The Supreme Court's ruling made it quite clear that such protection from non-discrimination does not extend to businesses as they are public accommodations. Nice try at defending your bigotry, though...

Then we can talk equity.

What are you blithering on about?
it's you who's blathering

Definition of BLATHER
intransitive verb
: to talk foolishly at length —often used with on

You proved two thumbs to be correct?
yes I've correctly pointed out he's a bigoted asshjole>

Then we can talk equity.

Even if they are poor? And why discriminate against same sex couples raising a child?

Where did that come from?

Households raising children are non sexual orientation specific

Why do bank tellers have to be of a certain gender? Do male bank tellers count to twenty one and females only to twenty? Is that why a penis is required to be a teller?

And you could not get along professionally with a woman? That's regrettable. I'd place the blame squarely on your upbringing. I work with women every day and I don't understand why there should be a problem.

Now, are male bank tellers more moral than female tellers? Are male engineers more moral than female engineers? Having been an engineer since 1979, I can attest that morality and masculinity in engineering is a non issue for all mature human beings. Can you count yourself among us?

In a proper society there is a place for everyone and everyone is in their place. A woman's place is not in a bank or an engineering office. It is in the home.

If maturity requires violation of basic morality them I will happily decline your invitation to join you.

Then we can talk equity.

Where did that come from?

Households raising children are non sexual orientation specific
not publicly no....

Then we can talk equity.

er... no. :cuckoo:

er... Yes
does that include gay and lesbian couples that adopt?
people that for medical reasons can't have kids?
what about older siblings raising younger ones?
grandparents?

Yes, perhaps (would listen to the arguments), yes and yes

Then we can talk equity.
Okay. I like that idea. It encourages adoption. I mean, I assume that your intention was not to exclude heterosexuals who are impotent, sterile, or have had permanent sterilization surgeries, was it?

In a proper society there is a place for everyone and everyone is in their place. A woman's place is not in a bank or an engineering office. It is in the home.

If maturity requires violation of basic morality them I will happily decline your invitation to join you.
where have you been in the last 200 years?

Actually,. no, you don't. What the Right of Free Association guarantees is that the Government cannot prevent you from meeting together in groups. It also means that the government cannot for private clubs to admit anyone they do not wish to. However, with NAACP v Clairborn Hardware, The Supreme Court's ruling made it quite clear that such protection from non-discrimination does not extend to businesses as they are public accommodations. Nice try at defending your bigotry, though...

Which us why I would never own a public business or belong to any public organization.

Then we can talk equity.
Okay. I like that idea. It encourages adoption. I mean, I assume that your intention was not to exclude heterosexuals who are impotent, sterile, or have had permanent sterilization surgeries, was it?

Same sex couples are sterile by their nature, but can use invitro or adopt. Those that can't, and want the deduction, and judged competent would get the deduction

The constitution guarantees no such right. Next...

The First Amendment guarantees the Right of Free Association and Assembly. By extension I have a Right to choose NOT to associate with people as well.
True. You have the right to be a hermit. But if you are in a service business, particularly a business dealing with weddings, you do not have the 'right' to discriminate based on you personal fears and suspicions. If you bake wedding cakes and a same sex couple wants your services, you have NO 'RIGHT" to refuse them because they are gay. Just as you have no 'right' to refuse services to Blacks, Asian, Latinos or any other group. In other words, if you're open to the public, you must be OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
The answer is to stop making wedding cakes. Except for friends and those known to you.
Yes, it is. So long as you do not run a business open to the public, you have every right to refuse to bake a cake for anyone you damned well feel like. However, the minute you make your business open to the public (notice the key word, there), you are now subject to all of the rules, and regulations that apply to all public accommodations.

Maybe back in the day; however, that model is not economically feasible anymore. In most homes it takes two incomes to support the household.

Which us why I would never own a public business or belong to any public organization.
I'm amazed you're on the net lots of women own and run sites.
also there are womens mod on this board.
by coming here, you've subverted your "morality".

wonderful news for individual rights
The right loves the government controlling them. Liking saying who they can marry. They just love big government.

LOL.

Progressives love making people live they way the progressives want them to live, or else face government sanction or shaming.
Wrong, again. progressives promote policies that don't "make' people live in any way. Rather they promote policies - like marriage equality, and Pro-Choice - that allows everyone to live as they personally see fit. You see, there is nothing in the support of marriage equality that says you have to marry someone of the same sex - only that you don't get to tell anyone else that they can't. There is noting in Pro-Choice that says you must get an abortion - only that you don't get to tell anyone else that they can't.

Progressive policies allow you to believe anything you want, and to act in accordance with those believes. The only thing Progressive policies won't allow you to do is to force other people to do the same, whether they agree with you, or not.
Thus all the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Far Right.

Forum List

Back